Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? (39520 Views)

Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by byvan03: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

divorce is not an option. God said in His word, "I hate divorce...". The marriage vow has to stand, "for better for worse...till death do us part". I'm only disagreeing with u from a Christian stand point

Nah u knowoooo!!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by poshstore: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Report him to his parents.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol...........men are wicked.

that's why I don't do men
u do women'??
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by delishpot: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
metalDETECTED:

Op, ignore this advice pls ... bet the poster is single or divorced cool

Yeah, listen to this one. He has your best interest at heart. The usual stay there and receive beating while praying for your abuser on your knees. Sidon dey wait, when your so called husband beats you to death, this poster would be the first person to type RIP when someone creates a topic about you on NL and ask why you stayed there and endured the beatings in the first place and curse you for not using your head while you we're alive.
Use your brain. We do not want to mourn you. Marriage no be do or die affair. God asked couples to remain in their marriages not their boundage or torture chambers.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:

u do women'??
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Fellywood(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
What every man want the MOST from his woman is RESPECT & the woman; ACCEPTANCE. You will only solve this when he begins to feel respected by you. Don't wait until you feel accepted before you begin to genuinely respect him & see him CHANGE. Every marriage has its challenge at a time especially within the first five years. Remember that most advice you will get on this forum are going to come from unmarried folks. Good luck friend.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by byvan03: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
No be small "pummels you" and this man most likely pees on her during one of his bed wetting sprees, I'm sure she cleans up the mamiri after him, still somehow he has the nerves to ask her to leave, yet my sister is here asking questions, issorai. undecided

Seriously I don't understand some of these women. The " bed wetting spree" part is killing me grin grin grin.

She must clean the mamiri meekly, before nko?
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:

And on behalf of some of my fellow men who are into such, we thank you beautifully wink

Jonathan, see your life outside now, you and your asshat anti gay bill that you signed grin
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by holluphemydavid(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
I dnt preach divorce, all I can say is to carry ur cross and pray to God to intervene in ur marital issue
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by byvan03: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
jerryfisher:
did i hear bed wet!!!!!with dat alone I should b over

You can't dump a loved one for that nah cheesy.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by BayLord01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:

Lesbian sighted
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by misscall247: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
uniqueB:
Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I met him on Facebook in 2008 and we met in person late 2011 and we got married in February 2013, but the person I thought I knew was a total stranger.. After our marriage I got to know my hubby do bed wet, but I take it with a good fate and started praying along with him.

I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with bruises...

In Dec 2014, I caught him with a secret phone with over 50 contact which is only female contact from Eskimi dating site and some other place...I was very hurt so will had a big fight over it, but later settled... but after everything there is this particular lady that my hubby refused to let go, for the reason known to them, he flaunts their relationship in a coded way but I do find out...the problem now is any time I confront my hubby with this girl's issue, he will deny it and even curse myself if he has anything to do with her..anytime we had any disagreement now first thing he says is I should leave him and go..

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..
is because u lack wisdom.........u r not matured enough!!!must u tell d world dat u met him on social media

Beta look4 a spiritualist to help him out.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by teacherbim(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
handysuzy:
Hmmmm. Scared of getting married seff

My darling sister,don't be scared,love is sweet when you are with the right person,I'm a Yoruba lady,I've been married to my Urhobo husband now for ten years. And I've never regretted not that my husband is rich. You just need to have a positive mind and be prayerful with good altitude

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by klevotino: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
uniqueB:
Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I met him on Facebook in 2008 and we met in person late 2011 and we got married in February 2013, but the person I thought I knew was a total stranger.. After our marriage I got to know my hubby do bed wet, but I take it with a good fate and started praying along with him.

I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with bruises...

In Dec 2014, I caught him with a secret phone with over 50 contact which is only female contact from Eskimi dating site and some other place...I was very hurt so will had a big fight over it, but later settled... but after everything there is this particular lady that my hubby refused to let go, for the reason known to them, he flaunts their relationship in a coded way but I do find out...the problem now is any time I confront my hubby with this girl's issue, he will deny it and even curse myself if he has anything to do with her..anytime we had any disagreement now first thing he says is I should leave him and go..

