Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. (11434 Views)

The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / Senator Ben Bruce Makes Anambra A Case Study For Nigeria / Steps I Will Take To Construct World Class Roads To The Nation..(vivid PICS ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by iconize(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Stop yapping like a nuisance what I said was that this fake thread was opened by someone who felt pained by this below. You can see the similarity in the subject.
https://www.nairaland.com/3295888/world-class-roads-owerri-change-indeed

You're an idiotic person, Chino.

If you feel Ekoile is pained - why not call him out? Since when did Ekoile become Abagworo?
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2016
You are worthless, yes he is pained because he felt that an APC state(Imo) is being exposed and decided to fight back with his usual propaganda and that is why I will not engage him over his frustration here.

[s]
iconize:

You're an idiotic person, Chino.

If you feel Ekoile is pained - why not call him out? Since when did Ekoile become Abagworo?
[/s]
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MutantMetahuman: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2016
basilo101:

The piicture could be anywhere, every city has its own landmark which you can use to recognise it. whenever we post ibadan brown roofs we make sure cocoa house is seen. now awka is known for the new flyover obiano built. show me any rusted roof here
lmao

Suspension line on flyover bridge

Hahahahahahahahahahshsha
Just when I thought I have seen it all grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by mayorchelsea(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2016
That brown roof is from which republic?As someone said earlier, they have time-table for integrity and honesty too.If na Imo this road they,Okoroawusa would be written all over the thread.They live in our midst and see our lapses or government failure and make it look like such isn't obtainable in their land. Simple truth is that the government has failed the masses and it's not peculiar to any region only.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Hisduchess(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2016
stinggy:
aresssa please cure yourself of this obsession. There's more to life than this.
Just before you curse out, I'm of the same tribe like you.

bro ur moniker nah die ooo.so u dey stingy to the extent that u took it as a moniker.Chai! am surprise that a Sagittarius like me dey this kain stingy ooo.

anyway as par d discussion on ground that road nah zik avenue .I think that flood occurred cos of d poor drainage management at eke awka.the road is good just that it gets flooded sometimes when it rains heavily.so whoever posted that should please fear God and stop painting obiano black.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Beremx(f): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2016
front page lalasticlala.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by iconize(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are worthless, yes he is pained because he felt that an APC state(Imo) is being exposed and decided to fight back with his usual propaganda and that is why I will not engage him over his frustration here.

[s][/s]

You're an addlebrained cowardly illiterate.

Instead of coming at Abagworo, why not call out Ekoile who opened the thread and lash him?

You're an effing sissy. Eat a diick.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2016
iconize:

I am a addlebrained cowardly illiterate.

I am an effing sissy. I Eat my father's diick.

Illiterate go back to school.. cheesy
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2016
basilo101:

anambra election is next year, this is season of lies from opposition. that road is not zik avenue, probably not even anambra
is a lie that is anambra...anambra also is currently battling with lassa fever
they are too dirty and anambra shuld be merged with p!gs
https://www.nairaland.com/3296462/lassa-fever-kills-anambra-doctor
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Beremx(f): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
is a lie that is anambra...anambra also is currently battling with lassa fever they are too dirty and anambra shuld be merged with p!gs https://www.nairaland.com/3296462/lassa-fever-kills-anambra-doctor
chai!
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Hahahahaha..Saliu beremx is so much keen at exerting herself..this thread below really broke alot of hearts..chai!

https://www.nairaland.com/3295888/world-class-roads-owerri-change-indeed

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by ibbobla(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2016
Every state has its ups and downs no doubt. You can't have it rosy all the way.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by ibbobla(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
chai!
mayorchelsea:
That brown roof is from which republic?As someone said earlier, they have time-table for integrity and honesty too.If na Imo this road they,Okoroawusa would be written all over the thread.They live in our midst and see our lapses or government failure and make it look like such isn't obtainable in their land. Simple truth is that the government has failed the masses and it's not peculiar to any region only.
Beremx:
chai!
This hatred is leading us nowhere. It's obviously born out of the ego filled Igbos wanting to displace other tribes that has led to all these online bickering.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by stinggy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hisduchess:

bro ur moniker nah die ooo.so u dey stingy to the extent that u took it as a moniker.Chai! am surprise that a Sagittarius like me dey this kain stingy ooo.

