Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. (11436 Views)

The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / Senator Ben Bruce Makes Anambra A Case Study For Nigeria / Steps I Will Take To Construct World Class Roads To The Nation..(vivid PICS ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by basilo101: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2016
SonofDevil:

Shut up my friend.!!!!! Will you go and pack feaces in ogbete market before I descend on you ..
this is how you ppl keep manufacturing fake news, this is UNDP report on sanitation and environment. SE is way ahead of SW despite advantage Lagos give them. All your media nonsense cant change reality on ground

4 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Abagworo(m): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2016
basilo101:

this is how you ppl keep manufacturing fake news, this is UNDP report on sanitation and environment. SE is way ahead of SW despite advantage Lagos give them. All your media nonsense cant change reality on ground

So when Anambra comes under scrutiny you try to bring in Southeast or you rather see it as attack against Igbis but when Imo State is attacked you rejoice. Is that how your Biafra will be? The truth will always override evil in the long run.

Thanks OP for this thread though its quite late. I will provide more photos to enrich the thread.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Abagworo(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2016
These things are no joke but reality. Obosi as it is outside the single major road is a disaster left unattended for decades but the voice of the people is dwarfed using compromised media.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Abagworo(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Here's a closer look at some roads in Obosi. The bad road issue is not exclusive to only Onitsha and Awka but much of the other semi urban areas like Ihiala, Nnewi, Igboukwu, Ekwulobia, Nanka, Akwa Ihedi etc. but the people are being subdued.

7 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by justhelp(m): 4:45am On Aug 19, 2016
fanyogoforever:
Op try and open a thread on world class roads in Lagos. It is no secret that lagos has the worst road's in africa. Jobless Yoruba
helo bae

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Doug07034780891(m): 5:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Abagworo is pained..I just hope you will not commit suicide cheesy

This thread has ruined your pride and exposed how messed up and backward and undeveloped Owerri and Imo state is...lol
https://www.nairaland.com/3295888/world-class-roads-owerri-change-indeed

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by wordcat(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2016
This is Tin-Can Lagos

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by wordcat(m): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Lagos here I come.

Tin-Can port Apapa Lagos. Are they still waiting for Obiano of Anambra State to come and repair it?

The fact remains that roads in Nigeria are BAD generally

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by betterABIAstate: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2016
Abagworo:
Here's a closer look at some roads in Obosi. The bad road issue is not exclusive to only Onitsha and Awka but much of the other semi urban areas like Ihiala, Nnewi, Igboukwu, Ekwulobia, Nanka, Akwa Ihedi etc. but the people are being subdued.
chino will soon be here.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by betterABIAstate: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2016
Haters gone hate, Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by betterABIAstate: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Onitsha, haterz

7 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by SonofDevil: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2016
basilo101:

LOL.!! I don't need a Statistics of 2011 with no source.
You i-gbo re the dirtiest, 4 igbo cities makes the world most polluted cites, onitsha is currently the title holder of world most polluted this research was carried out by WHO
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/12/which-are-the-worlds-two-most-polluted-cities-and-why

See how meat is being processed in anambra www.nairaland.com/3259148/photos-kwata-abattoir-anambra-how

Imagine people selling foodstuff, vegetables in a market littered with feaces, and people re still patronising the market, a man was seen bare footed in the pics.this means u people re the most dirtiest in nigeria.
www.nairaland.com/3293480/faeces-litter-ogbete-market-enugu

Don't qoute me again u son of a backward region that is the most dirtiest in nigeria.
Or else I will dash. You E-slap.

6 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by SonofDevil: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2016
wordcat:
Lagos here I come.

Tin-Can port Apapa Lagos. Are they still waiting for Obiano of Anambra State to come and repair it?

The fact remains that roads in Nigeria are BAD generally

This is far better than that obosi community.

Una no deys shame

7 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by betterABIAstate: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by betterABIAstate: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2016
SonofDevil:

This is far better than that obosi community.

Una no deys shame
Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by betterABIAstate: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by betterABIAstate: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2016
SonofDevil:

You i-gbo re the dirtiest, 4 igbo cities makes the world most polluted cites, onitsha is currently the title holder of world most polluted this research was carried out by WHO
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/12/which-are-the-worlds-two-most-polluted-cities-and-why

See how meat is being processed in anambra www.nairaland.com/3259148/photos-kwata-abattoir-anambra-how

Imagine people selling foodstuff, vegetables in a market littered with feaces, and people re still patronising the market, a man was seen bare footed in the pics.this means u people re the most dirtiest in nigeria.