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..
am not an expert but I have be doing research on marriage. and the only constant thing in life is changed. Now u have to start a business weather small or big that we be generating income for you so you we not finish your cash.take care of your baby and always pray for the intervention of God to involves in your family matter. it is well with you.......
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
Lmao @ bedwetting thingz. grin grin grin
OP sorry o but you shouldn't have married the man.
its like ur cocoa is freeundecided
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Franchise21(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
I wish I can be of help
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by freecocoa(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:

Seriously I don't understand some of these women. The " bed wetting spree" part is killing me grin grin grin.

She must clean the mamiri meekly, before nko?
More grease to her elbow.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by canDy4eva(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
D enemy of every good home swore neva to see it end well...

D only solution is to allow God direct u on hw to go abt ur marriage n who to get married to.

...If d foundation b destroyed, wot cn d beliver do? Unless Jesus builds a home, any1 tryin so hard to build it would build in vain.

Every foundation matas n determines d end!
goonsmi:
I'm kinda worried with all these marital issues I read everyday . I can't stop wondering how once wonderful friends end up as a monster .

someone should educate me.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
handysuzy:
Hmmmm. Scared of getting married seff
Don't be scared because I ain't gonna treat you like that.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Godfullsam(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
rafa9:
married February gave birth august. (7 months)
the pregnancy may have led to the marriage afteral

My thinking too...

She used pregnancy to hook the man and now she dey complain.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by isaacasak(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Marriage is a beautiful thing buh still depends on some factors
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by daclint(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wetin I dey see for this nairaland dey scare me o , marriage na full time war oo. I just pray God will help me out .
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ahahnow: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
You better stop sleeping with him ooo before he gives you disease oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
Lmao @ bedwetting thingz. grin grin grin
OP sorry o but you shouldn't have married the man.
smiley smiley smiley

Hw was Ur day?
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by canDy4eva(f): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ur grammar no b here o! grin

All d same, good advice frm u! smiley
klevotino:
am not an expert but I have be doing research on marriage. and the only constant thing in life is changed. Now u have to start a business weather small or big that we be generating income for you so you we not finish your cash.take care of your baby and always pray for the intervention of God to involves in your family matter. it is well with you.......
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by midehi2(f): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
goonsmi:
I'm kinda worried with all these marital issues I read everyday . I can't stop wondering how once wonderful friends end up as a monster .

someone should educate me.
exactly reasons i fear marriage
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Ipisi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:
whats my busi

We know its none of ur biz... Nobody wants this kind of thing to happen to him/her

Okay?
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by cutiesoglam(f): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
jonnyp:
Unique B., don't give up what your husband need is delieverance. Once he get delivered the real person in him will show. Believe me is not him that is acting like that. All รบ need is strong man of god that can reliever him that all.. May god bless your marriage

The man is not remorse, so ko le werk..... Unless he wants to be delivered nothing can b done.
Madam, face ur life, I repeat face ur life, dts all. Let his family knows u going thru. And as usual, typical naija mentality, keep praying for it to work out
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Ipisi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
The word "Marriage" is the scariest thing now. I suggest you leave the marriage before he kills you.

You might right...But it is a compulsory necessity
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
You have stated what is wrong with your husband, have you stated what is wrong with you? Sometimes we want people to have pity on us and we don't state clearly how we also treat them.
All things been equal, there are personal issues you don't share on social media.
So many men and women do bedwet but they find solution together than seek popular opinion from forums.
So many couples are living with diseases and they also fight it together without letting and allowing the whole world know.
Learn to keep your private life private.
Only you can help yourself.

Talk to your husband about the formication issue.
Bed wetting can or could be corrected medically in rare cases. It can also be corrected with prayers. Matured Couples handle their problems wisely.
Sometimes excessive masturbation also leads to bed wetting

Yours is a little issue and can be handled and settled
Many couples are going through worst cases.

Lastly, help your man fight these stuff and win the battle.
Don't end up doing what you'ld regret. You married him because you loved him; find a way to settle your issue.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by cajet: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Marriage has no formula unlike quadratic equation where ten persons will use the same formula to solve a question and get the same answer. What works for couple A may not work for couple be. You have to develop the best approach to win your husband back. I will suggest that you him space, leave his phone alone and stop eaves dropping. Make your self happy, always smile no matter the situation and never compare your man with any other man. Your nagging may compound the issue so follow him with lots of love and bet me he will regret ever hurting you. Men generally hate confrontation from women even when they are wrong. I know is difficult for women to swallow but an adage says that all dogs eat shit but whichever one that fails to clean its mouth is tagged shit eater. Don't worry be happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.