Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (70533 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by bittertruthz: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Slimflame:
make una continue beheading,one day u go behead ur father,useless set of people

I'm from delta state and a Christian. You igbos are trouble makers. Just a nuisance and threat to national peace.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Fhowe: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2016
activeguy:
The fool even named the daughter " temi" a yoruba muslim name and also named his pet "buhari" another muslim name.

And yet he opens his gutter mouth to deny his igbo identity .

The gods are obviously angry with him..

Let him rot in jail..
Temi is not only a Yoruba name and it is not Muslim name do you research well before commenting na wa temi is a short form of temisan an itsekiri name a prominent tribe in delta state
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by agbonkamen(f): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2016
dermmy:
This man has done nothing wrong. You are free to name your dog anything you wish. Do we have human right activists in this country?
nop no human right activists we only have human wrong activists in Nigeria
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by valx2: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

u can even go ahead and write the names on the dogs...ur biz. grin grin grin grin ....does't stop me from enjoying my peace hahahaha......But know what..?...don't cry wolf when they come knocking grin grin grin grin
how I wish I knew your father's name. Na my pig for bear that one
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ibraheemabubaka: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Ho sorry man I pity for your wife who refuse to advise you not to name your dog buhari in a community where Hausa Fulani leaves can any Hausa or Fulani name dog ojukwu in Igbo land
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by mightyhazel: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2016
rhymaster:
This man is lying, his story does not add up:

First, he said he bought the dog, then he said his friend gave it to him. He called the dog Buhari and shaved the dogs hairs and wrote Buhari on it, in order to equate Buhari to the dog! Otherwise, he already knows the dogs name and the dog will learn its own name but in order to tell all and sundry at his "parking business" - another lie because he said he deals in Okrika clothes - he abused the dog, removing its hairs and writing Buhari on it...that is the logic. Everyone now seeing the dog sitting down at his business as claimed, now see a Buhari dog! In fact, I would have to agree that he is playing the usual game of the SEasterners who rather than consider the ramifications of their insensitive words and actions, do not and later then around and cry for a pity party.

No doubt, this man is lying and I do not believe it either! For 6 years, you did not give your dog GEJ as name? You did not give your Abidjan run away hero "Ojukwu" as name? He is lying and while he may have gotten of so far, he should better relocate back to his place where many bigot like his ilk will welcome him.

Update: This is all about the bigotry of the people who cannot see anything good in any other part of Nigeria, especially anyone from the North or West. He can keep lying that he loved Buhari but even if that were true, he could have named the dog personally, but why write it on the dog? The man most likely has Ibo friends / family who since they hate anything related to Buhari, simply have a unique opportunity to amplify their tribalism as they will call the Buhari dog name every time, for fun and derision every time. Since this man has translated the online bigotry of his SE people offline, he is and will be made an example to prevent break down of law and order. This will not solve their problem of bigotry, but will convey the opinion of other parts of Nigeria to what they think of the bigotry of the Ibo stock. This man had all the freedom in the world and he has through and act of bigotry, foolishness and boneheaded-ness thrown all that away for incarceration and trauma for the wife who as an adult should have objected and corrected the man but they enjoy the Buhari-dog comedy together. Now, she also and the kids must and are paying for it. I wonder if the media would ask if he now regrets his actions??
is it dat u cannot read and/or undstand or dat bigotry and hate. For s.easternersis chokin offthe little brain u gat inside ur skull? Dude is 'southsouth' according 2 d report. His child is evn a 'temi',..suggesting he or his wife may hav a yoruba lineage somwhere. No let bigotry couled wit stuppidity end ur life o!

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by activeguy: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Fhowe:

Temi is not only a Yoruba name and it is not Muslim name do you research well before commenting na wa temi is a short form of temisan an itsekiri name a prominent tribe in delta state

Hmmmmm.. ,lecturer you can lie ooo

What about temitope... Is that an Itshekiri name too?
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by lielbree: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2016
In protest people should massively start renaming their dogs pigs goats cows etc buhari!
What sort of nonsense is this

Where are all the human rights lawyers? Nigeria is just a hopefully stupid country

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by KevinDein: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2016
Lol
Hausa/Fulani treating igbo people fuuuckkk up since 1966. Very rude and hateful people, the igbos. That man should be kept indefinitely, lool. grin
Meanwhile the rest of you igbo chestbeaters can go on and renounce their citizenships. We kuku ma too many grin
Hopefully igbo people in my area renounce their citizenship as well grin

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by progress69: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2016
grossintel:
Buhari can't touch this man, he has done nothing wrong but if he insists watch the peace of this country rip further apart over a dog. The world is watching in 3d

Are u guys not tired of this useless threats that ends up on NL. You threatened more than this b4 ur albino was arrested, today he is looking for plea bargain while u rant and make noise on the internet

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Magnitki: 7:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I'm so glad i denounced my Nigerian citizenship last year.
A country where people are denied their essential human rights.

A guy gets locked up for naming his dog Buhari, meanwhile the guy who made the naked statute of Donald Trump is still walking around a free guy.

