Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies (13180 Views)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Nigerian Herbalist, Shares Video Of Himself Doing "Juju" For A "Yahoo Boy(video) / Religion Is An Incurable Disease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Zenlife: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zenlife:

Why do charms against folks if it can be sent back at you?
Do antidotes exist against a back to sender?
If it does, what are they? What are they called?

Kindly answer this question.
Avoiding it doesn't answer it please.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Babalawos(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2016
I had been very busy carrying out initiations, divinations, ebo, attending to seekers and preparing charms. All these are time consuming and very strenuous. Combining my offline life and online presence is not an easy task as an Awo. Be patient! I will answer your questions.

Zenlife:

Kindly answer this question.
Avoiding it doesn't answer it please.

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Babalawos(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Charms works against people for several reasons namely:

{1} Potency of the charm / spell
{2} Potency of charm / spell caster
{3} Ori of charm / spell caster
{4} Ori of charm / spell caster victim
{5} Time
{6} Etutu (Taboo)

These factors play a very important role in charms / spells success or failure.

Let me explain!

{1} ETUTU {TABOO} - Charms / spells are sent back to it sender when you "the charm / spell caster" breaks it etutu (taboo).

Etutu (Taboo) means what you should not do to maintain the efficacy and potency of the charm and failure to comply with these instructions can cost you dearly even sometimes can cost you your life.

Have you heard stories of powerful Awo who died mysteriously? Their etutu was broken either mistakenly or intentionally you will receive the consequences because ignorance is not an excuse.

{2} Some charms / spells can be reverse or sent back to it senders if you know the charm / spells that was cast against you or your loved one but certainly not all charms / spells can be reversed or sent back.

{3} Some charms / spells can never harm or hurt you if your Ori is strong and if you are aligned with your Orisha {God}

{4} You can send some charms / spells back to it sender if your Ase {natural spiritual powers / artificial spiritual powers} is fully activated

{5} TIME - there is time for everything. The success or failure of charms / spells depends on the time they were cast. Just like crops; there are certain crops you plant in dry season and others in raining season.

INCANTATIONS {PRAYERS} TO ACTIVATE / GROW YOUR ASE

NOTE FROM BABALAWOS ~ Recite these incantation daily to activate or grow your ase

Bi mo duro, bi mo wure
Ire ti emi, ko ni se aigba
Bi mo bere, bi mo wure
Ire ti emi, ko ni se aigba
Bi mo joko, bi mo wure
Ire ti emi, ko ni se aigba.
If I pray while standing
My prayers will manifest
If I stoop or kneel while praying
My prayers will manifest
If I sit while praying
My prayers will manifest
ase

Did I answer your questions?

Zenlife:

Why do charms against folks if it can be sent back at you?
Do antidotes exist against a back to sender?
If it does, what are they? What are they called?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Zenlife: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Babalawos:
Charms works against people for several reasons namely:

{1} Potency of the charm / spell
{2} Potency of charm / spell caster
{3} Ori of charm / spell caster
{4} Ori of charm / spell caster victim
{5} Time
{6} Etutu (Taboo)

These factors play a very important role in charms / spells success or failure.

Let me explain!

{1} ETUTU {TABOO} - Charms / spells are sent back to it sender when you "the charm / spell caster" breaks it etutu (taboo).

Etutu (Taboo) means what you should not do to maintain the efficacy and potency of the charm and failure to comply with these instructions can cost you dearly even sometimes can cost you your life.

Have you heard stories of powerful Awo who died mysteriously? Their etutu was broken either mistakenly or intentionally you will receive the consequences because ignorance is not an excuse.

{2} Some charms / spells can be reverse or sent back to it senders if you know the charm / spells that was cast against you or your loved one but certainly not all charms / spells can be reversed or sent back.

{3} Some charms / spells can never harm or hurt you if your Ori is strong and if you are aligned with your Orisha {God}

{4} You can send some charms / spells back to it sender if your Ase {natural spiritual powers / artificial spiritual powers} is fully activated

{5} TIME - there is time for everything. The success or failure of charms / spells depends on the time they were cast. Just like crops; there are certain crops you plant in dry season and others in raining season.

