Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? (39523 Views)

Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Elemental(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol...........men are wicked.

that's why I don't do men
Wickedness is not peculiar to men

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by midehi2(f): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
bennyrazz:
I'm sorry to say this but nothing good comes the way of a man who causes his wife pains. Even if you don't curse him, your pains will.
powerful! hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by torlah232(f): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
hmmm... well dis issue is very complicated tho but d first qustn is wen u guys were courting did ever pray abt him or seek for God direction? aside dat evn if @ al u didn't nw u nid him more than ever to save ur marriage cos evn if he has money @ d moment he won't remeba u and ur son cos of d strange women he his spending on outside, long and short of d story is move closer to God and be more prayerful and seek a motivational speaker to speak with both of u if u really stil love him and wnt d marriage back nt for anything for ur son as well...
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by OkoAnike(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
handysuzy:
Hmmmm. Scared of getting married seff

Don't be scared my dear, marriage is still blissful, fun, great, interesting... Marry a friend, don't get involve with a stranger.

Mine by the grace of God remains the best thing that could ever happen to both of us, great children, (great wife, friend, companion, mother of children) and I tried my best to be a great loving hubby.

My advice to people who are yet to be married, PLEASE MARRY UR FRIEND, so help us God.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Artistree: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
poshstore:
Stay in your marriage and try to make it work as long as he doesn't get physical.Focus more on your son.
How much more physical can a man get? Will the man stay were she the cheating partner? Even the Bible supports divorce on the grounds of adultery, so why should she stay in her marriage, why?

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Lisaflex(f): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
goonsmi:
I'm kinda worried with all these marital issues I read everyday . I can't stop wondering how once wonderful friends end up as a monster .

someone should educate me.

It baffles me 2....When I fnk abt it,it scares d shit out of me
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by freecocoa(f): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

smiley smiley smiley

Hw was Ur day?
It was great, thanks for asking.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Inviting 3rd party in your home is a no no.
Sometimes, you have to handle issues with you spouse alone.
I guess your type won't stand a day with his bed wetting? Where was or where is the love you claim you had?
Help your man fight the battle. Help him win. Don't always act like another battle he needs to avoid. Encourage him and make him better. That same man can be the very best. 3 yrs is too early to give up on any relationship. Help your man fight. Help your man win.
cutiesoglam:

The man is not remorse, so ko le werk..... Unless he wants to be delivered nothing can b done.
Madam, face ur life, I repeat face ur life, dts all. Let his family knows u going thru. And as usual, typical naija mentality, keep praying for it to work out
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by samuelson06(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
bennyrazz:
@uniqueB so you met your husband on facebook and you dated for 3yrs without seeing each other (how do people get to do that long distance relationship stuff) and after 2yrs of seeing each other you got married. Very interesting episodes.

The bottom line is the way he got and bed you via social media is also the same way he gets other women. Now for starters, he is bed-wetting because he has been afflicted by one of the women he sleeps around with. It is like a curse and I don't think he can stop cheating with just your pleading and understanding. How does he get money to give this women in the first place if he has no money? What is the background of his family? is your husband's father polygamous? I'm sorry to say this but nothing good comes the way of a man who causes his wife pains. Even if you don't curse him, your pains will. And that is one of the reasons why marriages suffer fimancial poverty.

My brother, you've spoken so well.

@bolded
The affliction is simple, he has a spiritual wife who is bent on seeing the marriage scattered.

@uniqueB
Your husband needs deliverance. You both should try and visit the SCOAN in Lagos for deliverance. Only then would there be peace in the marriage.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol...........men are wicked.

that's why I don't do men
hmmmmm...u are not d one on dat DP
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
She needs a counselor and not a motivational speaker.
See why the social media is not a good place to share your problem? People type rubbish because they have a phone.
torlah232:
hmmm... well dis issue is very complicated tho but d first qustn is wen u guys were courting did ever pray abt him or seek for God direction? aside dat evn if @ al u didn't nw u nid him more than ever to save ur marriage cos evn if he has money @ d moment he won't remeba u and ur son cos of d strange women he his spending on outside, long and short of d story is move closer to God and be more prayerful and seek a motivational speaker to speak with both of u if u really stil love him and wnt d marriage back nt for anything for ur son as well...
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by miqos02(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
rafa9:
married February gave birth august. (7 months)
the pregnancy may have led to the marriage afteral
hmmmmnn

CALCULATOR
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Elemental(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
More grease to her elbow.

You've got to give her points for not running at the first sight of trouble. Things can get better or worse.

@Op I've got to commend you for standing by your husband inspite of the issues. Like others have said, become a model wife yourself and take the infidelity issue to God in prayers. Don't give up on your marriage and start a business

@Others Taking relationships formed on Facebook/social media seriously is not bad.
Also adult bedwetting is not that uncommon
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
You know nothing about spiritual husband or wife so stop typing rubbish.
Have you seen a spiritual husband or wife before? Stop saying rubbish if you don't know anything
I don't blame you though; I blame the woman that brought her private matter for kids.
samuelson06:

My brother, you've spoken so well.

