Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5606 Views)

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Marshal9: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: by jey4all(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
She will come for more

5 Likes

Re: by Kingofgods: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Losing a virginity on a woman part is not something to be done on de spur of de moment. De man need to educate her first at de moment how it feels...especially de it will be painful as I penetrate but once I go back and forth u will enjoy it...and never stop until u start going back and forth...

4 Likes

Re: by blackpanthar: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Marshal9:
Now I feel like a creep.
Ok house, I don't know what you guys think of this, but I've known this girl for about a year, we only talked once back in Feb before the pandemic, then the world went on lockdown, but we kept communicating till we finally met a week ago

Now here's the deal, she said she's in love too and find me irresistible but wants to keep her virginity, I agreed but insisted we should be a bit apart to avoid shit from hitting the fan, but she always dismissed the idea, with the * i can't stay without kissing my boyfriend * thing.

I tried making her understand it would only stir things up and could definitely make us wanna do it, she got upset saying she can't resist me bla bla.

I took it to myself and decided to act like the man, even turned down her advances the day she wanted it already cos she was pretty Hot, the day ended and she was kinda happy that I didn't.

Well, I guess a happy ending is subjective, cos yesterday she came over to spend the night with me and I must confess it was on a different level, we got kissing and lots till we just couldn't control it, she gave a go ahead order and I drove in, which didn't go in totally cos the whole wall was still pretty tight.

She screamed in pain and I had to stop instantly, at that moment I went flaccid cos the drama was something else.

There was blood stain already and when she saw it, it kind of dawned on her on what she did

She couldn't believe it happened and started crying instantly

I was dumbfounded at first cos I was like wtf, you wanted this, you got this, we've not even had sex cos my D was barely in but all she did was cry, I did console her and assured her I was never gon leave her nor hurt her but I didn't know if it feel on dead ears.

The next morning the cries continued and I confronted with questions, on why she allowed it since she didn't wanna do it

She said I should have stopped her as she wasn't with her senses.

Now guys, I'm concerned and pissed at the same time cos I really love this girl and i'm willing to take the relationship to the next level but I don't get what's going on with her. Right now I don't know what to do need all the advice I can get.

Thanks

So you are a kiss and tell.

Bad move bro... You are supposed to keep such things to yourself. Grow up man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: by dimexy247(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Premature post from a kid

6 Likes

Re: by DSC7: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bad market for the Op sha.........

She is among the guests viewing this thread......

10 Likes

Re: by DSC7: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bad market for the Op sha.........

She is among the guests viewing this thread......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by felong(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kids have truly invaded this forum. How old are you sef.

7 Likes

Re: by Reex12(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
u raped her simple and short
if she is a minor your own don finish

3 Likes

Re: by Lomprico2: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Marshal9:
Now I feel like a creep.
Ok house, I don't know what you guys think of this, but I've known this girl for about a year, we only talked once back in Feb before the pandemic, then the world went on lockdown, but we kept communicating till we finally met a week ago

Now here's the deal, she said she's in love too and find me irresistible but wants to keep her virginity, I agreed but insisted we should be a bit apart to avoid shit from hitting the fan, but she always dismissed the idea, with the * i can't stay without kissing my boyfriend * thing.

I tried making her understand it would only stir things up and could definitely make us wanna do it, she got upset saying she can't resist me bla bla.

I took it to myself and decided to act like the man, even turned down her advances the day she wanted it already cos she was pretty Hot, the day ended and she was kinda happy that I didn't.

Well, I guess a happy ending is subjective, cos yesterday she came over to spend the night with me and I must confess it was on a different level, we got kissing and lots till we just couldn't control it, she gave a go ahead order and I drove in, which didn't go in totally cos the whole wall was still pretty tight.

She screamed in pain and I had to stop instantly, at that moment I went flaccid cos the drama was something else.

There was blood stain already and when she saw it, it kind of dawned on her on what she did

I was dumbfounded at first cos I was like wtf, you wanted this, you got this, we've not even had sex cos my D was barely in but all she did was cry, I did console her and assured her I was never gon leave her nor hurt her but I didn't know if it feel on dead ears.