Did I answer your questions?

Yes sir!
You are for real.
I thank you.

If in casting, one doesn't know the mother's name of the intended recipient, is it okay or substituted to say L mother of L or L father of L?

Regards.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Zenlife: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Babalawos:
I had been very busy carrying out initiations, divinations, ebo, attending to seekers and preparing charms. All these are time consuming and very strenuous. Combining my offline life and online presence is not an easy task as an Awo. Be patient! I will answer your questions.

Thanks.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Zenlife: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Babalawos:
Where is your imagination? The foot print must not necessarily be on sand. It can be on a cemented floor, marble floor.... etc. As long as the foot print of the target is visible. You are good to go. You can use consecrated water on the print to achieve your goals and objectives

{1} You have heard of people having strange swollen leg with no medical explanations or remedies?
{2} You have also heard of people be bitten on their leg by an invisible insect or animal and the person either dies instantly or fell ill with no cure
{3} You have also heard of people who suddenly stood still like an invisible hand from beneath the ground held their legs for a while before they starts to mad....... etc

These things are real and the only way to protect yourself is having a strong protection charms or strong Ori

FINAL NOTE ~ Not every charm can be reversed

Sir, kindly expreciate more on 'consecrated water' giving examples and formula.
Appreciate.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Umartins1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Aboruboye, babalawos.
Bawo ni eyan se ma mon wipe ohun ni 'strong ori'?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Babalawos(m): 2:58am On Oct 07, 2016
This thread is not for consecrated water and formulas. So I will not answer your question

Zenlife:

Sir, kindly expreciate more on 'consecrated water' giving examples and formula.
Appreciate.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Babalawos(m): 3:13am On Oct 07, 2016
SIGN OF WEAK ORI

If you are been beaten or chased or harassed or tormented or imprisoned in your dream? You have a weak Ori. You are prey!

SIGN OF STRONG ORI

If you destroy or beat or chase or harass or torment or imprison your enemies in your dream? You have a strong a strong Ori. You are predator!

WEAK AND STRONG ORI EXPLAINED

Weak or strong Ori has nothing to do with your physical appearance, occupation, statue, location, tribe, qualification....... etc

You can be a babalawo, imam, archbishop, bishop, apostle, reverend, pastor...... etc and still have a weak Ori

And you can be a common shrine member, mosque member, church member..... etc and still have a strong Ori because Ori is spiritual

Did I answer your question?

Umartins1:
Aboruboye, babalawos.

Bawo ni eyan se ma mon wipe ohun ni 'strong ori'?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Zenlife: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Babalawos:
This thread is not for consecrated water and formulas. So I will not answer your question

Oh well you mentioned consecrated water as an example, which begged for questions.
And when asked, you give an excuse of a threadand won't answer it. Mr teacher, hence use examples that are thread related then.

OMG are you Kidding me?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Zenlife: 5:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Babalawos:

Oh well you mentioned consecrated water as an example, which begged for questions.

"As long as the foot print of the target is visible. You are good to go. [b]You can use consecrated water[/b]r on the print to achieve your goals and objectives"

And when asked, you give an excuse of a threadand won't answer it. Mr teacher, hence use examples that are thread related then.

OMG are you Kidding me?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Babalawos(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Because creating a consecrated water in African tradition religion is a complex topic. Items needed for consecrated water in African tradition religion are:

{1} Native pot
{2} Divinities leafs
{3} Back of powerful trees
{4} Head of black goat {dog or cat.......}
{5} River / Sea water
{6} Alligator pepper
{7} Sacred Stone.....