What will happen if Ifeanyi Ubah or Innoson motors names their dogs Buhari ?? Who would arrest them ?? Just because this guy is poor, you just arrested him

Even if he named his dog Allah or Jesus Christ, no one has the right to arrest him.
This is the problem i have with Nigerians, many of you are so foolish.
And people who called Obama a Nigger on CNN and BBC were not arrested.

The Fulani guy who raped that 13 year old girl (Esaru) was not charged with any crime or locked up, he even took the presidential private jet back to Kano.

The sad part is that some Nigerians will laugh over it, I realized a long time ago that Nigerians are gracefully stupid

I regret ever knowing this country
Spit

Wishing you the best in your new country of second class citizens. You are selling your freedom away.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by mightyhazel: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2016
Fhowe:

wot abt temitope,temitayo,..etc

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ikechu1: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Fhowe:

temi is also an itsekiri name temisan ok

And so what? They are not itsekiri neither are they living in delta south.

Living in Ogun contributed to the name of the or child. End of story
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ibraheemabubaka: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Nairalanders pls may will beg police to forgive him he no go do such thing again police are trying to guide against ethnic rivalry freedom of speech is allowed as human right but may we dey avoid any thing we go say that can put us to trouble after we said it this is Nigeria may we no compare our country to another country in the world
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ikechu1: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2016
shegzyreal:
you be fool so people wey dey live n d south south no dey name their pikin yoruba names

Nigga I'm from his side of delta state. You won't find an anioma with yoloba names..fact!!

Again I repeat living in Ogun is the reason his daughter is named temi
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by mightyhazel: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2016
bittertruthz:

I'm from delta state and a Christian. You igbos are trouble makers. Just a nuisance and threat to national peace.
yorroba boy cheesy

Yorroba no dey delta,except u be stray goat

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by bigtt76(f): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2016
Not a crime really but due to the situations highlighted, interrogating him was necessary to determine his true motivation and using it to appease any boy who may have been offended.

Don't be surprised if the case if thrown out... It's just part of the :make e nor bi like say we no do nothing'

tiwiex:

Still not a crime though.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by mightyhazel: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2016
ikechu1:

Nigga I'm from his side of delta state. You won't find an anioma with yoloba names..fact!!

Again I repeat living in Ogun is the reason his daughter is named temi
I bliv u! Dat guy simply doesn't knw his roots. But,..still not enuf reason for his predicament!

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by progress69: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2016
[s]
Motherfucker2:
I'm so glad i denounced my Nigerian citizenship last year.
A country where people are denied their essential human rights.

A guy gets locked up for naming his dog Buhari, meanwhile the guy who made the naked statute of Donald Trump is still walking around a free guy.

What will happen if Ifeanyi Ubah or Innoson motors names their dogs Buhari ?? Who would arrest them ?? Just because this guy is poor, you just arrested him

Even if he named his dog Allah or Jesus Christ, no one has the right to arrest him.
This is the problem i have with Nigerians, many of you are so foolish.
And people who called Obama a Nigger on CNN and BBC were not arrested.

The Fulani guy who raped that 13 year old girl (Esaru) was not charged with any crime or locked up, he even took the presidential private jet back to Kano.

The sad part is that some Nigerians will laugh over it, I realized a long time ago that Nigerians are gracefully stupid

I regret ever knowing this country
Spit
[/s]

Until people start having sense and getting the facts right b4 making silly comparisons, they will keep landing into avoidable troubles. Africa is not America, Nigeria is different from USA. Stop this senseless comparison of a developing country and a developed country. Nigeria and Africans as a whole, take religion, ethnicity, or leaders they believe in tenaciously. Nigeria is a ethno/religious volatile state. They don't have to write don't name your dog Buhari in the law before u know u have gone out of the line. When you do anything that can stir up public unrest, ethnic clash or religious war, u can be arrested and prosecuted. If an Hausa man writes Ojukwu on both sides of his Bingo, and drags it tru Aba, or even an igbo settlement in Lagos like Alaba,or Ladipo, u and I know there will be trouble. Knowing fully well the kind of continent and country u come from, some things are totally uncalled for except u are a trouble maker ursef. Try and stop baseless comparisons, nobody cares if u denounced your citizenship, who your citizenship epp?
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by mightyhazel: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2016
ibraheemabubaka:
Nairalanders pls may will beg police to forgive him he no go do such thing again police are trying to guide against ethnic rivalry freedom of speech is allowed as human right but may we dey avoid any thing we go say that can put us to trouble after we said it this is Nigeria may we no compare our country to another country in the world
tell ur nigerien brothers instead dat dis isn't nineteenth century southward movement! They better accept civilisation or prepare 2 be shiped bak 2 d desert. No place for primitiveness in today's world

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by mightyhazel: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2016
progress69:
[s][/s]

