Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys (2511 Views)

Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2012
A thread here shocked me, made me feel pity and compassion for the OP, an industrious honest guy who came here to pour out his mind, and got no good response, and even the help I wanted to render him, the door got closed three days ago and I don't know how to go back to his thread to tell him. To all the Nigerian guys in here, or reading this, pls just stay focused on your career, biz or education, the world today does not support folks without money, whether u are nice, intelligent, ambitious or not, so long as u do not have the currency to back it up, forget about having ladies' attention, its only on a very minute case (maybe one person in one decade), which mostly happen only in NOLLYWOOD films. But pls don't blame the girls, cos everyone love good life, just that it has been our culture not to recognize future talents, maybe our past leaders caused lot of hardship in the country such that everyone is now afraid of poverty and future. @Dailynews, keep your dreams alive, I wished I could have helped u, but mark my word, u will smile soon, just stay focused and leave the ladies for now, its so obvious that they don't like your type for now, and next time, try and increase your profile, cos ladies love lies- if u are a state governor, tell them u are a president, if a teacher, tell them u are the principal, my friend told me this to tell you, and I think his philosophy works from indications. Goodluck to you and many other good guys out there, I feel for you guys that even have the zeal to date for purpose and couldn't find a soulmate, life!
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by stepo707: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2012
So do i
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2012
hiss!
So because a guy doesnt have money he cant have a girlfriend? I wonder where all diz is coming from..? Abi which area do these men live sef!

So wat abt wealthy young ladies out dr that are looking for someone to love,irrespective of his pocket.. or other ladies that aint materialistic or sumf,also lookin for love?

Cos u dont ve money u are already looking down on urself! Low self esteem... smh

1 Like

Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Killz3(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2012
Jobfront in a new ID! I hope you have repented. . . Looking forward to exchange ideas in future. Make i see whether you don really repent! grin grin
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Killz3(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2012
BlueBarbie: hiss!
So because a guy doesnt have money he cant have a girlfriend? I wonder where all diz is coming from..? Abi which area do these men live sef!

So wat abt wealthy young ladies out dr that are looking for someone to love,irrespective of his pocket.. or other ladies that aint materialistic or sumf,also lookin for love?

Cos u dont ve money u are already looking down on urself! Low self esteem... smh
He can, but i won't advise it. . .
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2012
~Killz~:

He can, but i won't advise it. . .

Lol..i wonder why
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2012
cugresources: A thread here shocked me, made me feel pity and compassion for the OP, an industrious honest guy who came here to pour out his mind, and got no good response, and even the help I wanted to render him, the door got closed three days ago and I don't know how to go back to his thread to tell him. To all the Nigerian guys in here, or reading this, pls just stay focused on your career, biz or education, the world today does not support folks without money, whether u are nice, intelligent, ambitious or not, so long as u do not have the currency to back it up, forget about having ladies' attention, its only on a very minute case (maybe one person in one decade), which mostly happen only in NOLLYWOOD films. But pls don't blame the girls, cos everyone love good life, just that it has been our culture not to recognize future talents, maybe our past leaders caused lot of hardship in the country such that everyone is now afraid of poverty and future. @Dailynews, keep your dreams alive, I wished I could have helped u, but mark my word, u will smile soon, just stay focused and leave the ladies for now, its so obvious that they don't like your type for now, and next time, try and increase your profile, cos ladies love lies- if u are a state governor, tell them u are a president, if a teacher, tell them u are the principal, my friend told me this to tell you, and I think his philosophy works from indications. Goodluck to you and many other good guys out there, I feel for you guys that even have the zeal to date for purpose and couldn't find a soulmate, life!
certainly not all Nigerian ladies examine a man's pocket before dating him. Why would you say "one person in one decade"? Where's your proof!!? undecided
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by kelz88(f): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
What kind of advice is this? Even you, Killz. So poor people can't date, late alone people who earn 60k a month?! Dating is now just for the rich?! What wont I read on here?!
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
Nigerians are all the same, always good in making speeches without action! politicians will tell u this and that road has been built, etc, where are the roads? Ladies if you dispute my facts, then go and talk to the guy. u are now here claiming 60k is too big, when he comes to u now, u start to stutter....pls don't deceive the poor guys, they need to work hard and make money first.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Killz3(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
kelz88: What kind of advice is this? Even you, Killz. So poor people can't date, late alone people who earn 60k a month?! Dating is now just for the rich?! What wont I read on here?!
They can. But i'd advice being more comfy just in case. Not all ladies have the same mindset towards good but not rich guys, and since it's not pasted on their forehead, better we thread with caution.

