Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies (13169 Views)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Nigerian Herbalist, Shares Video Of Himself Doing "Juju" For A "Yahoo Boy(video) / Religion Is An Incurable Disease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by donnie(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
hahn:

Onassis Hahn. Check Facebook for my pictures. I have lots of pics there
hehehe
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by lepasharon(f): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
donnie:
I remember several years ago, I was transfered on my job to a new city in South South Nigeria.

On my first night, I went to bed leaving my bathroom slippers outside in front of the front door. I woke up in the morning and didn't find my slippers where Ieft them. I had just begun on the job and could only afford this one room and parlour in an estate with two lines of flats facing each other with large parking space in between.

I thought I had somehow misplaced them and so a few days later, I bought a new pair of slippers, left them outside as I was accustomed to and again, I did not find them the next morning. I still didn't get it and so I forgot a pair of palm slippers outside another day only to wake up in the morning and find some white powder sprinkled on them. I smiled (at this point I began to suspect something funny was happening), slipped my feet in, got into my car and drove off. I did not pray or bind anything. Why? That will be waste of time and spiritual ammunition. I knew nothing fetish could work against me having been a student of the word of God at Christ Embassy for several years.

I was even embarrassed and ashamed that such a witch could have the effrontery to come that close. Actually, I know why... I was new in town then and wanted to "relax small jor" before I go introduce myself to the pastor at the Christ Embassy church in my new city even after several calls and reminders from the Pastor of the CE church in my former city.

At a point I even found a cat in my bonnet one morning. A new friend i made said "Ol boy, STRONG dey this una estate o" shocked I closed the bonnet and drove the car along the estate road and settled inside one of the ditches filled with water for a while. That was the end of that one grin

I am not naive and i am aware of such witchcraft activity but I am a new creation. I have divinity at work in me. I have put on Christ. I have the Holy Ghost and I speak in tongues. No witch in his right senses will play around a Christian who knows who he is.

I did not want to kill that witch otherwise I would simply step on the powder and utter a few words and then we will hear the story.

It's funny how witches never attack atheists. Promoting ur church much?

2 Likes

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Gombs(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
donnie:
I remember several years ago, I was transfered on my job to a new city in South South Nigeria.

On my first night, I went to bed leaving my bathroom slippers outside in front of the front door. I woke up in the morning and didn't find my slippers where Ieft them. I had just begun on the job and could only afford this one room and parlour in an estate with two lines of flats facing each other with large parking space in between.

I thought I had somehow misplaced them and so a few days later, I bought a new pair of slippers, left them outside as I was accustomed to and again, I did not find them the next morning. I still didn't get it and so I forgot a pair of palm slippers outside another day only to wake up in the morning and find some white powder sprinkled on them. I smiled (at this point I began to suspect something funny was happening), slipped my feet in, got into my car and drove off. I did not pray or bind anything. Why? That will be waste of time and spiritual ammunition. I knew nothing fetish could work against me having been a student of the word of God at Christ Embassy for several years.

I was even embarrassed and ashamed that such a witch could have the effrontery to come that close. Actually, I know why... I was new in town then and wanted to "relax small jor" before I go introduce myself to the pastor at the Christ Embassy church in my new city even after several calls and reminders from the Pastor of the CE church in my former city.

At a point I even found a cat in my bonnet one morning. A new friend i made said "Ol boy, STRONG dey this una estate o" shocked I closed the bonnet and drove the car along the estate road and settled inside one of the ditches filled with water for a while. That was the end of that one grin

I am not naive and i am aware of such witchcraft activity but I am a new creation. I have divinity at work in me. I have put on Christ. I have the Holy Ghost and I speak in tongues. No witch in his right senses will play around a Christian who knows who he is.

I did not want to kill that witch otherwise I would simply step on the powder and utter a few words and then we will hear the story.

This got me speaking in other tongues...

A christian is not an ordinary being.. fly fit perch for hot stove?... They that know their God shall do exploits...if it's me, na to pass judgement.. How dare the devil?

God bless you bro!

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Gombs(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
hahn:

you for just epp us post the pics... an maybe, in future also, the pics of the aftermath of this duel...

one must bow! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Gombs(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
lepasharon:

funny how you never visited their assembly and dare them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by donnie(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Gombs:

you for just epp us post the pics... an maybe, in future also, the pics of the aftermath of this duel...

hehe let me take my seat cool
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by donnie(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
lepasharon:

... Promoting ur church much?
No need for that, we are already well known around the world and even in hell.

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by donnie(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Gombs:

This got me speaking in other tongues...

A christian is not an ordinary being.. fly fit perch for hot stove?... They that know their God shall do exploits...if it's me, na to pass judgement.. How dare the devil?

God bless you bro!

Yes o... Fly nor dey perch for hot eba.

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Ranchhoddas: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Gombs:

Dem get address? I believe say na una wey dey against Holy Ghost Fire and pleading Blood of Jesus dey fear them self. Una no want their wahala so una just dey do am jejely dey go.

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by lepasharon(f): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Gombs:

You visited their assemblies? Tell us what happens.

Afterall only witches know where other withes gather undecided
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by lepasharon(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
hahn:

Are you nigerian?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Nostradamus: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
hahn:

why not help us post the pics here

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Nostradamus: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
lepasharon:

witches are as real as day and night.

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by lepasharon(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nostradamus:
witches are as real as day and night.

Oh they might be..but the question is, how come atheists never have witchcraft attacks?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Gombs(m): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
[b]Dem get address? [/b]I believe say na una wey dey against Holy Ghost Fire and pleading Blood of Jesus dey fear them self. Una no want their wahala so una just dey do am jejely dey go.

