Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) (3621 Views)

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Biko keep ya love to yourself tongue
EmperorLee:

grin Bhet I loff you sad
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

If am gon want her... It gon be for some bad intentions tho.. + ion wann hurt her
just let her be, tell her the plain truth.She had her chance but she let it go.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hergorgeous:
Omg you guys are only friends and her feelings should not be hurt being that you guys are not dating. You should really distance yourself from this girl because she doesn't know what she wants . She says that she is in love with you , but she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you . She says she wants you guys to be friends, but she does not want to see you dating others.. That's selfish of her. She doesn't want you to be happy with anybody else.. She's trying to play mind games here.. ahnn ahnn

Lol am just tired of the e tire shvt
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bwahahahaha! This one don pass me. She "loves" you too much but she doesn't want to be with you because she's "scared" of fighting and breaking up?? And you're still chilling there?
Bro, give her an ultimatum. Tell her you gotta move on if she's not interested in being in a relationship with you. TBH, I don't understand what she's up to. It doesn't even make any sense.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Kk thanks
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol am just tired of the e tire shvt

Leave that girl alone she gone bring you wahala.. you guys aren't even dating and she's being stressful grin can you imagine

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Biko keep ya love to yourself tongue

If you gbadun the way you look that mussh, make you go love yourself undecided undecided
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by LabiaDestroyer(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hergorgeous:
Omg you guys are only friends and her feelings should not be hurt being that you guys are not dating. You should really distance yourself from this girl because she doesn't know what she wants . She says that she is in love with you , but she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you . She says she wants you guys to be friends, but she does not want to see you dating others.. That's selfish of her. She doesn't want you to be happy with anybody else.. She's trying to play mind games here.. ahnn ahnn
Thank you bae
you just said what I had in mind
I was once in op shoes...asked one bae like that out but she just de say make we be friends but na this same bae go throway bra. for ground...open express for me to cruise in whenever we were together. A time came when It was just getting meaningless so i cut off contacts with her and moved on...bae come de beg me ni say she wasn't ready for a relationship then...mtchhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwew
Girls can make their insecurity cloud their judgements sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

Thank you bae
you just said what I had in mind
I was once in op shoes...asked one bae like that out but she just de say make we be friends but na this same bae go throway bra. for ground...open express for me to cruise in whenever we were together. A time came when It was just getting meaningless so i cut off contacts with her and moved on...bae come de beg me ni say she wasn't ready for a relationship then...mtchhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwew
Girls can make their insecurity cloud their judgements sometimes.

Lol.. Girls and their stress shaaaa
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by LabiaDestroyer(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Your head is there...
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:
If you followed this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3283062/friendzoning-fact you'll relate more

So after the entire thing, I kinda stopped talking to her like before.. And d so called feelings began to fade

So I posted the picture below on twitter... And tagged it love of my life.. That's my cousin tho

Bro next thing I know she slide in those DMs

See snapshots below.

I pretty don't know what to do.. And I don't wanna hurt her.. Wah ya'll think pls

Ya'll tat helped earlier come oh... DR1SKLEF Fabulocity Hergorgeous

Bro, this one wey u don put ur pic here, what if the girl or her friend are on NL? Ur little show fit burst out ooo. And she'll make a show of u. At least u shouldn't have uploaded the pics.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by uyisteven(m): 1:03am On Aug 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:
If you followed this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3283062/friendzoning-fact you'll relate more

So after the entire thing, I kinda stopped talking to her like before.. And d so called feelings began to fade

So I posted the picture below on twitter... And tagged it love of my life.. That's my cousin tho

See snapshots below.

I pretty don't know what to do.. And I don't wanna hurt her.. Wah ya'll think pls

Let me be your therapist...gringringrin
it's this your face when she says words like this?

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by opsylojay(m): 1:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Welcome to the zoning world bro... enjoy your stay
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016
uyisteven:

Let me be your therapist...gringringrin
it's this your face when she says words like this?

Lmfao.. Nothing close to dat man
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2016
MasterRahl:
Bro, this one wey u don put ur pic here, what if the girl or her friend are on NL? Ur little show fit burst out ooo. And she'll make a show of u. At least u shouldn't have uploaded the pics.

That's not her pic.. That's d pic that got her jealous.. Me and my cousin
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:

That's not her pic.. That's d pic that got her jealous.. Me and my cousin
I know. What I mean is, what if she gets to know that it was actually your cousin that you posed with? Her friends or she herself might be on this forum. You never can tell.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by uyisteven(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lmfao.. Nothing close to dat man
***** Aiit Boss... . . Do u still need my advice?.gringrin

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Dharneehell(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:

See snapshots below.

Bro, she loves you. But she prolly insecure.

So, needs assurance that you won't break her heart.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
MasterRahl:
I know. What I mean is, what if she gets to know that it was actually your cousin that you posed with? Her friends or she herself might be on this forum. You never can tell.
Yu got a point tho.. But the same.. I don't care again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? / I Am Contesting For Mr Nairaland 2017 #MNGA / [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.