Haba, 60K is ok na. . .
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by neyostica: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
The truth is he can get a gal, but shudnt expect ha to be faithful, cos naija gals need to pay bills

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by honeric01(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
I don't get it, is it money that makes a girl faithful in a relationship?

I thought girls from rich homes cheat too, NO?

I thought women also cheat with reasons not related to poverty or lack of money?
neyostica: The truth is he can get a gal, but shudnt expect ha to be faithful, cos naija gals need to pay bills
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2012
I wouldn't date a girl who's into losers either.
Mann, whatever you do, make sure you've got real paper. Real legit paper.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Sirmuell(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
From years of experience I have come to know and understand that MONEY is the most important aspect of a healthy relationship in the long run, f.u..c.k love it's secondary &whatsoever those girls say and don't be decieved at all, but I'm not saying a dude shouldn't go into a realationship cuz he got no money but just have it at the back of your head to love money way more than B.i.t.c.h.e.s! When you are down and life is upside down the s.l.u.t wouldn't stick around and the love quickly runs dry!
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by LailaIkeji1: 12:18am On Apr 02, 2012
plz guys, lets b realistic here. nobody eats love for bfast, lunch, or dinner.
love, fine boyness cant pay your hospital bills. it wnt evn take you to VI in a comfy AC car on a hot scorching afternoon, mbok.
money cant buy you happiness but it can make u happy.
we need that cash abeg. no woman should settle for a hopeless lazy dreamer all in the name of love.
we can pardon prospective HARDWORKING men. we will stay wt u faithfully cos we kno ur future is bright n u r putting in efforts to make our dreams come true.
if u b story story guy, abeg me am walking
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2012
neyostica: The truth is he can get a gal, but shudnt expect ha to be faithful, cos naija gals need to pay bills
+100.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2012
honeric01: I don't get it, is it money that makes a girl faithful in a relationship?

I thought girls from rich homes cheat too, NO?

I thought women also cheat with reasons not related to poverty or lack of money?
Is AIDS the only terminal disease? Don't people die from cancer et al? Many reasons make Nigerian girls unfaithful, one factor does not rule out another.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2012
Laila Ikeji: plz guys, lets b realistic here. nobody eats love for bfast, lunch, or dinner.
love, fine boyness cant pay your hospital bills. it wnt evn take you to VI in a comfy AC car on a hot scorching afternoon, mbok.
we need that cash abeg. no woman should settle for a hopeless lazy dreamer all in the name of love.
we can pardon prospective HARDWORKING men. we will stay wt u faithfully cos we kno ur future is bright n u r putting in efforts to make our dreams come true.
And we castigate 190 for his 'truthful' threads. What is the difference between this one's opinions and 190's?(one justifies it, the other condemns it).
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by honeric01(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2012
fresh_dude: Is AIDS the only terminal disease? Don't people die from cancer et al? Many reasons make Nigerian girls unfaithful, one factor does not rule out another.

Then you just confirmed why i think he shouldn't think because of his "lack of enough money", he wont find a girl who would love him dearly.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Adaeze003(f): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2012

what if the girl can pay her bills with her own cash or what if her papa is loaded?
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Adaeze003(f): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
@laila
so your bf must be your provider?? What are your hands for? Can't you find a job and provide for yourself? smh

1 Like

Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Adaeze003:

what if the girl can pay her bills with her own cash or what if her papa is loaded?

