Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

This Hoe Will Ruin My Life, Bitter Lesson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hoe Will Ruin My Life, Bitter Lesson (612 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! / Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Hoe Will Ruin My Life, Bitter Lesson by 21Savagw: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Seriously fuming, I have been seeing this girl, Met her at Mcdonalds when I grab my early morning coffees, I firmly believe in Business from Pleasure but dear Lord a Man can't resist a pretty Latina.

Started with Harmless flirting for the past 4 weeks, I asked her to come over yesterday and dear God, she was being too playful, took me 20 minutes to wrestle her trousers off, You would think the Plate was laced with gold instead it was the average Ratchet pvsssy wider than Their stupid_ foreheads. Gave her a good fvck and $50 for a "cab" and swiftly booted her out.

Now I feel annoyed and slightly irritated at her and in order to avoid her that means I have to go to Starbucks for my coffee and it's fvcking far and more expensive.

Moral: DONT MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE. Keep Sex as far as possible when your money is involved. I know it's not a big deal but it could be more serious next time.

(1) (Reply)

Why?? / Men: How True Is This? Has It Happened To You Before? / Abeg Nairalanders Help This Man That Can't Resist His Son's Girlfriend Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.