Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night (10725 Views)

I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Naijabash(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2016
I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night – Woman Confesses
A woman has made a most shocking confession about her interaction with her husband who had already died for as long as four years ago.

Woman ConfessesThe woman whose story has gone viral since she shared it revealed how her husband and came back to her.

Read what she wrote below:

Please help me, I have gone through enough of this spiritual warfare.

I’m a 30-year-old widow and my husband died 4 years ago when I was 26 years old. We had just gotten married when he was involved in a horrific car accident and died on the spot. That was 5 months after we had been married.

I got a lot emotional pain especially when I began to mysteriously see him every night in my dream. He would be crying whilst looking at me.

3 months later I felt like someone was waking me up at night and I was shocked to see him in my bedroom, sitting by side of the bed. I wanted to scream but he held my mouth and said he had come to help me since he had seen that I was suffering a lot.

I asked him how that was possible when he was dead and he said although we had buried him, his spirit had not departed. He said he still wanted to be with me for some time. He said he would look after me but he warned me against telling people about this development.

He said I should not tell even his own mother and I agreed not to.

I must confess that at that time, I really felt happy because I really missed him. Since then we have been living together as husband and wife with the ghost of my dead husband.

Then there is a church I visited early this year and the pastor preached about not interacting with the dead. And it really hit hard. I realised I should not have contact with the dead and it sent shudders in me.

Now I want to stop living with this dead man but I don’t know how to go about it. I really loved my husband and even up to now I still love him dearly. He has never changed. He still is exactly like he was before he died. But what I have noticed is that he is not growing older. He still is exactly as he was when he died four years ago.

I don’t even have feelings for any other man. I feel like I’m a married woman. Our s*x life has never changed, It’s still as it was before my husband died. But now I’m scared that I’m living with a corpse in the house. Maybe it’s because I’m now going to church. I have also not stayed with anyone in my house since my husband died. I always live alone.

At church, our pastor was once attacked with the demon of another man and the man of God collapsed then became conscious later on. It’s evident that if I ask him to pray for my husband’s spirit to go away, that would be way beyond his powers. I’m also afraid of telling my husband that I don’t want to live him with anymore.

How do I tell him when he loves me so much? When visitors come to my house during the day but they don’t see my husband. I have never told anyone about this strange encounter, this is my first time to open up about it. One day he told me that his spirit would depart when I breathe my last. So to him, as long as I’m alive he wants to be with me.

Is there any pastor who can solve this spiritual problem? I have been to well known local prophets, but they all failed to detect my dead husband’s spirit. I wanted to come across a prophet who would first detect that I’m living with a dead man before I could narrate my ordeal to him. I am now born again and I now want to live a normal life.

>>>>>>>Please SEE MORE HERE <<< <<<<<<<

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2016
it was an evil spirit not her husband. the dead have no business with the living.

18 Likes

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Mysterious things are happening

1 Like

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by rosy1992(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2016
Oh my gosh. Wonders will never cease
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Purpletee(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2016
scary.
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by finalboss1(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2016
damn ion belive in this spirit or ghost they not real... urrg
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Pouyan: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Too long
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by mizzbouqui(f): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
That is surely a demon
Thank God you are now born again, old things are passed away in your life
Jesus said "in my name you shall cast out demons" so all you need to do is cast the spirit out of your life with powerful prayers and tongues (if you speak in tongues)
Not all pastors are given the gift to see visions, believe in your self that you can get out of it, read the word of God and digest it
If you think your faith is not strong enough, go to your church and pray a prayer of agreement about it, it will surely be solved

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by chynie: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Since u are truly a born again now
read the word of God, and reject him from your heart first.
if possible park out and take spiritual counselling
But most importantly back yourself with prayer

1 Like

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Tha Wowan Berra Be Prayful,'fore The Enemy Suck Her Dry Like Bed Bug..Cus It's Sum Other Man Who's Behind All This, Buh Using Her Husband Face As A Camouflage!!...Sheekreebabababa,oh Am In Tha Sprit!!
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by oglalasioux(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Someone is playing a fast one with this woman. She's gone bonkers.

2 Likes

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by IamLEGEND1: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan. Where our Resident Prophet Smellingmouth ? come and do ur thing.
⏩playing unknown track ▶i say.... Shayo master give them the magic
▶Teach them ▶show them ▶give them The magic eeeee ye...

2 Likes

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Smellingmouth: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Eleyi gidi gan.
Where our Resident Prophet Smellin.gmouth ?
come and do ur thing.

⏩playing unknown track

▶i say.... Shayo master give them the magic

▶Teach them
▶show them
▶give them The magic eeeee ye...

Prophet Legend, this one pass me..

Wait lemme call my Senior Prophet.. grin
Na him go fit judge this case..

1 Like

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by temitemi1(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2016
This is a serious issue o!!!
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2016
Stale! undecided
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by IZICO4(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2016
temitemi1:
This is a serious issue o!!!
Forbid the devil and he will flee, that is not your dead husband but a demon...The simple solution is to pray hard, you dont realy need any man of God.
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by olive282(f): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
shocked
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by yankeedude(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please you need serious and sound deliverance. Go to any strong bible believing church or MFM
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by handsomenfrosh(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
To tell the truth. This man is her spiritual husband. Beleive me. Certainly her spiritual husband wont hurt her physicaly or emotional. But she wont be able to bear child and marry.

1 Like

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by chachanga: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wey SaintSamurai nah?

Make hin come cast dis woman ghost husband back across the sea!
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by simplex2: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Brain tumor is messing with your brain.

Have you seen Gray's Anatomy? Katherine Heigl had same condition: was having sex with her dead fiance and even her flat-mates where hearing her moan. She was later diagnosed of brain tumor.

2 Likes

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by ANAKONDA: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Serious
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by vicstar(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
• • • • • Abeg who get prophet saintsumaraii number? cry
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Busayorafael(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
This could be hallucination. Please, Visit a Psychiatrist.
Going to a pastor won't help you, honestly.
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Naijabash(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
SEE MORE ABOVE
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
ReorxTohGan:
Tha Wowan Berra Be Prayful,'fore The Enemy Suck Her Dry Like Bed Bug..Cus It's Sum Other Man Who's Behind All This, Buh Using Her Husband Face As A Camouflage!!...Sheekreebabababa,oh Am In Tha Sprit!!
grin grin
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by hama20: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2018
What kind of super story is this? I can't believe I read everything. It's either you are still facing the emotional trauma gotten from loosing your husband four years ago or you are doing some quality vegetables groomed in kwale(abbi). I put my money on the later. Either ways you need a psychiatrists not a pastor. If you stay in south south. Visit uselu in Benin city, in lagos and it's environment, yaba left Asap

1 Like

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Naijabash(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
it's true life story
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by marioken(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
That is an evil spirit that took the form of your dead husband..Now if u are serious about this and u are sure u don't want this spiritual hallucination anymore,go to the lords chosen christmatic revival movement I can assure u that it is the only church God has provided for us all I promise u will never ever see that demon again just a touch in the Lords Chosen.Am awaiting your testimony ..

1 Like

Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't believe this cock and bull story. undecided
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Naijabash(m): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2018
shocked
Re: I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night by Naijabash(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Left In Shock After Meeting Her US Based Husband-to-be For The First Time / I Am In Love With Misspicy / 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.