@bolded
The affliction is simple, he has a spiritual wife who is bent on seeing the marriage scattered.

@uniqueB
Your husband needs deliverance. You both should try and visit the SCOAN in Lagos for deliverance. Only then would there be peace in the marriage.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Lexusgs430: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quoting e author=uniqueB post=48623216]Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I met him on Facebook in 2008 and we met in person late 2011 and we got married in February 2013, but the person I thought I knew was a total stranger.. After our marriage I got to know my hubby do bed wet, but I take it with a good fate and started praying along with him.

I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with bruises...

In Dec 2014, I caught him with a secret phone with over 50 contact which is only female contact from Eskimi dating site and some other place...I was very hurt so will had a big fight over it, but later settled... but after everything there is this particular lady that my hubby refused to let go, for the reason known to them, he flaunts their relationship in a coded way but I do find out...the problem now is any time I confront my hubby with this girl's issue, he will deny it and even curse myself if he has anything to do with her..anytime we had any disagreement now first thing he says is I should leave him and go..

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..[/quote]

Always two sides to a story. Invite your husband to voice his opinion, so we can critically evaluate

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by 44smart: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
My dear sister, do not be confused with diverse suggestions, divorcing is not part of God's plan.Even if u met each other in church it doesn't say he won't be whatsoever he is.
But my little suggestion is that go on your kneels, pray to God that has the heart of everyone with faith , he surely will change him.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by coolscott(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
uniqueB:
am into frozen foods biz before we move to our new area dis year April.. and dere is no light and I can't carry cost of gen...so am still very much searching for job

[size=13pt]Be the better person. Stay in his house. Develop yourself. Read and learn new business models that you can execute and be your own boss. Grow in and with it. Always save. You are in this for your son, God, yourself and even him.

(Note that the order in which I have listed them is not necessarily the order of priority)

The more you develop yourself, the clearer it will become to both of you how inferior he makes himself to be, every time he chooses to carry out improper acts in your relationship.

Through out, just be nice, firm, and decent. Never reduce your standards. Let him reduce his if he will. Your confidence will grow as your mind and money grows.

You confidence will grow as your mind, your money and your class grows.

I say be firm because there will be times you will have to be firm with him as a parent is with a child if you pursue this journey I suggest. For eg, if he wants to waste resources you control or jeopardize your source of livelihood which brings no disrespect to the family and without which the kids may be significantly negatively affected.

In such a case, you have to be firm as a parent who totally insists on what is best for the house even if the kids cry for the wrong action to be taken at the moment.

Just keep doing this on and on. Build yourself, grow yourself, respect your man, insist on the right thing for the family (as long as the matter is in your power). Like a child, he should eventually crawl into a more self-dignifying position in that relationship because, if he does not, the difference between the quality of person you are becoming and the bum he is making of himself will be too much for him to bear.

I am betting he will not be willing to wallow in the sense of inferiority that the person you unapologetically set out to become and remain will create in him
[/size]
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Shobizz(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hello dear, seperation or divorce is not the solution.
U leaving him 4 another man, do u know d man might be facing great challenges 2dat of your husband.

God has solution 2 every earthly problems we find ourselves.

Pls, I advice u seek d face of God

Now u are complaining of yours, if U read or listen to other people's challenges u'll thank God 4 ur life.

I advice not 2 leave him but seek d face of God. If u have access 2 emmanuel tv pls glue 2 it or visit SCOAN Ministry 4 prayers.

Your life will never remain d same

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
It was great, thanks for asking.
my guess.

U were expecting me to say something religious again abi?
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ibikunle1985(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Continue to pray for him.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ibikunle1985(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Continue to pray.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by DedeNkem: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
uniqueB:
Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I met him on Facebook in 2008 and we met in person late 2011 and we got married in February 2013, but the person I thought I knew was a total stranger.. After our marriage I got to know my hubby do bed wet, but I take it with a good fate and started praying along with him.

I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with bruises...

In Dec 2014, I caught him with a secret phone with over 50 contact which is only female contact from Eskimi dating site and some other place...I was very hurt so will had a big fight over it, but later settled... but after everything there is this particular lady that my hubby refused to let go, for the reason known to them, he flaunts their relationship in a coded way but I do find out...the problem now is any time I confront my hubby with this girl's issue, he will deny it and even curse myself if he has anything to do with her..anytime we had any disagreement now first thing he says is I should leave him and go..

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..

When I reached where you stated that he bedwets, I felt sympathetic for him and wondered if you two were out of your minds to assume prayer would solve his bedwetting problem!

I wanted to give advice on how he could stop it but was shocked when you stated he beats you! I asked myself if you were insane to be with an as*shole who assaults you!