Zenlife:

"As long as the foot print of the target is visible. You are good to go. [b]You can use consecrated water[/b]r on the print to achieve your goals and objectives"

OMG are you Kidding me?
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by delishpot: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Following
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Babalawos(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2017
You are welcome

delishpot:
Following
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by NamieNamie: 6:02am On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

Mr. Educated Babalawo, so your education is to enable you turn people mad. Don't let me start with you this evening o.
See the rubbish services you are promoting, all targeting greedy psychopaths.
Rubbish

You are an uneducated slave who would rather pray to the gods (Islam and Christianity) of murderers, liars, rapists and thieves. Slavery is over give back the white man his gurus. Before the white man came murdering, enslaving, lying, raping and stealing, most Africans were animists. This type of animism still exists in Asia, because of the Africans - the first people to walk the earth brought it there. Have some shame and self respect for your ancestral beliefs. Idiots Like you don't mind believing the white man's myth but demonize your own.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by HardMirror(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2017
NamieNamie:

You are an uneducated slave who would rather pray to the gods (Islam and Christianity) of murderers, liars, rapists and thieves. Slavery is over give back the white man his gurus. Before the white man came murdering, enslaving, lying, raping and stealing, most Africans were animists. This type of animism still exists in Asia, because of the Africans - the first people to walk the earth brought it there. Have some shame and self respect for your ancestral beliefs. Idiots Like you don't mind believing the white man's myth but demonize your own.
Hehehehe
You don't even know who I am. I am not a christian nor muslim and I insist that this babalawo is fraudulent.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by NamieNamie: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
You don't even know who I am. I am not a christian nor muslim and I insist that this babalawo is fraudulent.

I don't know if he's a fraud. I am only here to defend the rights of black people to their own sets of mythology and beliefs. In the West, the white man makes laws to ensure his people have religious freedom. The white man wont enter into a bar, a LovePeddler house or anywhere wiccans or wizards gather, in his own land because most of those people are white and he's not interested in brainwashing them. but whenever he travels to where black/brown people inhabits, he insists his beliefs are supreme over that of their own. Christianity and Islam has killed more brown/black people than AIDS and Ebola.

Rather than waste your time attacking traditionalists for their beliefs, worry about that the Turkish albinos and their mulattoes aka Arabs are in the north murdering, raping and converting Africa. The European albinos are moving up from the south murdering, raping and converting. Both of these groups use their religion as a weapon of mass destruction. Black people, like everyone else is entitled to their own set of beliefs and should not be following the beliefs of their enemies because that my friend is slavery.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Babalawos(m): 1:53am On Mar 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Hehehehe

Aboru Aboye

OGUN Oni' re ni je aj'a

OGUN ikola a je igbin

OGUN gbena-gbena`oje igi ni i je

Pa si'le ps s'oko

Laka aiye OGUN ko laso

Moriwo l'aso OGUN

Ire kii se ile OGUN

Emu lo ya mu ni'be

Ase

If I bring OGUN, can you swear I dupe you?

Can you come to my shrine and swear with Ogun if I have dupe you or anyone you know?

How dare you call me a fraud?

If you want to know if I am a real Babalawo, post your real photograph here and see what happens to you and your family.

Babalawo
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Ishilove: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

OGUN Oni' re ni je aj'a

OGUN ikola a je igbin

Pa si'le ps s'oko

Laka aiye OGUN ko laso

Moriwo l'aso OGUN

Ire kii se ile OGUN

Emu lo ya mu ni'be

Ase

Can you come to my shrine and swear with Ogun if I have dupe you or anyone you know?

If you want to know if I am a real Babalawo, post your real photograph here and see what happens to you and your family.

Babalawo
HardMirror, has he defrauded you or anyone you know? That is how you people use the so called anonymity of Nairaland to type rubbish and insult total strangers. It speaks of ill breeding and cowardice. Rubbish

Post your pictures if you are not afraid grin

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by HardMirror(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Ishilove:

HardMirror, has he defrauded you or anyone you know? That is how you people use the so called anonymity of Nairaland to type rubbish and insult total strangers. It speaks of ill breeding and cowardice. Rubbish

So you are defending someone who is here advertising how to destroy other people's lives? Lol. That alone is criminal and punishable under the law. So beware. Babalawo, you must think everyone is a fool. Knowing how nigerians like the idea of killing their enemies or making them run mad, you take advantage of this to advertise your illegal business. You are a fraud and your only saving grace is that we are in a lawless country, a zoo as Kalu would say. Thank your stars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by HardMirror(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

