Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? (39543 Views)

Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
uniqueB:
Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I met him on Facebook in 2008 and we met in person late 2011 and we got married in February 2013, but the person I thought I knew was a total stranger.. After our marriage I got to know my hubby do bed wet, but I take it with a good fate and started praying along with him.

I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with bruises...

In Dec 2014, I caught him with a secret phone with over 50 contact which is only female contact from Eskimi dating site and some other place...I was very hurt so will had a big fight over it, but later settled... but after everything there is this particular lady that my hubby refused to let go, for the reason known to them, he flaunts their relationship in a coded way but I do find out...the problem now is any time I confront my hubby with this girl's issue, he will deny it and even curse myself if he has anything to do with her..anytime we had any disagreement now first thing he says is I should leave him and go..

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..

Marriage s not a do or die. He ain't interested as he made it. Leave him and file for divorce . Simple.
At least you won't be washing bedsheets everyday
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Gracious10: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
All these men with serious issues and still dey para like this.

"Oba mamiri" and yet he cheats.. I am sure that other woman doesn't know he baptizes his bed like raining season.

When she gets there, she go waka pass.

Ajebo na for outside, e no dey work for inside house.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Seamareggae(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nawa oooooo.... Broke man still cheating...

Sorry.... Put it in prayers...
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by danot1030: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
woman who the promiscuous lifestyle of your husband, am afraid your family will have a real issue with poverty.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by sisisioge: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:
Why is it that most women lack standard? He is broke, cheats, bed wets and pummels you, yet you are here looking for solutions. How bad will it get before your survival instinct kicks in? I believe that when you are fed up, you will know what to do.

Word!

But these moraforkers are giving women bad names mehn, now she's gonna have to contend with the dreaded divorce. God knows she knows what to do, the thought of divorcing the moffo and getting the Ms stigma is her concern. May God punish devil!
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by uche92(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
There was never any love to begin with. Its time you leave before Nairaland hears stories that touch the heart.

uniqueB:
Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I met him on Facebook in 2008 and we met in person late 2011 and we got married in February 2013, but the person I thought I knew was a total stranger.. After our marriage I got to know my hubby do bed wet, but I take it with a good fate and started praying along with him.

I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with bruises...

In Dec 2014, I caught him with a secret phone with over 50 contact which is only female contact from Eskimi dating site and some other place...I was very hurt so will had a big fight over it, but later settled... but after everything there is this particular lady that my hubby refused to let go, for the reason known to them, he flaunts their relationship in a coded way but I do find out...the problem now is any time I confront my hubby with this girl's issue, he will deny it and even curse myself if he has anything to do with her..anytime we had any disagreement now first thing he says is I should leave him and go..

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by adeoba2008(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Go back to Facebook chatroom and sought it out
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
All u need nw is a job dat takes u both emotionally nd physically out of d house everyday nd off wateva he's doin nw.
Prentend he's off ur radar BT in ur quite time always drop a prayer 4 him nd ur home, dnt relent in ur obligations as a wife nd mother nd I blieve there will be positive change soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by byvan03: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
sisisioge:

Word!

But these moraforkers are giving women bad names mehn, now she's gonna have to contend with the dreaded divorce. God knows she knows what to do, the thought of divorcing the moffo and getting the Ms stigma is her concern. May God punish devil!

She doesn't even need a divorce, she can separate till eternity if she has a problem with the tag. This man is terrible from all aspect. Imagine having to endure the smell of urine from a broke, cheating and beating husband. That's sure way to hell on earth. Chances of inheriting hell fire to spend eternity too is sure because I don't see the chances of a bitter person making heaven .
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Godwin616: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Obviously something foundamental kas gone wrong.when your home is attacked you need to fight back. First, get something doing immediately to sustain your self and kid financially. Start a new line of bizness if the frozen food is no longer feasible. For now let the man alone, don't bug him with issue about women again, let him satisfy his curiosity though I know is not easy but for the purpose of keeping yur marriage. Then the bed wetting thing, you still has a role to play. Try and discuss this only with your spiritual father for prrayers. It may require you to visit MFM for a situation like this o. Because it is the marriage that is under attack and you have a big role to play to help salvage the situation. As for that man he is totally caged and he cannot help himself.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by byvan03: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
sisisioge:

Word!

I tell you, the man in this case is unmanageable.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by gonkraziiiiii: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
goonsmi:
I'm kinda worried with all these marital issues I read everyday . I can't stop wondering how once wonderful friends end up as a monster .

someone should educate me.
We r human...we can't hide who we really are for long....I love playing around but m married ,I know how hard it is to stop playing all i can do is tease fine boys....I av to hold maself like mad....some Ppl lose it along d line....ddey throw everything away jus for 5 mins enjoyment n dey start enjoying being single n free
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by gonkraziiiiii: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
goonsmi:
I'm kinda worried with all these marital issues I read everyday . I can't stop wondering how once wonderful friends end up as a monster .

We r human...we can't hide who we really are for long....I love playing around but m married ,I know how hard it is to stop playing all i can do is tease fine boys....I av to hold maself like mad....some Ppl lose it along d line....ddey throw everything away jus for 5 mins enjoyment n dey start enjoying being single n free...once u ask questions or block dier moves ur d enemy n dey wld beat u blue black k
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by kan12(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
hw can a married man fornicate.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
handysuzy:
Hmmmm. Scared of getting married seff

You haven't met my type. Wifey is so proud of me. I know it. Cheating is in the mind.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Kdon2: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
lilmax:
stay with him changes are coming

You mean Buhari change abi??
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Kdon2: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol...........men are wicked.

that's why I don't do men

What do you do??
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol...........men are wicked.

that's why I don't do men

You well so?