Where do I even start explaining from sef It has nothing with what you're insinuating sha...

Hope you're having a good day my fellow Sagi wink
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Feraz(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
aresssa:
What I don't get is why they hate Imo state and Okorocha so much when in fact Anambra is a million times worse than Imo and in fact, Rochas delivered more than Obi and Obingo combined...
Sibrah:
Chai . . . These people see Imo in 3D but can't see Onitsha at all. Appears they have a time-table for integrity . . .
As much as I do not condone what some idiots did in the Imo thread, we do not hate Imo state. Keep posting them pictures, maybe this is what will wake our sleeping leaders in Anambra state and SE Nigeria.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Kennycyphers(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
aresssa:

Zik Avenue Awka road

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=209800196089882&set=pcb.209800399423195&type=3&theater

You can follow the discussion on FB

Note:: Igbos, abeg hold your horses and don't kill the messengers because na your brothers and sisters post this on FB grin grin

That's not Ziks Avenue, Eke Awka..
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by aressssa: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kennycyphers:

That's not Ziks Avenue, Eke Awka..

Yes, it is not Zik road, your own brothers and sisters are lying, the whole internet and the ibo websites the info and pictures came from are lying....the fact hat you don't know your own village should sadden you... grin

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by mayorchelsea(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
ibbobla:

This hatred is leading us nowhere. It's obviously born out of the ego filled Igbos wanting to displace other tribes that has led to all these online bickering.
I quite agree with you.Dont take me serious, sometimes I just feel like playing the game a bit.I appreciate your point.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by SlayerSupreme: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
front page lalasticlala!!
Look at how you're shaming yourself...tufia. Children gather to play with sand and you're struggling for space with them. Ifele adiro eme gi shouting lalasticlal@ on such thread. It is obvious Chino dealt you a huge blow yesterday. Get well soon. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by wordcat(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
SonofDevil:

This is far better than that obosi community.
Una no deys shame
Surely u've not bn to Lagos.
From Coconut to Liverpool is a no go area!
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Hisduchess(f): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
stinggy:

Where do I even start explaining from sef It has nothing with what you're insinuating sha...

Hope you're having a good day my fellow Sagi wink

would have love to hear d explanation ooo buh I respect ur decision.

yea.I had a good day.hope urs was cool too.have a nice nite
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Kennycyphers(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2016
aressssa:

Yes, it is not Zik road, your own brothers and sisters are lying, the whole internet and the ibo websites the info and pictures came from are lying....the fact hat you don't know your own village should sadden you... grin

Are you out to battle with me.. Hope you know I don't have the time. Show me 1 city that's not prone to erosion.. Which is as a result of poor physical planning policies by the government.. Am not saying that there are no bad roads in Awka with over flown drainage... I just pointed out that the pic up there is not Ziks Avenue.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by aressssa: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2016
[s]
Kennycyphers:

Are you out to battle with me.. Hope you know I don't have the time. Show me 1 city that's not prone to erosion.. Which is as a result of poor physical planning policies by the government.. Am not saying that there are no bad roads in Awka with over flown drainage... [/s]I just pointed out that the pic up there is not Ziks Avenue.

Your brothers and sisters posted the Pictures on FB, not me

The links and pictures came from different ibo websites, not mine

The only liar here is you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by highmood(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2016
aresssa:

Zik Avenue Awka road

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=209800196089882&set=pcb.209800399423195&type=3&theater

You can follow the discussion on FB

Note:: Igbos, abeg hold your horses and don't kill the messengers because na your brothers and sisters post this on FB grin grin

OP, if I tell u, I don't like this post, make thunder fire me. Most times the ibos forgets they have their homeland but yet they keep complaining about the deplorable conditions in other people's homelands. If we the Igbos could learn to use the media especially the social media to our own advantage just like the southwest are doing, I tell you the Ibo communities will be ahead of so many in Nigeria. We need to sound it raw to the hearing of our leaders and make it visible to thier sight.

