Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" - Pets (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (70529 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by bittertruthz: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
LordCzar202:
unfortunately we are not like your illiterate muslim kind, we know how to overlook things that are of less importance. Bloody muhammadu buhari worshipper

Im a Christian and from Delta state, few kilometer away from Onitsha. You people are trouble makers. I dont support insanity.
Matthew 7:12 ..... So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Honestly, Hausa people dont insult you guys the way you people insult them.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by LordCzar202: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
And we don't kill them as much as they kill us. We do not have any problem with them insulting us... The igbos have been at the end of insults since after the war but it hasn't stopped us progressing. The problem is when these morons kill for what was said or done. In this case they are already issuing death threats because of a dog called Buhari, who happens to be their God. (You get it? dog=god)
bittertruthz:

Im a Christian and from Delta state, few kilometer away from Onitsha. You people are trouble makers. I dont support insanity.
Matthew 7:12 ..... So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Honestly, Hausa people dont insult you guys the way you people insult them.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by NairaP(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
dermmy:
This man has done nothing wrong. You are free to name your dog anything you wish. Do we have human right activists in this country?
@ the emboldened .. Name your dog Allah, inscribe the name on the both side of its body and walk it around a Muslim dominated area in Kano..
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by nigerianvenom(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Benikuuse:
people always take things too personal. he is not the only one suffering in this hard economy. as for me I can't create a soul, and I cannot compare a human being with an animal. he called for his predicament, he will face it alone

I just utter rubbish
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by nigerianvenom(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I'm so glad i denounced my Nigerian citizenship last year.
A country where people are denied their essential human rights.

A guy gets locked up for naming his dog Buhari, meanwhile the guy who made the naked statute of Donald Trump is still walking around a free guy.

What will happen if Ifeanyi Ubah or Innoson motors names their dogs Buhari ?? Who would arrest them ?? Just because this guy is poor, you just arrested him

Even if he named his dog Allah or Jesus Christ, no one has the right to arrest him.
This is the problem i have with Nigerians, many of you are so foolish.
And people who called Obama a Nigger on CNN and BBC were not arrested.

The Fulani guy who raped that 13 year old girl (Esaru) was not charged with any crime or locked up, he even took the presidential private jet back to Kano.

The sad part is that some Nigerians will laugh over it, I realized a long time ago that Nigerians are gracefully stupid

I regret ever knowing this country
Spit

God bless u for this salient and thought provoking point
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by nigerianvenom(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
I just bought a Dog and i named her AISHA- pls can BUHARI come and do collabo with her so that she will give birth to Dalung and Lie Muhammed..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ImtiazNupe(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Madam y crying? Ur husband name a dog Buhari u didn't cry that time (don't u knw that Buhari is ur father nd ur mother President? Or will u allow anybody call ur parent a dog?
Pls..... Stop frustrating ur self. This is just beginning

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by dermmy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
NairaP:

@ the emboldened .. Name your dog Allah, inscribe the name on the both side of its body and walk it around a Muslim dominated area in Kano..

i'm free to name my pet anything i wish but this barbaric society does not give room for such. And NPF is displaying its barbarity by taking it personal. We have a lot of things to tackle in this country this is out of it.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jay542:

Yhh right.! But it's not that easy. It's time. We'll get there with this right government.
there is no time, anybody atttempting to rule should have a goal and mandate. This one is just sitting and using the country to play kalukalu game.

'This' govt is not fit for the task. He is not any yeye 'right' govt.

His jst the advanced level of the previous wicked governments.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by dragonking3: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
spotmataz:

Your commeNt shows that you did not read the story.. Read again for Better understanding...

Did i comment based on the write up or based on what the poster i replied wrote? undecided
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by dragonking3: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
AlPeter:
he was arrested not for naming his dog Buhari, the president. He was arrested because one of his neighbour who he had an arguement with accused him of naming the dog buhari and painting the name on its body to taunt his father,whose name is alhaji buhari.
Does this even make any sense? So what are the police going to charge him for?
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Anayordike(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
“This is the saddest period of my life,” the heartbroken woman said fighting back tears. “Since I met and married my husband three years ago, I have never felt this bad or suffered this much. But since this problem started, I and my daughter have been badly affected,” she continued. “When I went to the police station last Sunday morning to see him, the officers instead of allowing me in, started abusing me. They told me that they would make sure I give birth behind my husband’s cell. Even though I was crying and pleading with them to allow me see him, they kept abusing me, not minding my present condition.