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by SURElee(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:
Why is it that most women lack standard? He is broke, cheats, bed wets and pummels you, yet you are here looking for solutions. How bad will it get before your survival instinct kicks in? I believe that when you are fed up, you will know what to do.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by dasparrow: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
handysuzy:

You should be especially if you are a Nigerian woman living in Nigeria. Your country is highly misogynist.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by bennyrazz: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jimi23:

Even those who met as next door neighbours divorce so its not about meeting on social media.its about the sincerity of both parties in marriage.
I will never advice anyone to get married via social media.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Ekakamba: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Don't be dear. Ours gonna be blissful. Why? Because we met on [size=30pt]Nairaland[/size] not facebook. Oya! Do the necessary. grin
handysuzy:
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by MamaletASO: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
What God has join together let no man put asunder..
Continue to endure and keep persevering..
May God help you and you will not die
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by olubenjazzy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
goonsmi:

Sometimes when the courtship was going on, some lover n lovee do pretend to be ok in all ways (even in loving each other). After marriage they won't be able to cope with d pretence and start showing the real way dey are.
I WISH YOU A RESTORed home.
I pray God touch his heart to change for good so he can face his home and invest in his future(+child) than roaming around with different skirts
If you in your own part didnt love him, you won't come here to post this. God will sort it out for you
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by malosky79(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
uniqueB:

my dear, marriage is for better for worse, patience is d key U nid to open his heart n nt by confrontation. You can only assist him in prayer n U w b surprised to c him change.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Arinze86(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is ur husband from kenya?

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by dasparrow: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:

She is your typical Nigerian-bred woman. You know, they worry about what society would say. They were not taught by their mothers on how to put their well being first. So, they suffer and smile while telling their single counterparts to "go and marry" because as we all know, misery likes company. Many married Nigerian women are miserable in their marriages because the average Nigerian-bred male was not taught to respect and cherish women. So, they the women suffer infidelity in their marriages, nurse their sexually transmitted diseases in secret in the privacy of their homes, and secretly envy their single counterparts who do not have to put up with all the mess they the married ones are putting up with.

Allow OP to continue suffering abeg. After all, that is what summarizes most Nigerians, they are the suffering and smiling people and 'sufferhead' is the middle name of most Nigerians.

@Post

OP goodluck. I can't tell you what to do. You are a grown woman and should know what is best for you. After all, it is your marriage and so you should know how much you can take. You married a bed wetter who is also a chronic cheat. How low can you go? All because you want to bear "MRS" and probably look down on your single counterparts. Many of you married women in Nigeria go through so much crap, it is no wonder many of you are envious of Genny Nnaji, Rita Dominic and other spinsters that don't have to deal with half the crap many of you go through in your terrible marriages. Anyways, I wish you the best in whatever you decide.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by dasparrow: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:

She is your typical Nigerian-bred woman. You know, they worry about what society would say. They were not taught by their mothers on how to put their well being first. So, they suffer and smile while telling their single counterparts to "go and marry" because as we all know, misery likes company. Many married Nigerian women are miserable in their marriages because the average Nigerian-bred male was not taught to respect and cherish women. So, they the women suffer infidelity in their marriages, nurse their sexually transmitted diseases in secret in the privacy of their homes, and secretly envy their single counterparts who do not have to put up with all the mess they the married ones are putting up with.

Allow OP to continue suffering abeg. After all, that is what summarizes most Nigerians, they are the suffering and smiling people and 'sufferhead' is the middle name of most Nigerians.

@Post

OP good luck. I can't tell you what to do. You are a grown woman and should know what is best for you. After all, it is your marriage and so you should know how much you can take. You married a bed wetter who is also a chronic cheat. How low can you go? All because you want to bear "MRS" and probably look down on your single counterparts. Many of you married women in Nigeria go through so much crap, it is no wonder many of you are envious of Genny Nnaji, Rita Dominic and other spinsters that don't have to deal with half the crap many of you go through in your terrible marriages. Anyways, I wish you the best in whatever you decide.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ibkogiman(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Divorce is not the answer. You need a new look. Get a better job. Become a career lady, change your looks, I mean work out a lot, look like a model and make your man jealous. Stay in the marriage. Atleast for your kid. God tests us in different ways.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by KAYD007(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:

She seems to lack self-confidence. She needs to know she's better off without him, that she can survival without him.

She didn't state if she has anything doing for her self that can sustain her when she decides to walk...

Her situation isn't good at all...na this kind thing they make woman old pass her actual age...that man can't change...such are not meant to be married oo angry
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Anthony366: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Responsible:
Is your horse_band from the YEAST? does he have a flathead_ too? undecided
Psychiatric patient spotted
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by baby124: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
He's not going to change, so what are you going to do about it? Sometimes when one acts sex crazed and strange, they may have mental problems that you can never manage. And if you stay, you put yourself at risk. Are you willing to sacrifice your peace of mind and life for someone that is not mentally all there? This man is not ok at all. You need to face the truth and reevaluate your life and where you want to go with it. The decision is yours. Just know that only God can decide to heal the mentally ill, and even that is a scarce occurrence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / ‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.