OGUN Oni' re ni je aj'a

OGUN ikola a je igbin

Pa si'le ps s'oko

Laka aiye OGUN ko laso

Moriwo l'aso OGUN

Ire kii se ile OGUN

Emu lo ya mu ni'be

Ase

Babalawo
Fraud! So Ifa can't reveal my identity to you?
Count yourself lucky that our law enforcements are mediocre, else you won't have the boldness to be advertising how to kill enemies or make them run mad online. Seun is the one tolerating your illegality. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by HardMirror(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Ishilove:

By the way, stop allowing your emotions influence your thinking.
If he is approached to kill someone, will he oblige? Yes.
This is not about atheism vs christianity. I will try and discourage people from being tempted to patronize him, while you and your fellow christians are too scared to challenge him. Fact!
Animals like the op are the ones keeping this practice alive www.nairaland.com/3673943/ritualists-kill-4-boys-islamic. Stand for something right for once in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Babalawos(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Fraud! So Ifa can't reveal my identity to you?
Count yourself lucky that our law enforcements are mediocre, else you won't have the boldness to be advertising how to kill enemies or make them run mad online. Seun is the one tolerating your illegality. Nonsense

Aboru Aboye

What do you have to say about dangerous prayer points of some of these pentecostal churches that they say to kill their enemies?

Or what about candle black Magick Spells carried out by some of these white garment churches?

Ain't these churches or was that the love your neighbor sermon teached by their Jesus?

You see, all Religion has it defensive mechanisms and African Tradition Religion is not excepted.

NOTE ~ STOP tagging my lovely article to Ritual Killing. Am 100% against Ritual Killing Just like every IFA Priests are against Ritual Killing. The Spells posted on this thread are for those whom had been oppressed by their enemies because they were not rich or influential or educated or because they could not get justice from the Government.

BLACK MAGICK SPELLS

And if you think Black Magick Spells don't work or they are not real, you should re-think again.

Haven't you heard real life stories of some yahoo boys that dupe their victims and when the victim realise he or she was duped, requested for his or her money to be refunded but to no avail. A madness spell was sent through the email and when the yahoo boy opened his email as usual to read it, he became mad?

Or haven't you heard of people got struck my black Magick Spells over land disputes in Nigeria?

Ignorance is not an excuse!

Babalawos
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by HardMirror(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

What do you have to say about dangerous prayer points of some of these pentecostal churches that they say to kill their enemies?

Or what about candle black Magick Spells carried out by some of these white garment churches?

Ain't these churches or was that the love your neighbor sermon teached by their Jesus?

You see, all Religion has it defensive mechanisms and African Tradition Religion is not excepted.

NOTE ~ STOP tagging my lovely article to Ritual Killing. Am 100% against Ritual Killing Just like every IFA Priests are against Ritual Killing. The Spells posted on this thread are for those whom had been oppressed by their enemies because they were not rich or influential or educated or because they could not get justice from the Government.

BLACK MAGICK SPELLS

And if you think Black Magick Spells don't work or they are not real, you should re-think again.

Haven't you heard real life stories of some yahoo boys that dupe their victims and when the victim realise he or she was duped, requested for his or her money to be refunded but to no avail. A madness spell was sent through the email and when the yahoo boy opened his email as usual to read it, he became mad.

Or haven't you heard of people got struck my black Magick Spells over land disputes in Nigeria?

Babalawos
Ishilove, babalawo has a question for you hypocrites. You preach love your neighbour but yet praying for people to die. No wonder you came here to support babalawo. Sometime I wish hell was real. Many of you would have ended there, cos your hearts are filled with evil while you pretend to be good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Ishilove: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Ishilove, babalawo has a question for you hypocrites. You preach love your neighbour but yet praying for people to die. No wonder you came here to support babalawo. Sometime I wish hell was real. Many of you would have ended there, cos your hearts are filled with evil while you pretend to be good.
You are just jumping up and down, going off tangent without addressing the real issue: did the op defraud you? If he did not why then why are you labeling him a fraud? I am not a practitioner of African traditional religion but I am a respecter of persons. I will not come here to tag Babalawos a fraud when he has not defrauded me or made attempts to defraud me. If he has defrauded you then where are the evidences?

