Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Abeg Nairalanders Help This Man That Can't Resist His Son's Girlfriend Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Nairalanders Help This Man That Can't Resist His Son's Girlfriend Body (615 Views)

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Abeg Nairalanders Am I The One Mad / Why I Won't Marry A Lady that Can't Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Nairalanders Help This Man That Can't Resist His Son's Girlfriend Body by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am in my 50s and have been married for over 25 years. I
recently met one of my only son’s girlfriends and my life
has never been the same again. Her body is simply
wonderful; well-stacked boobs and glowing skin and she
wears all the revealing clothes that are the rage these
days. For months I fantasised about having sex with her.
Then she started making teasing remarks to me and
flirting with me behind my son’s back. To cut a long story
short, we are now lovers and I give her most of the
financial support she needs.
My son is now talking about their getting engaged and the
thought that she could be around permanently is killing
me.
It is one thing to be bedding a casual girlfriend, but not
READ MORE VIA www.naijahud.com/2016/08/i-cant-resist-my-sons-girlfriends-body.html?m=1
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Help This Man That Can't Resist His Son's Girlfriend Body by firstking01(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmm, things nigerian girls do for money, nothing dey belle ful them...i suspect that man if not past her father's age would be within the circumference of her father's age, and she'd be in her 20's or less opening legs for a man almost thrice her age, tomorrow when its time for them to marry and settle they 'll want their husband to stick to them, fafafa foul, you must be karmaranizedundecided
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Help This Man That Can't Resist His Son's Girlfriend Body by icebird25(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
actually I don't av much to say, I just wish the man right done boy, keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This? / How Careless Can Some Women Be Not To Discover Some Secrets Of Their Husbands? / 6 Ways To Become A Successful Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.