Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl (10862 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl by Do2dtun(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2016
1. Never ever start a chat for the first time with boring words like "hey", "hi", "sup"..... Seriously dude that shit is boring. Any girl who's chatting with so many people won't even bother replying you.

2. A guy is automatically more attractive when
he's funny. HOPE YOU KNOW THAT?.

3. As the guy, the responsibility to keep the chat going is on you. Don't chat like a girl, always go a step ahead, boss the chat, ask more of the questions, even if the girl gives a rather dry reply.

Example:Guy: so where are u frm and what do u do?

Girl: Abj, Schooling.

Go a step further, ask more questions, However if her response remains dry just forget the girl, chat with someone else. Life is too short.

4. Don't bore her by asking her questions on the same topic. Example:
"What school do u attend?", "what level?", "what department?", "what campus?" ....
Dude she'll find you booooring.

5. A girl receives alotta compliments daily from
every average guy, so complementing her all the time will make you the same with other guys all boring. Tease her sometimes by saying negative things about her picture that will shake her. A girl is more sensitive to negative comments.
Girls likes guys that have got guts, so she will admire you for that.

6. If she compliments you, take the compliment like a boss.
Example:
Girl: you're handsome.

Guy: Lol I hear that everyday
They find this charming.

7. Dare her, once in a while ask her crazy questions.
"Are you a virgin?"
Uhmmm my brother, if she blocks you, my hand no dey o.

8. If she keeps snubbing and dulling you, simply stop chatting with her. Afterall, she's not the only one in your list.

9. Girls love sarcasm. If you don't know what's
sarcasm is....ask google

10. Don't try to woo every girl on your list. Some are just good enough to be your friend.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Oh, so there are now rules in chatting....

Give me a break!
Re: 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl by Dahveydson(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Only Alpha males would understand these tips. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2016
Was nodding with Approval till I saw number seven, like er you for real? why would you ask a girl if she's a vrgn. haa imarokwa ihe ikoga.
Re: 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl by AlexCk: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Oh, so there are now rules in chatting....

Give me a break!

Apparently, there are rules for everything.
Rules abt life n living
Rules to be bad or good or in between.
Rules to be this or that. Shish!!

Mehn, na to ask mum n dad wetn any manual bin follow me as dem born me oo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2016
abegii..... all these guys that come here and form guru..
we should not say 'hi' abi.?
how do we start the chat then? writing love poem abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? / 10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.