Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them (3641 Views)

Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / Female Corper Who Shows Her Bo-obs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by kwaso2(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
I feel is suspicion. Guys always feels there is some thing more to it. If he has Mooney, he thinks is cos of it. If he is handsome or from a rich home, same. For most ladies too, they are also too in secure, especially if the guy isn't too forward. (Most guys know exactly what they want(95% are what they can see, trust me). At such point, the lady begins to feel used or neglected cos she had formatted to her taste the whole relationship even before it began. When d guy is not playing out her pre supposed role, she becomes frustrated, most times, give up.
I think dat if a guy match what u can cope with: career, lifestyle, personality,etc it means the foundation is okay, he will surely come around, with time
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by STILESGANG: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2016
I think only self esteemed guys take offence in a girl approaching them.Have had my own fair share of ladies making the first move and I kick it off with those I like and friendzone the ones I don't like.

And p.s,I don't claim to be a fineboy before people start attacking me.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Suspect Girls Who Shows Interest In Them by iamtjx(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Well, when u have experienced some girls coming close to you cos of what u have to offer, you find it hard to believe when someone comes close to you with honesty. I currently in a situation like that. pesn just need to check the tru motives before moving anythin forward. shikena!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? / Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland / Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.