Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! (1826 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fair? Guy Lists 8 Things He Hates About Being Married / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 29, 2009
hmm, i used to know a lady like that who was an excellent cook as well. She eventually had to marry someone else after the guy I knew her with, broke up with her or something.

It wasnt meant to be I guess.

I never heard this beautiful lady raise her voice talkless do anything wrong. The thing pain me pass cheesy - i dont know why my relative no marry am. The whole family liked her.

anyway, bygones are bygones. Everyone has moved on and settled down. No shaking.
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by CrazyMan(m): 4:24am On Sep 29, 2009
@Ebony.
Really cheesy

@Chick2pimp.
You're welcomed smiley
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

@Ebony.
Really cheesy

Yes oh my bros, they complain if the girl is bad or good. One cant win.
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by follypimpi(m): 4:28am On Sep 29, 2009
Whitelexi grin grin grin grin Old dude droppin Proverbs
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by chic2pimp(m): 4:37am On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

chic2pimp my brother from another mother,what it do
My fellow love-vendor ,how life dey do u?

CrazyMan:

@Chick2pimp.
You're welcomed smiley
Why u come dey encourage men bashing nah? sad sad
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by whitelexi(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2009
follypimpi:

Whitelexi grin grin grin grin Old dude droppin Proverbs

You know how we do grin grin grin

Dead or alive, u do not play with the lion grin grin grin
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by Ofido(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2009
Whitelexi Grin Grin Grin Grin Old dude droppin Proverbs

You know how we do Grin Grin Grin

Dead or alive, u do not play with the lion Grin Grin Grin

WHITELEXI, the tukor u are referring to,is it my man ifeanyi oruche?
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by candylips(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2009
whitelexi old soldeir never die
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by sexyLeamon(f): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2009
this topic, is the dumbest topic of the year grin grin
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by candylips(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
SL you can say that again
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by whitelexi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ofido:

WHITELEXI, the tukor u are referring to,is it my man ifeanyi oruche?

No, this Tukur lived in lagos and his name was Henry Onyeka Ebugbelor. . .   He died after a car crash while avoiding a petrol tanker in Lagos, and because 4 different hospitals refused to treat him until they see a police report. The police were not gonna give a report until they had been sufficiently bribed. . . Naija is in chaos walahi angry angry angry
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by ucnduka(f): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
What a qxn.hw we go take know we resemble ur brother?if d girl is too good as u claim,she may 4give ur brother for cheating because she is 'too good' so ur brother plan don fail be dat! He should just tell her his mind and then wait for her reaction. As for u STAY CLEAR from the good girl; I pity d poor 'too good girl'. Btw,can anybody b too good?
Re: She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! by candylips(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2009
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babes,i Need Your Honest Comments / I Am Tried: / Die Minute!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.