Why must a sensible police officer take side or personalized a case that belong to another person? Why should a police officer be mocking a victim or even a suspect. Why will the police judge a man or even pronounced him guilty before the court of law even hear the case?

I think it's time to check the over zealousness of some Nigerian police officers.

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by arro: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why do u give the dog ur father's name or ur wife's name,u can name d dog ur name as well or ur childs name.that serves u right and I will see the world court that will bail u,rest in jail,llnp in jail,no mercy for ppl like u,I just pity ur poor baby, but that is not the reason for you not to loss ur right as a nigerian.
Pppl claim fhr but d lwa did not say what can happen to u after fhr.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by yemluc: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Benikuuse:
people always take things too personal. he is not the only one suffering in this hard economy. as for me I can't create a soul, and I cannot compare a human being with an animal. he called for his predicament, he will face it alone
..smthing dey with worry u ? did u bring ur own name come frm heaven ! Ewu na im u b.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by misscall247: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Benikuuse:
see thunder weh go fire u and buhari and one Nigeria slogan go burst if anything hapn 2dat man#Na trap him b for u and buhari.

#u will tel wen give a pet a particular name bcam a crime
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by wadetaw202: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
finalboss1:
you guys are in soup

Do you think it is proper to arrest someone for naming his dog buhari?

Or are you taking this stance because the family affected are delta-ibos?

Or is it because of your love for APC?

If any of the above is your reason for being such a callous soul, then people like you are better dead than alive!
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by wadetaw202: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yomieluv:
The man asked for it, let him deal with it..

Why name a dog "buhari",and deliberately write it on its body, if he didn't plan to taunt some people with it..

Someone who brought an ant infested wood home, should be expecting A lizard as a guest.

You can as well go and ask that guy that named his goat Jonathan.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by wadetaw202: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
nightmile:

If I call my white air chimpanzee Ekweme hope people w'll not be angry..

If your brain has not been pressed beyond recognition, you will remember that obasanjo actually named his chimpanzee as Patience.

You will also remember that Wole Soyinka called patience Jonathan a hippopotamus.

And did anything happen as a result? No nothing happened!
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by wadetaw202: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
nightmile:

If I call my white air chimpanzee Ekweme hope people w'll not be angry..

If your brain has not been pressed beyond recognition, you will remember that obasanjo actually named his chimpanzee as Patience.

You will also remember that Wole Soyinka called patience Jonathan a hippopotamus.

And did anything happen as a result? No nothing happened!
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by wadetaw202: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
duduade:
Why she crying now...
Why didn't she talk him out of naming the door that ...??

A man called his goat Jonathan and you were all rejoicing then. Why are you now crying this time around?

Why does your party hate criticism?

You criticized others, but you hate to be criticized
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Jay542(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
there is no time, anybody atttempting to rule should have a goal and mandate. This one is just sitting and using the country to play kalukalu game.

'This' govt is not fit for the task. He is not any yeye 'right' govt.

His jst the advanced level of the previous wicked governments.

Babe it's not easy. I'm serious. Prev govt have spoiled this nation. I actually wish he can stay for 8years. Our law makers are not now helping matters. I can assure you we have a very a good/responsible president nd vp. In 2018 you 'll see the best govt Nigeria have ever had
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by bnee: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yomieluv:
The man asked for it, let him deal with it..

Why name a dog "buhari",and deliberately write it on its body, if he didn't plan to taunt some people with it..

Someone who brought an ant infested wood home, should be expecting A lizard as a guest.

What is the big deal?!
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by reiddecuti: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
obailala:
Is it buhari that arrested the man?... I suppose buhari is also the one on the streets collecting N20 from bus drivers?

There must be an order from above before police acted in arresting the man. So, be ware, police can't act without order.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by jidxin(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
bittertruthz:

Igbos like looking for trouble, and if the Hausa retaliate they call it religious intolerance.