The richer she is the higher her expectations would be from her man. Even where she is the very rare type that is not interested in collecting cash from him, she would still want him to dress in trendy clothes (costs money), drive a decent car (costs money), live in a nice apartment (costs money) take her out to nice restaurants and other outings (costs money), and buy her 'good' gifts on special occasions (costs money). Head or tail, a man is bleeped up if he lacks money to 'oil' his exploits with NIgerian women - regardless of whether such 'exploits' are flings or long term relationships. The financial status of the girl herself is totally irrelevant. A super handsome young hunk moving around Lagos in his trusted '[b]Leg[/b]edis Benz' with only N1,500 in his pocket should try to woo the pretty Oyin Adenuga for instance (who is already a billionaire by sure inheritance and would never need a man's money until she dies); lets see how she would respond to him.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2012
@pro, u said it all...u know, when people come online, they edit their real feelings to make it sound sweet to people just like in NOLLYWOOD films that never happen in Nigerian real life scenario. You are even going far, I don't know if u did read the long story of one guy that emptied everything about himself here on NL, saying he needs a real love, and for the last time I read that thread, I cannot remember seeing any positive response from the so-called good independent girls here who are also searching for true love ( with huge money & God fearing and ready to spend on them too). that alone should tell all the guys reading all these posts that Nigerian ladies aren't for true love but for money-love, simple but hard truth they will never agree to. if for instance that guy happened to be from another country besides Nigeria and posts such story on a foreign forum, believe me, he would have got himself true love from well-to-do single ladies. So talking about a poor guy dating adenugas bella daughter, its just like trying to pass 3 camels through a niddles eye at the same time. lol...i even have some of the so-called independent single ladies working in blue chip firms, and earning big incomes as friends, but they always say it that they cannot date a poor guy that is not up to or above their financial standard. unfortunately, they do make advances on me, just because they know i am financially ok, but they fail to know that I am a Nigerian guy too even though I am not into having permanent dates for several reasons, so how do they expect me to fall? funny folks, Nigerian girls....lol
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by jeffman(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
the prob is class. even a rich girl who can pay her bills wants a guy of (or higher than) her financial class. we live in a very class-based society. class here means money and its derivatives (swag, comfort, exposure etc.). A lot of girls are materialistic - no fault of theirs - due to our value system. most girls get desperate before they think of settling for less.

there is no definition of rich as wealth is really relative. i for one have seen some folks call me a broke ass guy why other peeps say i am a big boy.

you really just have to spend more time searching for the few un-materialistic ladies.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by dabrake(m): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2012
Make una dey talk una own. Me no fit date any girl wey dey after my pocket again. Lae lae. Guys, make una cut una coat according to una size nah. You go see babe wey hold bbPorsche, iPad3, iPhone, tablet, . . . dey fix brazillian. Na that kain babe go be woman of your dreams. So una think sey na when she dey speak in tongues wey all those gadget appear? Abeg, make una dey original abeg. Why una dey inflate una virtual ego?
Laila Ikeji: plz guys, lets b realistic here. nobody eats love for bfast, lunch, or dinner.
we need that cash
abeg. no woman should settle for a hopeless lazy dreamer all in the name of love.
are you handicapped? Why you no fit make your own money? For the 1st time, you disappoint me.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 06, 2012
OP you are so on point. Money rule the world. Trust me i would have disowned my parents if they were poor.

Not about Nigeria, money is everything. Like one comedian said, if money is root of all evil then poverty must be the whole tree.