The next morning the cries continued and I confronted with questions, on why she allowed it since she didn't wanna do it

Now guys, I'm concerned and pissed at the same time cos I really love this girl and i'm willing to take the relationship to the next level but I don't get what's going on with her. Right now I don't know what to do need all the advice I can get.

Thanks

buy her a valuable gift, she will calm down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Marshal9: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kingofgods:
Losing a virginity on a woman part is not something to be done on de spur of de moment. De man need to educate her first at de moment how it feels...especially de it will be painful as I penetrate but once I go back and forth u will enjoy it...and never stop until u start going back and forth...

Ok thanks
Re: by Lomprico2: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reex12:

if he is a minor nko?

1 Like

Re: by Marshal9: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reex12:

Technically you're not okay, what's wrong with passing mtcheww
Re: by Marshal9: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
felong:
Kids have truly invaded this forum. How old are you sef.

Yes I know Mr Methuselah,
Your mates aren't here by the way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Marshal9: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
dimexy247:
Premature post from a kid

Just shut up already
Re: by Dayoebe(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Give her time, she will come for more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by donbachi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Where u expecting it to be funny?kind of a nite of a thousand laughs..with ali baba,bovi,basketmouth and julius agwu.all performing inside the room for u both...sense is far from u.

1 Like

Re: by saintjimos(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
MUST SECRETS ALWAYS BE MADE OPEN HERE ?

CAN'T YOU ADVICE YOURSELF AND SORT OUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP ?

DO YOU THINK THAT OPEN DISCUSSION REALLY HELPS ? if it works for Mr A it would surely not work for Me B

3 Likes

Re: by dimexy247(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mumu. Ordinary deflowering, you cannot do, instead you turn a cry baby asking for what to do. Okponu, ode.

I am your nightmare. So I say it again. You're a kid posting rubbish. It will take forever for you to grow up. Fool

Marshal9:

Just shut up already

2 Likes

Re: by Sluvist(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
You supposed to have finished what you started, living it halfway means another pain when she come for another vigil. If you wants you log-in, make sure there is enough lubrication down there. Play with her and suck her nipples so that lubricant will go down, then you start pushing your rod gently, bit by bit until it reach the end. Then you draw out and push again, the rest of all yours.

6 Likes

Re: by edoman2016: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Marshal9:

Ok thanks
How old is your girlfriend?
Re: by Bankerboy: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Thats women for you with their weird self. This minute they want this, the nxt minute they dnt want it again. . Bro just keep petting her. she'll be fine.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by Marshal9: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
edoman2016:

How old is your girlfriend?

She's 20
Re: by Marshal9: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sluvist:
You supposed to have finished what you started, living it halfway means another pain when she come for another vigil. If you wants you log-in, make sure there is enough lubrication down there. Play with her and suck her nipples so that lubricant will go down, then you start pushing your rod gently, bit by bit until it reach the end. Then you draw out and push again, the rest of all yours.

Ok man
Re: by emerged01(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
jey4all:
She will come for more

Definitely!
Re: by Marshal9: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bankerboy:
Thats women for you with their weird self. This minute they want this, the nxt minute they dnt want it again. . Bro just keep petting her. she'll be fine.

I just tire
Re: by baralatie(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
so the first you did is to tell the world about her escapade!
well everyone with their cup of tea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by ObinnaValentine: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Marshal9:
Now I feel like a creep.

The essence of this post is, I actually don't know if she thinks I took advantage of her, cos according to her she said she wanted it cos she asked for it, but somewhere deep down I don't know what she's thinking cos she was acting weird all along

dem go soon label you rapist..jes mark it..might not be now but watch out
Re: by JOACHINpedro: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wetin pain me pass be say you put the tip. Kasala burst, preek no gree stand again.
Damn! What a quick way to lose virginity angry
Re: by Bankerboy: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Marshal9:

I just tire
i have been in ur shoes, just try everything possible to make her happy she needs it nw. .
Re: by Womanizer(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
How old are you?

Must you bring everything to social media

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Op this was exactly why she was crying undecided because she knows you will end up telling the world about it angry chaii no man can try this with me before you can even kiss me , you must marry me undecided I really pity that innocent girl

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Hungry Girls Do This? / The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.