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by EzeNri(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2016
I swear with my life, that is not Zik Avenue.

Zik Avenue is one of the most beautiful part of Awka. The Governor's Lodge is even there. The Police Command Hqs, Prison service, LGA headquarters are equally there, Paul's University, the Ministry of Work, Authority Newspaper headquarters, the famous Eke Awka market, Red Cross Headquarters, the Amawbia junction. Its a dual carriage road.

That roads is the entrance into Awka from Agulu. Agulu boasts of better roads, beautifully marked and u think a road where the governor's lodge is located will be in that condition. The Zik Road runs straight bursting into Enugu-Onitsha road, the same road the 2 flyover inter-change were built. That Enugu-Onitsha road leads to the Government house (Governor's lodge is in Zik Avenue), Commissioners quarter, APGA new secretariat, Nnamdi Azikiwe University main gate and et al.

What the Op posted about Onitsha aint true because Onitsha has a signature. High rising buildings.

Afonjans, try again.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by stinggy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hisduchess:

would have love to hear d explanation ooo buh I respect ur decision.

yea.I had a good day.hope urs was cool too.have a nice nite
Sure, you'll hear in due course, trust me..

I had. You?
Sorry I'm just replying, been hooked up a little
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Hisduchess(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
stinggy:
Sure, you'll hear in due course, trust me..
I had, you? Sorry I'm just replying, been hooked up with a little.
okay ooo.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hisduchess:

okay ooo.

...sweery I forgive u..if I pay u £45(cash)....as discussed..can I cummm on yor hand? smiley
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Hisduchess(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

...sweery I forgive u..if I pay u £45(cash)....as discussed..can I cummm on yor hand? smiley

mrcork be following me upandan like Nigerian police following the owner of the dog called "buhari". I no want ur money mrcork nah am ain't light skinned nah.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Yyeske(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
OP can lie for Africa, that is not Zik Avenue Awka, not even close to it. You lied again mentioning Onitsha in your topic whereas you went talking about Awka, you well so?
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by basilo101: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Abagworo:

So when Anambra comes under scrutiny you try to bring in Southeast or you rather see it as attack against Igbis but when Imo State is attacked you rejoice. Is that how your Biafra will be? The truth will always override evil in the long run.

Thanks OP for this thread though its quite late. I will provide more photos to enrich the thread.
I am not from Anambra, neighter do i rejoice when Imo is portrayed in bad light, i only state facts that i know. you can settle your differences with anambra people it does not concern the rest of us. I am from Enugu state, we have our own issues with anambra but that does not mean we should not appreciate where people do well. If you look at the first table there was state by state breakdown and Anambra scored highest in the east so its actually Anambra that covered for the rest of us in the east and not the east being brought in to cover anambra. Finally, i was responding to someone from SW that attacked my state ENugu, the data i posted has a state by state breakdown which showed that Enugu is better in sanitation than all SW states except Lagos which is a little above enugu by a very narrow margin. If you analyze that table you will see why we call yorubas dirty people, despite Enugu having water challenges due to high altitude it still beat all their states that have easier access to water in terms of availability of modern sanitation facilities at home. you see, dirtiness is an attitude of their people.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by basilo101: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
aressssa:
[s]

Your brothers and sisters posted the Pictures on FB, not me

The links and pictures came from different ibo websites, not mine

The only liar here is you..
that does not make it a gospel truth, like i told you, its political season in anambra state and opposition parties must try to discredit the government. do you get that??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Asks Bankers To Report Any Money Laundering To EFCC / Magu: We Are Probing Ex-Governors, Serving Governors, Fronts / Zoning: Ugwunayi Calls On Tambuwal, 3 Others PDP Aspirants To Be Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.