Until people start having sense and getting the facts rightb4 making silly comparisons, they will keep landing into avoidable troubles. Africa is not America, Nigeria is different from USA. Stop this senseless comparison of a developing country and a developed country. Nigeria and Africans as a whole, who religion, ethnicity, or leaders they believe in tenaciously. Nigeria is a ethno/religious volatile state. They don't have to write to name your dog Buhari in the law before u know u have gone out of the line. When you do anything that can stir up public unrest, ethnic clash or religious war, u can be arrested and prosecuted. If an Hausa man writes Ojukwu on both sides of his Bingo, and drags it tru Aba, or even an igbo settlement in Lagos like Alaba,or Ladipo, u and I know there will be trouble. Knowing fully well the kind of continent and country u come from, some things are totally uncalled for except u are a trouble maker ursef. Try and stop baseless comparisons, nobody cares if u denounced your citizenship, who your citizenship epp?
lol! Hausa man take him moni buy dog,com take pains crest am wit ojukwu for alaba market! Guess wot?? Igbo man no go evn notice. Evn if he notice ,he no go dey primitive and petty enuf to start dey reason rubbish. Igboman get better tins wen dey always occupy him mind now? Evn d stupiddest nigerian knw dat one na

3 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by kabrud: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2016
valx2:
how I wish I knew your father's name. Na my pig for bear that one
U have pigs as well? Dirty things everywhere grin grin grin grin. I'm sure u are as dirty as those pigs. U can name them after ur dirty selves and dirty parents... grin grin grin grin grin. We don't go near pigs cos they are dirty animals grin grin grin grin. We call them Alede, hahahahahahahahahiohiohiohiohiokiokiokiokiokikikiki.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by mightyhazel: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2016
KevinDein:
Lol
Hausa/Fulani treating igbo people fuuuckkk up since 1966. Very rude and hateful people, the igbos. That man should be kept indefinitely, lool. grin
Meanwhile the rest of you igbo chestbeaters can go on and renounce their citizenships. We kuku ma too many grin
Hopefully igbo people in my area renounce their citizenship as well grin
we knw its ur hatred for the igbos dat make u support dis blatant madness by northerners,..sorry nigerien foreigners on nigerian soil! But,..keep cutting ur nose 2 spite ur silly face

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by MurphyG1(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Trouble sleep, Yanga go wake am!

Since he loves Buhari so much why didnt he name his unborn child Buhari? Why his dog?

If any of you (saying he did nothing wrong) is called a dog how will you feel? Insulted I am sure!

His actions could cause breach of peace! He needs to receive some sence. This is Indiscipline and now there is war against indiscipline.

See what his foolishness has caused his family.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by drkells(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2016
Ur coming to lagos or ogun to search for greener pasture or seek for voilent ethnicity tussle? Honestly its crazy how we react to realities. You live in france and named your dog francois hollande ,and claims you love him or just adore it like a pet name, why not name ur dog your surname
jidxin:

https://punchng.com/life-danger-man-named-dog-buhari/
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Sunjos: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2016
It's amazing how people see things from different angles. Most comments are influenced by other comments. The view of others tends to becloud our own sense of reasoning and judgement. That's a natural human being for you. It doesn't happen only in this part of the world but in everypart. Imagine what how better the world will be if we allow our sense of reasoning, and judgement to be influenced by the word of God. Happy Sunday people.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by watchindelta(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2016
undecided matter wey no reach anytin na Nigeria police dey pro long ummmmm.. undecided if say Thank God say i no b Nigeria some kind ppl go say i dey show myself ummm. Abeg i no b Nigeria jor tongue
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by ikechu1: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Do anyone remember the Hausa man that named his goat jonathan, put a sign board with the name "my name is johathan" and paraded it around the street

We all remember nobody wailed or cried about that. Why does the North everyone cares about the most stupidest things like they do.

Hmm Jonathan didn't even arrest the man...it shows the difference between a Democrat and an illiterate dictator like buhari

1 Like

Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by PASCALSILVA(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Shehucom:
He's mad to name his dog buhari. He couldn't name jack or bingo. He had to choose buhari, no doubt it could cause religious misunderstanding but the police are overreacting

He has no business been locked up

smiley...U ARE VERY MAD BY SAYING DAT ....SO PEOPLE ARE NOT ANSWERING JACK ANYMORE.....U CAN EVEN CALL UR DOG MY NAME ( PASCAL ) I DNT HAVE ANY THING TO DO
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2016
kov624665:
So peeps are talking about freedom of whatever. What if he had name the dog Jesus Christ? Does he still have the right?
I'm sure the wife would be laughing while he was busy putting the ink on the dog. Now she seek public sympathy. #shior

As much as I distaste writing or replying comments on nairaland because it is filled with 2go users, yet I'm convinced that you need one.

If anyone whatsoever name her dog jesus christ, no sanctified Christian will say jack, we will laugh over it.
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Codes151(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Well. My dog gave birth yesterday. Among the names I gave the six puppies, my fav is called buhari. Pls police come n arrest me!

Note: 2012, the mother was named splash while the father is Goodluck
Re: Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" by Codes151(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2016
progress69:

Are u guys not tired of this useless threats that ends up on NL. You threatened more than this b4 ur albino was arrested, today he is looking for plea bargain while u rant and make noise on the internet
forget sentiments, m nt Igbo! Holding a man cuz he named his dog the same name with d president!? Like seriously!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.