It is easy for you to sit down and type rubbish while hiding behind a phone screen, call people names and yet you and your ilk have nothing tangible to show for the rabid hatred for people's religious beliefs which you display here.

Please find something to fill that vacuum in your life and stop being an irritating nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Ishilove: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

BLACK MAGICK SPELLS

Haven't you heard real life stories of some yahoo boys that dupe their victims and when the victim realise he or she was duped, requested for his or her money to be refunded but to no avail. A madness spell was sent through the email and when the yahoo boy opened his email as usual to read it, he became mad?

Ignorance is not an excuse!

Babalawos
Don't waste your time explaining to him. He is one of those belligerent, stiff-necked atheist heathens who come to pour out the bile of their insecurities and disappointments in the Religious Section. Nothing you say will make any sense to them even if slap them in the face with evidence of the genuineness of the spiritual and metaphysical. They have blocked their hearts from seeing the light and prefer living in the darkness of their self-imposed ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by HardMirror(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Don't waste your time explaining to him. He is one of those belligerent, stiff-necked atheist heathens who come to pour out the bile of their insecurities and disappointments in the Religious Section. Nothing you say will make any sense to them even if slap them in the face with evidence of the genuineness of the spiritual and metaphysical. They have blocked their hearts from seeing the light and prefer living in the darkness of their self-imposed ignorance.
Lol. You are more concerned with my atheism than address the evil this man has come to promote here. Even citing christians as an associate religion in "spiritual" killings and you have nothing to say about that. Speaks volumes on your person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Lol. You are more concerned with my atheism than address the evil this man has come to promote here. Even citing christians as an associate religion in "spiritual" killings and you have nothing to say about that. Speaks volumes on your person.
Did he or did he not defraud you? Lets start from there
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by HardMirror(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Did he or did he not defraud you? Lets start from there
He can't have that opportunity with me. And I don't have to wait to start hearing stories before I blow the whistle on him. He shld stay in his shrine and let his good clients recommend others to him. His strategy is visible to the blind. Else he won't be dangling the carrot of enemies dying or going mad. It's an appeal to the religious cliche of this country where he is sure to get most subscribers to his scheme. I rest my case. Go ahead and patronize him. Afterall you both live on the same wicked ideology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
HardMirror:

He can't have that opportunity with me. And I don't have to wait to start hearing stories before I blow the whistle on him. He shld stay in his shrine and let his good clients recommend others to him. His strategy is visible to the blind. Else he won't be dangling the carrot of enemies dying or going mad. It's an appeal to the religious cliche of this country where he is sure to get most subscribers to his scheme. I rest my case. Go ahead and patronize him. Afterall you both live on the same wicked ideology
The long and short of it is you have never met him one to one, you have never had dealings with him and you don't know anyone who has, you have never tried to put him to a test, you have not investigated him, but he is a 'fraud'?

1 Like

Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by HardMirror(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ishilove:

The long and short of it is you have never met him one to one, you have never had dealings with him and you don't know anyone who has, you have never tried to put him to a test, you have not investigated him, but he is a 'fraud'?
Babalawo's spokes woman. I know you go about babalawo's houses so you assume everyone else does.
I have made my point. I hope it discouraged enough people from contacting him.
Re: Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Babalawo's spokes woman. I know you go about babalawo's houses so you assume everyone else does.
I have made my point. I hope it discouraged enough people from contacting him.
Stick your 'point' up your anus. You come here jumping up and down, writing rubbish and accusing a total stranger of fraud and you talk about making points? Yes, you have made a point indeed: you are emphasizing how totally ignorant and blind you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever / Is It Possible For A Born Again Xtian To Bcom A Successful Lawyer? / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.