Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Women Are Ungrateful!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Ungrateful!!!! (1071 Views)

How I Dealt With An Ungrateful Bitch.....pls Read / All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This / Women Are Ungrateful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
after giving una my spare ribs una dey form we be equal
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by vizkiz: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Awww... Someone needs a hug cry
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
which dirty spare ribs grin according to science (human anatomy) men and women have the same number of ribs tongue grin
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by ImDharay: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
0p, they ar' just wishing...
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
which dirty spare ribs grin according to science (human anatomy) men and women have the same number of ribs tongue grin
see ungrateful if not for us forget yeye science there will be no need for una! aside from procreation which other important purpose una dey serve?
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by LuvU2: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
u are playing with the wrath of God

Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
ImDharay:
0p, they ar' just wishing...
you no dey read bible, pastor said it in church today
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
science also claim that you're a modern apetonguetonguetongue
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
LuvU2:
wetin you know cheesy i see your post na why i write this one, una no dey appreciate men, you are here to serve us no forget
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

D'fvck z dis? undecided

who let dis dog outta cage again? undecided
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
and moreover them they age pass us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if them wan born na die cheesy cheesy cheesy baba do una strong thing
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by jamalnation(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
LuvU2:
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

see ungrateful if not for us forget yeye science there will be no need for una! aside from procreation which other important purpose una dey serve?
Take a lil chill pill bro.
I am giving you 10 minutes to think about your awesome mom and another 1 minute to withdraw your statement.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by LuvU2: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

wetin you know cheesy i see your post na why i write this one, una no dey appreciate men, you are here to serve us no forget
The head is the servant grin
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
science also claim that you're a modern apetonguetonguetongue
that dowant make sense undecided I'm talking about medicine here, the human body (human anatomy), what you can see with your physical eye. You don't even know common biology grin
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by senibo1: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
and moreover them they age pass us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if them wan born na die cheesy cheesy cheesy baba do una strong thing
hey!

I got lot of mentions from you, a negative one indeed..

make your research btw maxi and senibo

I won't warn you again, have a limit of your troll around my nick from henceforth
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
that dowant make sense undecided I'm talking about medicine here, the human body (human anatomy), what you can see with your physical eye. You don't even know common biology grin
WHAT IS SCIENCE?
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
WHAT IS SCIENCE?

systematic study of nature living nd non living things

I stand corrected
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by JerryGustemante: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

According to the bible, God created the woman as the helper because Adam was incomplete, so a man is incomplete without a woman tongue if women serve no purpose, God should have created the world with only men and let men procreate themselves tongue the woman is as important as the man. cheesy smiley God looked down and saw that man was not a complete package. He saw that he could not make it by himself and God said, "I'm going to make someone to complete him. Like a noun with no verb. Like a three sided square. There was something missing in man so He made a woman to complete him. That is our purpose.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
According to the bible, God created the woman as the helper because Adam was incomplete, so a man is incomplete without a woman tongue if women serve no purpose, God should have created the world with only men and let men procreate themselves tongue the woman is as important as the man. cheesy smiley God looked down and saw that man was not a complete package. He saw that he could not make it by himself and God said, "I'm going to make someone to complete him. Like a noun with no verb. Like a three sided square. There was something missing in man so He made a woman to complete him. That is our purpose.
To butress ur point

Adam said "And she shall be called woman", he simply meant she shall be called the man with the womb . This shows that women have characteristics of men but they have an added advantage of having a womb which men don't have . This shows that a woman is a creature of God who has an added advantage to being able to do something a man cannot do. lol

men are threatened by this added advantage to do wat they cannot do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
All the men in this life won't be able to succeed without a woman, and that is a known fact, even the bible confirmed it tongue we women are the ink of a pen, the butter in the bread, the sugar in the tea grin grin cheesy cool kiss #ProudlyAWoman kiss tongue
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

To butress ur point

Adam said "And she shall be called woman", he simply meant she shall be called the man with the womb . This shows that women have characteristics of men but they have an added advantage of having a womb which men don't have . This shows that a woman is a creature of God who has an added advantage to being able to do something a man cannot do. lol

men are threatened by this added advantage to do wat they cannot do
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by DaviiiD(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op i swear! if you mention me with a rebuke tonight i wont go soft with you angry

i dont think that they are ungrateful "per say" evolution changes alot of things! remember how eating the apple exposed Eve to knowledge!!

women will FOREVER remain under your dominion believe me! forget all those feminist crap! education isnt for everyone! cheesy cheesy

if a woman or your girlfriend isnt being submissive replace her #simple

NEVER allow a woman to EVER dictate things NEVER!!!!!

Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Royle2014(m): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
nd dats because the ribs are capable of regrowth. So Adam's ribs grew back
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Royle2014:

nd dats because the ribs are capable of regrowth. So Adam's ribs grew back
Jesus! shocked grin I wish my amputated leg could grow back grin grin grin are you for real? grin
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Royle2014(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Jesus! shocked grin I wish my amputated leg could grow back grin grin grin are you for real? grin
U have an amputated leg? xo sory.
Yeah the ribs have mighty regeneration capability. Guess dats why God chose that bone
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Royle2014:

U have an amputated leg? xo sory.
Yeah the ribs have mighty regeneration capability. Guess dats why God chose that bone
NA WA! grin some people ehn grin chai! grin
Re: Women Are Ungrateful!!!! by jake2much(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
dont say what you dont know
ur moda and sister is a girl once

(1) (Reply)

★ Photo Of Nigerian Women Shopping At The Kingsways Mall Lagos In 1959 / How My Primary School Boyfriend Broke My Heart / She Asked Me To Tie Her Up And Do Anything I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.