Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. (11430 Views)

The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / Senator Ben Bruce Makes Anambra A Case Study For Nigeria / Steps I Will Take To Construct World Class Roads To The Nation..(vivid PICS ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hisduchess:

mrcork be following me upandan like Nigerian police following the owner of the dog called "buhari". I no want ur money mrcork nah am ain't light skinned nah.

angry
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hisduchess:

mrcork be following me upandan like Nigerian police following the owner of the dog called "buhari". I no want ur money mrcork nah am ain't light skinned nah.

^^^this Zimbabwe chick hav no respet.... GOAT!! angry
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

^^^this Zimbabwe chick hav no respet.... GOAT!! angry

You and calling someone Zimbabwean angry angry

You are sick in the head
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by aressssa: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
basilo101:

that does not make it a gospel truth, like i told you, its political season in anambra state and opposition parties must try to discredit the government. do you get that??

And your gospel truth is your empty and shallow rubbish that the whole of internet, blobs and websites and even FB are all lying because of elections...

So where is Ezenwa shopping plaza located? In Ekiti or Ibadan right?

Abeg keep quiet...

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
ellacute45:

You are sick in the head

[size=26pt]. ^^^^ Lonely house wife..STOP STALKING ME!!;[/size] undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hisduchess:

..darlin plis be careful of Ellacute45...the Zimbabwe girl is jelos of yor beauty & dessspaarately wants the attensssion u get...she a known nairalamd lesssbian thou...be careful of her! undecided
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Hisduchess(f): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

..darlin plis be careful of Ellacute45...the Zimbabwe girl is jelos of yor beauty & dessspaarately wants the attensssion u get...she a known nairalamd lesssbian thou...be careful of her! undecided

this guy u like wahala eeeh.I no wan respond to ur mentions this evening buh u no go gree me rest
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by AmbIzuchukwu(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Flood menace js not peculiar to a particular state.

Every State suffers from it even some part of Abuja.

Lekki suffers from it too.

Election is around the corner, and opposition js seen urinating around.

One thing js sure, 2017 cross over for H.E. Willie Obiano second tennure is assured.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hisduchess:

this guy u like wahala eeeh.I no wan respond to ur mentions this evening buh u no go gree me rest

...ok since u don't wanna allow me (a whole Londoner) to enter u..can u at least jusss allow the *cap* to enter for juss 30seconds? smiley
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by thedarkside: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
chaiii..i warned dem dem...they would not listen...radio biafra graduates....

you must be looking for trouble to insult nigerians...

the most bad-mouthed people in the world................chaiiiiiiiii!!!!...kpele.. sad sad sad sad...ma binu.... sad

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by thedarkside: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
ellacute45:

You are sick in the head

ahhhh!... grin bashing time....royal rumble....fiiiiiigggggght...... grin
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Hisduchess(f): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

...ok since u don't wanna allow me (a whole Londoner) to enter u..can u at least jusss allow the *cap* to enter for juss 30seconds? smiley

biko what is the cap ni?
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hisduchess:

biko what is the cap ni?

...well since am a gentleman
.i was hopin to nicely kindly gently put only the cap of my 17inches looong *kondo( inside yor dragon....juss like the movie *enter the dragon *..

Does it make sense?
smiley
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

.i was hopin to nicely kindly gently put only the cap of my 17inches looong *kondo( inside yor dragon....juss like the movie *enter the dragon *..

Does it make sense?
smiley
But why you always talking about sexxx on Nairaland? undecided kiss
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
But why you always talking about sexxx on Nairaland? undecided kiss

..every male on nairaland come to loook for punnny..we don't expet u gay guys to under stand cozz u cannot relate!(no oofense) undecided
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Hisduchess(f): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

Does it make sense?
smiley

no ooo.I no still understand biko.please explain more
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hisduchess:

no ooo.I no still understand biko.please explain more

...ok let me explain Ina language u understand...well my prrrrrick ois 17inches looong(very big)...since its too big for u..can I simply put only the cover cap of my prrrrick inside u?...for only 2minute?..i promise not to pour inside smiley
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Hisduchess(f): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

...ok let me explain Ina language u understand...well my prrrrrick ois 17inches looong(very big)...since its too big for u..can I simply put only the cover cap of my prrrrick inside u?...for only 2minute?..i promise not to pour inside smiley

what exactly is prrrrrick please and also what is 17inches long, also what is going to pour biko.stop telling me things I don't understand. mrcork fear God
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hisduchess:

what exactly is prrrrrick please and also what is 17inches long, also what is going to pour biko.stop telling me things I don't understand. mrcork fear God

..which kind Zimbabwe girl r u?..dont u watch blueee film?..are u asking if I would love to put only the cap of my pennnnnnnis inside u?..THANK Y0U!! cheesy
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Hisduchess(f): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

..which kind Zimbabwe girl r u?..dont u watch blueee film?..are u asking if I would love to put only the cap of my pennnnnnnis inside u?..THANK Y0U!! cheesy

go and sleep mrcork.thank me later. gudnite
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Ximenez(m): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
THEY BROUGHT THIS UPON THEMSELVES, SOME MONTHS AGO, THEY IGBOS SAID THEY DEVELOPED THE ATLANTIC OCEAN, NOW IT'S AT YOUR DOOR STEP,START SWIMMING SO YOU CAN REPRESENT NIGERIA AT THE NEXT OLYMPICS, IF YOU LIKE YOU PEOPLE SHOULD CLAIM THAT YOU DEVELOPED HELL FIRE, YOU KNOW WHAT WILL COME TO YOU
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

..every male on nairaland come to loook for punnny..we don't expet u gay guys to under stand cozz u cannot relate!(no oofense) undecided
TF you talking about? Who's gay? You think Nairaland is for chasing women? Shame! Big shame

Don't you have brothels there in pekam?
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Hisduchess:

angry
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Luckymay(f): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2016
The road has been awarded and work will start soon
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by MrCork: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Hisduchess:

.^^^ they need to deport this togolian bakkkto Togo!! angry
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2016
wow onitsha the cleanest ultra modern city in planet earth with the best infrastructure in the the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Edo lawmakers storm NASS, Demand proper inauguration of Edo Assembly / NBA: We Will Defend Any Nigerian Undergoing Prosecution For Tweeting / 2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.