He just gave you one address... She saw it too, or are you blind ni?

As for the rest of your post... Take mama peace's advice,please.

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Gombs(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2016
lepasharon:

You visited their assemblies? Tell us what happens.

My dear... You won't believe me... If you can't believe Jesus is Lord, how can you believe His works through us?

Afterall only witches know where other withes gather undecided

In a way you're right. I'm a wizard in the class of Jesus... The Bible says He's the head of ALL principalities and power... Now, I wear the devil out for fun... And he knows..

Now, if I see a witch... I'd feel sorry for her. It'd be wise for her to walk away, or just keep her thing to herself... And if I am chanced... I'd tell her about Jesus... And get some demons out of her while at it.

But hey... I know a couple of them in Benin... I'd really want you to go there and say "y'all are joking... There's no God and nothing supernatural... I don't believe in you all, so you can't get me"

I'd personally document your experience afterwards. grin

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Ranchhoddas: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Gombs:

He just gave you one address... She saw it too, or are you blind ni?

As for the rest of your post... Take mama peace's advice,please.
Of course you know my words are truth. If you no disturb them dem no go disturb you. Mama Peace is being hassled by the EFCC for financial malfeasance. Sounds like what members of a certain church would do. Like a certain SirJoh.n made us to understand...Where is the address?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Gombs(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2016
lepasharon:

Oh they might be..but the question is, how come atheists never have witchcraft attacks?

I just gave you a chance to prove this theory... Take it or just keep kwayet. wink
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Gombs(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Of course you know my words are truth. If you no disturb them dem no go disturb you. Mama Peace is being hassled by the EFCC for financial malfeasance. Sounds like what members of a certain church would do. Like a certain SirJoh.n made us to understand...Where is the address?

The above bold Is a huge lie... Christians are under constant attack from the devil.. But Jesus already made us victors as long as we stay in Him ... So it don't mattter

As for the rest of your post... You just acted like a child... Are you a teen? You can't keep to a topic? Do you think I'm here to share cheeseballs? undecided

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Ranchhoddas: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Gombs:

The above bold Is a huge lie... Christians are under constant attack from the devil.. But Jesus already made us victors as long as we stay in Him ... So it don't mattter

As for the rest of your post... You just acted like a child... Are you a teen? You can't keep to a topic? Do you think I'm here to share cheeseballs? undecided
E pain you abi? No be you first post meme? Why you come dey provoke when I retaliate?... Na you talk say 'fly no fit perch hot stove, now you are saying 'Christians are under constant attack...' Choose one abeg and show me the address while you are at it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by hahn(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Nostradamus:
why not help us post the pics here

Your god cannot provide you with mb abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by hahn(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2016
lepasharon:

Are you nigerian?

Mixed. Born and raised in Nigeria though. Full naija boy. Raised on the streets cheesy
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by hahn(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2016
Gombs:

You can tell your god to provide you with mb. To go Facebook dey hard una? undecided
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Gombs(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
hahn:

You can tell your god to provide you with mb. To go Facebook dey hard una? undecided

Monumental cowardice

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by lepasharon(f): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
hahn:

Mixed. Born and raised in Nigeria though. Full naija boy. Raised on the streets cheesy

Interesting..whats ur non-Nigerian side?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Zenlife: 1:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Babalawos:
Juju is one of the methods to implement the efficacy of African Tradition Religion. It involves throwing powders and fetish substance in the path of an enemy who will suffer from abnormal sickness and a run of badluck once they have walked on it.

The toxic properties of the powder will be absorbed through the foot and “poison” the individual. Ailments such as back problems, difficulty walking, water retention especially in the legs and difficulty concentrating are some of the complaints of those who have been victimized in this fashion. The only cure is removal by a babalawo.

Foot Path Juju occurs in two ways:

(1) The direct method
(2) Indirect method

(1) The direct method is when the powder or fetish substance is thrown on the ground or a bottle is buried and the person’s foot actually touches or walks over it. Some people throw down the powder in an X pattern. You just throw it where you know the person is going to walk.

(2) The second method involves capturing the person’s foot print by gathering the dirt from an actual foot print of the target or by taking an old sock or shoe and doctoring it with some other powder to put a spell on it.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Footprint?
Actual footprint or shoe print?
Who walks about barefoot today?

Do clarify in detail the process and working.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by hahn(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2016
lepasharon:

Interesting..whats ur non-Nigerian side?

Itsekiri/Urhobo hence the Oritsetimeyin middle name.

Dem just share me upandan grin
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by lepasharon(f): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
hahn:

Itsekiri/Urhobo hence the Oritsetimeyin middle name.

Dem just share me upandan grin

Lool... Ur not serious I thought you were mixed race
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by hahn(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
lepasharon:

Lool... Ur not serious I thought you were mixed race

Momsi side - Itsekiri/Urhobo
Excuse for a popsi's side - Scottish
First name - Onassis (Greek)
Middle name - Oritsetimeyin (Itsekiri)
Last name - Hahn (German)

It is even more complicated than it looks wink

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by promise10: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gombs:

My bro! How far?

Longtime!
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Babalawos what did you finally do with pic and name given to you. ? what's the outcome of your research ?
Meanwhile I need correct score this week we I go play for bet9ja with sure winning number for lotto.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Gombs(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2016
promise10:

My bro! How far?

Longtime!

I'm good.... You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Your Income Being Investigated By Your Pastor? / Members Being ‘forced Out’ Of Church Of England For Being Gay / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.