Why are you so desperate to keep an abusive marraige than your health and happiness? If everything you wrote here is true, divorce him as soon as possible. Don't you deserve better than this bedwetting cheating as*shole?

Bedwetting is a red flag to most women but you still stayed. He should have told you this before marraige but he didn't. He supposed to appreciate you more for being with him even after knowing he bedwets!

Wait a sec. How come you didn't know he bedwets before marrying him? Didn't you spend some nights with him before marraige? Anyway, that's not the most important issue right now.

He's an abusive as*shole, who disrespects you and also cheats on you with impunity. If he loved you, he won't do those sh*it. Divorce his as*s now!

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by JoBabs(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
uniqueB:
Got married to my husband three years ago and some months, but my three years of marital bliss is nothing but confusion...

I'm really confused, is it man ego or there is no love left in my marriage?. This is the man I accepted in his darkest moment and I still keep my mouth shut abt his bedwetting thingz..pls note: we are still struggling to move forward, so money is not involved o...my son spent last term at home coz of money..

You aren't compatible, leave his sorry ass but before you do that seek the support of a real prophet....to avoid stories that touch....
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by PrincessAnna: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dexpro:
When you met him, you didn't make it public. So why are you telling the whole now it backfired?

From the word go I tell ladies, open your mind, stay alert. They won't listen.

One mofo on a previous thread said 10 reason why ladies love being around a ¨bad¨ guy. This is one of the result. When you meet a nice guy, you say he is too dull, you want adventure.

As for me, abeg i de choir practice.
A nice guy speaking grin

@ topic, hope the lady he refused to let go is not his secret wife.... ? You never can tell. You started with prayer when you discovered he bedwets so continue praying. I see no reason why a lady should suffer all this with a man that bedwets. You are supposed to be treated like a queen by him.

Watin ladies reject in reality na im you go carry for Facebook marry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by freecocoa(f): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

my guess.

U were expecting me to say something religious again abi?
I didn't even remember ever having an exchange with you. Wasn't expecting anything.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
baba has a burner cell phone, hmm oga o
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by ktunez: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
its better to be alone than tolerate nonsense
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by doe: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Seem TB Joshua people wan carry you go in ur hour of need.

Time for you to walk out and start a journey that will bring you happiness. This ur current situation has one solution. Divorce!!
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by goonsmi: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lisaflex:

It baffles me 2....When I fnk abt it,it scares d shit out of me

Its a very serious issue o.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
UniqueB, I'm giving you this mention specifically so you'd read this piece I wrote weeks ago. Do what you know is right, not what the society say!

What Was Right - Brief fiction

Everyday, he watched her few movements through his window. Most Saturdays, he made small efforts to help her in the mall. Every time, she smiled, his insides warmed. She was married and this feeling he was getting disturbed him. Her husband abused her always. He would sit by his window and listen across roofs each night as punches rained on her. He listened to her cries and tears welled his heart. She played the piano few times but all her strings sung out was sadness. He could tell she was tired of it all but there was nothing she could do than stay with her husband. Or maybe there was something he could do too.
Every evening, he'd slow whilst walking across the lawns that separated their roofs and take a peek as she wrote in the verandah with sad eyes. Then, that evening, he returned from work and she wasn't writing. Her wooden table didn't have any book it pen on it. He held his heart like a sledgehammer hit him. He remembered the cute smiles she gave him while he passed each evening and he shuddered. Night fell but he couldn't sleep. He got up from his bed and sneakily pranced around but he never heard her cries. He discovered he unconsciously preferred her cries to her silence. He couldn't go ask of her as her husband would beat her if he did. He had seen him slap her thrice one evening she had smiled at him. Weakly, he thought it would be alright and sleep caught him forcefully.
He didn't see her the next morning nor hear her voice. He couldn't think straight at all. And it continued for days. He was almost running mad. One more week, he got to know she had been in the hospital bed for the days and was dead. Her husband had abused her to death. He knew he had lost it.
She did what was right only. She tolerated like the society told her and she lost. The society didn't provide another married woman for him. He didn't see her again. What was right.

Read it better here: https://www.nairaland.com/3210853/what-right-brief-fiction

Be wise. True love is when you do the best to give your parents their dream retirement.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by PrincessAnna: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kingdavid579:
my sister if your hubby tell you to go you go,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH .he's tired of you,so you mst learn to be tired of him also.GO!
Exactly, you go piss for my body come dey do all this rubbish. I feel pity for the op

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by samuelson06(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
You know nothing about spiritual husband or wife so stop typing rubbish.
Have you seen a spiritual husband or wife before? Stop saying rubbish if you don't know anything
I don't blame you though; I blame the woman that brought her private matter for kids.

Man, know how you talk. You don't know who I am. We are no mate physically, mentally and spiritually. I'm responsible to my comments on this forum and I truly know and understand what I'm saying. It's you that rather don't understand the operation of a spiritual wife or husband in the life of the affected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.