Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… (3311 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! / This Lady Said She Would Only Be Disvirgined By Her Husband. {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by chibeby: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
This truly happened a while back but I just want to let it out. My parents were friends with a family consisting of dad, mom and two kids. I had to stay with them for close to a year as my family moved while I was preparing for my WAEC. I had a pretty good relationship with everyone regarding them as ‘Mom’ and ‘daddy’ as the first four months went by normal. Then for some reason my host mom started sending me “the vibes”. I usedto stay up a little late to keep her company while studying (forming serious boy).She was not bad looking for her age (she was in her late 30s), and I was 16 at the time. At home shewould often run around bra-less, and every now and then I was able to see her breasts, e.g. when she leaned over the counter in the kitchen.Now, I think that she did all that on purpose, but back then I felt bad for looking at ‘Mom’s’ breasts…Anyway, so during oneof those keeping-company/study-nights, she was sitting across me at a table, doing her work, while I was doing mine. Then suddenly she started to lean over the table and came really close to my lips with hers and my brain reacted so I put my lips on hers- So wekissed. Nothing else happened that night.The next night however, I was keeping her company again. To be honest, I was hoping to get see some female parts, since I was still a teenage growing virgin up to that point,and hormones tend togo crazy during that age. And well, she ended up giving me a BJ and I just randomlytouched her, which was quite funny, since I didn’t know what I was doing.From there things just kept on going. We eventually had sex, almost every day. We had sex when everyone was asleep, and/or her husband was out of town. We even had sex next to one of her kids one time, who was sleeping in the bed, while we were crawling around on the floor.The worst part for me is that she was married and had kids one of which was 13 years and with whom I had a pretty good brother-friend relationship. But after I had sex with their mom, I just felt really bad around everyone else, although obviously no one knew what we were doing.I stopped talking to the whole family altogether after I Joined my parents because I felt guilty and ashamed.I never told anyone this story before, sinceI was too ashamed to admit I had sex with a woman who is over 20years older than me. But after reading some of the confessions here I thought I should just tell as I have seen worse confessions here.
Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by Flexherbal(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ok. In father's voice : Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by Judeoxide(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Some people will just not understand you bro... I know how you feel but just know that you were molested.. Not only ladies gets molested guys also do.. But I dont just understand our own hormones... Its like being happy to commit a crime and immediately regret it and after a few moment its there agian...
Some secret can't just be let out... But I hope the message in this confession will make positive impact on
People...I was almost a victim though.. My story I only told my mum and it dies there... Grammar checkers association abeg make una forgive me... I just too hate English

1 Like

Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
it is well with this country o....
Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by Fraih(f): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Really, are you a 'f' or a 'm'

2 Likes

Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by HARDBOI: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
did diz really happen or just a story pls.. bcoz i cant understand
Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by Opistorincos(m): 12:33am On Aug 20, 2016
The rate at which teens are being molested in this country is too damn high
Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by ThatSameGuy: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Lame story
Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by 21Savagw: 4:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Your mother must have a really big dìck.

2 Likes

Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:22am On Aug 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked end time is near
Re: Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… by firstking01(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Ok, you 've done a good thing by coming out bold to tell us...but it ain't just enough as we can't take the place of God because you should be on your knees by now weeping and wailing asking God for forgiveness and not us.

(1) (Reply)

All Christians Should Be NUDIST. / After God, Fear Woman!!! / Meaning, Definition And Origin Of Shaku Shaku (9ja Dance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.