I love moneyyyyyyyy I love having fat wallet "kick me"

Bottom line, money bring btches and all btches love money. Without money trust me all these Mexicans mirah-ring around me here might be calling me puto negro.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2012
@REALITY, your a sensible open guy....I will soon share a story...lolz...ladies of nowadays and money...sometimes I keep wondering, what if I was not rich? and had this decision not to have a permanent date? the ladies would have took me for a poo...but all of them want to change me, to make me believe in relationship and marriage, so as to be the chosen one...lol. one came around my office yesterday, just to remind me of a ch. program on: how to date the right person for future purposes....Hahahaha....I told her, I cannot make it! she kept begging me to pls come, and when i insisted i cnt make it, she irritably burst out: y do u dislike ladies alot, i calmly answered her: nope i dnt...but i only dislike their ways...so i only do and clean mouth....she dabbed into her ride, slammed d door & drove off hoping i wud call her back....lolz....not me...when there are hundreds of them competing for the same post! but one is really hanging on ma neck @reality...if she keeps her ways for another 6 months...I may give up my decision for her sake for a trial version....lets watch n see...
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2012
with our present day women, men really need to get rich or die trying.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by coogar: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: A thread here shocked me, made me feel pity and compassion for the OP, an industrious honest guy who came here to pour out his mind, and got no good response, and even the help I wanted to render him, the door got closed three days ago and I don't know how to go back to his thread to tell him. To all the Nigerian guys in here, or reading this, pls just stay focused on your career, biz or education, the world today does not support folks without money, whether u are nice, intelligent, ambitious or not, so long as u do not have the currency to back it up, forget about having ladies' attention, its only on a very minute case (maybe one person in one decade), which mostly happen only in NOLLYWOOD films. But pls don't blame the girls, cos everyone love good life, just that it has been our culture not to recognize future talents, maybe our past leaders caused lot of hardship in the country such that everyone is now afraid of poverty and future. @Dailynews, keep your dreams alive, I wished I could have helped u, but mark my word, u will smile soon, just stay focused and leave the ladies for now, its so obvious that they don't like your type for now, and next time, try and increase your profile, cos ladies love lies- if u are a state governor, tell them u are a president, if a teacher, tell them u are the principal, my friend told me this to tell you, and I think his philosophy works from indications. Goodluck to you and many other good guys out there, I feel for you guys that even have the zeal to date for purpose and couldn't find a soulmate, life!

you pity good but poor guys?
of what good is a poor guy to today's women?
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: @REALITY, your a sensible open guy....I will soon share a story...lolz...ladies of nowadays and money...sometimes I keep wondering, what if I was not rich? and had this decision not to have a permanent date? the ladies would have took me for a poo...but all of them want to change me, to make me believe in relationship and marriage, so as to be the chosen one...lol. one came around my office yesterday, just to remind me of a ch. program on: how to date the right person for future purposes....Hahahaha....I told her, I cannot make it! she kept begging me to pls come, and when i insisted i cnt make it, she irritably burst out: y do u dislike ladies alot, i calmly answered her: nope i dnt...but i only dislike their ways...so i only do and clean mouth....she dabbed into her ride, slammed d door & drove off hoping i wud call her back....lolz....not me...when there are hundreds of them competing for the same post! but one is really hanging on ma neck @reality...if she keeps her ways for another 6 months...I may give up my decision for her sake for a trial version....lets watch n see...

How bout letting her catch you with some other chicks within this probabtion period and see her reaction bro? If she pretend like nothing happened, run run run cuz she really dont give a flying Bleep about you nor what u do rather all she want is her own share of the £¥$€.

Women can pretend for years so 6 months ain't shit to them when they are on a mission.
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
991: with our present day women, men really need to get rich or die trying.

Word
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by somegirl1: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
I find it hard to beleive that a guy can't find true love just because he is poor. For every one girl that won't date a guy for financial reasons, there are a hundred at least who just want someone to love and be loved by.
Perhaps such girls aren't as attractive, well groomed or (seemingly) refined as you'd like, same way you aren't as wealthy as some girls would like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Secret Things That Turn Men On / Pic: Guys, What will you do next? / Lady Gaga Flashes Her Nude Panties In Daring Red Gown(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.