Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice (477 Views)

Relationship Advice Needed / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) / Relationship Advice For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice by holluphemydavid(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
You av dis girl or guy both of you had promised to marry each other, but unknowly she or he had a child elsewhere, and he or she kept d secret. God had His way, u heard abt it from another source and u ask ur partner dere is no how d truth cud be denied cos u met directly with d baby daddy or baby mama who she had d child with. Will u still go ahead to marry such partner who cud keep such tin for u. This had happened to many people, and let opinion be share here
Re: Relationship Advice by Topestbilly(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecided

If she's not d lying type, that goes about lying about everything then hiding the truth about her baby is considerate because she doesn't want to loss you since she's not sure of what wil come after d revelation.

Yes, I will go ahead and marry her
Re: Relationship Advice by liztemi(f): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Honesty, transparency and being open minded re the ingredients of true intimacy

If he/she can't be honest with the past and keep such a big secret,then the marriage will be shaky wen the true eventually comes out cos trust will vanish into thin air.

And now that the past has being dug out and undeniable, then "a lot" of reconsidering will ave to be done.
Re: Relationship Advice by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
No, I won't.
Re: Relationship Advice by sinaj(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
The first poster have said it all.

Lying is a habit I cnt tolerate, if a guy truly loves u, he will accept ur child nd if he doesn't, u dnt have to deny ur child to win his love.

Don't think I will b able to trust him again nd won't go on with the marriage sad
Re: Relationship Advice by vizkiz: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Apart from a cheating partner, the next thing I wouldn't tolerate is a lying partner undecided
Re: Relationship Advice by Sexxkillz: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
If I marry her, may God punish me.
Re: Relationship Advice by holluphemydavid(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Am seeing some brilliant comments here, dis issue normally occurred in a relationship

(1) (Reply)

7 Solutions That Can Save A Relationship / Man Presents Car To His Unilag Girl Just For ‘saying Yes’ / Do U Need A Partner? Please Drop.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.