Don't qoute me again u son of a backward region that is the most dirtiest in nigeria.

stop saying rubbish, no where in ogbete is currently littered, this is the ogbete.

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Chapter5ive: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Let me tag one wicked guy. @osuiboslave

@osuiboslave, food is ready.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Beremx(f): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2016
front page lalasticlala!!
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by globe16: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
front page lalasticlala!!
smh... aresssa get ready.. Lagos roads and streetlights coming up soon.. Take note lalasticlala
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2016
Fake pictures and fake news. Please take this to the joke section.
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by globe16: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2016
SonofDevil:

a simple google search will answer this question
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
front page lalastclala!!

Saliu is it because of the thread below that you are pained? The one below was well researched and published by Sahara reporters. You don't have to stampede the mod on a hearsay news without credible source other a well known hater.

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by freshvine(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Aressa fighting and insulting igbo people. Igbos defending and fighting back. Every day tribal fight and too much hate. Allow the igbos go, Aressa will not agree. He enjoys the hating, fighting and Injustices. For how long will this continues, no one knows but it is better to continue hating and fighting than to live happily separately according to Aressa behavior and acceptance

1 Like

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Beremx(f): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Saliu is it because of the thread below that you are pained? The one below was well researched and published by Sahara reporters. You don't have stampede the mod on a hearsay news without credible source.

Chino, why the panic?

I am not pained in any away. I am happy that Imo thread made front page to show the world the deplorable state of roads in Imo state. Please if you have more of the pictures of bad roads in Imo state, post them. It also applies to other bad roads in the southeast.

Stop showing the world that Anambra state is like Dubai whereas it is all shambles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by betterABIAstate: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
globe16:

a simple google search will answer this question
dont mind the ingnorant pervert, ogbete that is one of the cleanest markets in the country
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Saliu me panic over what when I know that the pictures are fake and does not represent reality.

The thread below only busted the lies told about imo state showed it the way it is..that nothing is working there. All the roads are bad, workers are not paid, insecurity etc. It was even an imolite that opened the thread to express his anger and disappointment about imo state.

Beremx:
Chino, why the panic?

I am not pained in any away. I am happy that Imo thread made front page to show the world the deplorable state of roads in Imo state. Please if you have more of the pictures of bad roads in Imo state, post them. It also applies to other bad roads in the southeast.

Stop showing the world that imo state is like Dubai whereas it is all shambles.
[/s]

Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Lol. Hmmmmmmmmnn
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by iconize(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Abagworo is pained..I just hope you will not commit suicide cheesy

This thread has ruined your pride and exposed how messed up and backward and undeveloped Owerri and Imo state is...lol
You're an odious oaf. You mean Abagworo created this thread?
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Stop yapping like a nuisance what I said was that this fake thread was opened by someone who felt pained by this below. You can see the similarity in the subject.

iconize:

You're an odious oaf. You mean Abagworo created this thread?
Re: The World-class Roads In Onitsha: Anambra. A Human Tragedy. Pictures.. by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2016
aresssa:
What I don't get is why they hate Imo state and Okorocha so much when in fact Anambra is a million times worse than Imo and in fact, Rochas delivered more than Obi and Obingo combined...
DOUG NWACHUKWU AKA Doug07034780891 ....LEAVE PH AND COME BACK TO YOUR WORTHLESS AND DIRTY ANAMBRA STATE....ANAMBRA IS THE SCORN OF THE EAST...RECENTLY LASSA FEVER AND NOW THIS...ANAMBRA SHOULD BE MERGED WITH P!GS REPUBLIC.

https://www.nairaland.com/3296462/lassa-fever-kills-anambra-doctor

ANAMBRA IS A DIRTY ZONE WITH ONITSHA AS THE MOST POLLUTED CITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayade Celebrates 49th Birthday With Bakassi IDPs, Donates Foodstuffs (Photos) / Aggrieved Kaduna APC Aspirants Vow To Work Against APC / Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.