Why not name the dog OJUKWU, Bianca or ike ekweremadu?
Another troublesome igbo girl in USA claim her dog is Lai Mohammed.
I don't know why igbos are like this?' The could lead to public disorder.
it is not a criminal offence neither would d court entertain such frivolities
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by phlemzy: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
It seems PMB doesn't know the implication of this arrest. After all,the name isn't his personal belonging. I don't get. Why should this trivial thing be of interest to a President with thousands of problem to solve.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by obywealth: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dis man has done nothing, why the police are involved in such a story is what I don't understand, he is free to give the dog whatever name he pleases,dere is no where in De constitution dat states naming a dog buhari is a crime, the so called toilet operator jus wants to turn dis into a religious crisis
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by PMBfirstson(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
NgcoboP:
my neighbor's favorite Pig is named Muhammadu Buhari.....

why hide yourself? Coward
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by babestella: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I'm so glad i denounced my Nigerian citizenship last year.
A country where people are denied their essential human rights.

A guy gets locked up for naming his dog Buhari, meanwhile the guy who made the naked statute of Donald Trump is still walking around a free guy.

What will happen if Ifeanyi Ubah or Innoson motors names their dogs Buhari ?? Who would arrest them ?? Just because this guy is poor, you just arrested him

Even if he named his dog Allah or Jesus Christ, no one has the right to arrest him.
This is the problem i have with Nigerians, many of you are so foolish.
And people who called Obama a Nigger on CNN and BBC were not arrested.

The Fulani guy who raped that 13 year old girl (Esaru) was not charged with any crime or locked up, he even took the presidential private jet back to Kano.

The sad part is that some Nigerians will laugh over it, I realized a long time ago that Nigerians are gracefully stupid

I regret ever knowing this country
Spit

EPIC, you got a good description of Nigeria and Nigertians, this is how they are, it's totally disgusting I must say.

During the days of Reagan and Bush, I've seen neighbors name their dogs "Bush, Obama, Reagan" They never got harassed. But the opposite is the case here, we have bunch of useless illiterate northerners who have now made the Buhari a sacred name that could never be wrong.

It's really sad.

Please how did you denounce your citizenship, I'd rather I became a citizen of Togo than carry a Nigerian passport that has hate, stupidiiity, nepotism, tribalism written all over it.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by babestella: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
phlemzy:
It seems PMB doesn't know the implication of this arrest. After all,the name isn't his personal belonging. I don't get. Why should this trivial thing be of interest to a President with thousands of problem to solve.

The president simply does not know his job function other than to practice hate and nepotism. He should get the F off abeg. What a country.
Those supporting this rubbish should know that the name "Buhari" is not an exclusive reserve of the president, there are so many people bearing that name in and outside the hell hole called Nigeria.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jay542:

Babe it's not easy. I'm serious. Prev govt have spoiled this nation. I actually wish he can stay for 8years. Our law makers are not now helping matters. I can assure you we have a very a good/responsible president nd vp. In 2018 you 'll see the best govt Nigeria have ever had
this one is a real agent of CHANGE grin
No amount of chemical fit wash my brain cells comot. With what happend in the 80s because of this same man? And u guys think/ecpected him to be better?kai! 4k it! Itt took him over6months to put ministers alone, the prices of market items rocketed. Ok, what about the value of naira to dollar? Its rising per day.

See how he disobeys court orders, every other bodies do the same. See how ppl are been locked up for little reasons. What has he even achieved since he walked into that villa?see how herdmen now occupy the major roads killing people freely.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Motherfucker2: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
babestella:

EPIC, you got a good description of Nigeria and Nigertians, this is how they are, it's totally disgusting I must say.

During the days of Reagan and Bush, I've seen neighbors name their dogs "Bush, Obama, Reagan" They never got harassed. But the opposite is the case here, we have bunch of useless illiterate northerners who have now made the Buhari a sacred name that could never be wrong.

It's really sad.

Please how did you denounce your citizenship, I'd rather I became a citizen of Togo than carry a Nigerian passport that has hate, stupidiiity, nepotism, tribalism written all over it.
When you become a citizen of a country (name withheld) you can choose to denounce your citizenship with your country of birth

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.