Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Germany Visa Appointment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany Visa Appointment (2994 Views)

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Us Visa Appointment / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Visa Appointment by suxes2005(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2009
I need to book appointment for Germany visa for my boss but all to no avail. Can anyone gimme full details on how to go about it?

SHALOM
Re: Germany Visa Appointment by true2u(f): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2009
As from 10 September 2009, all applicants for a Schengen visa may only apply for their visa appointment by sending a formal letter to the visa section of the German Consulate-General.
l applicants requesting an appointment for submitting their applications are obliged to send a formal letter according to the purpose of stay to the visa section of the German Consulate-General 6-8 weeks prior to the intended time of travel.
Airport transit visa are not affected by the new regulations.

With effect from 01 May 2008 Nigerian citizens do not need an airport transit visa if they are in possession of a valid visa for member state of the EU or for a sovereign state of the Convent of the European Territory of 02 May 1992, Japan, Canada, Switzerland or the United States of America; or if after using the visa they return to Nigeria from any of these countries.
CHECK OUT THIS LINK IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WRITE ME HERE.
http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/Kontakt.jsp
Re: Germany Visa Appointment by suxes2005(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2009
Tnx for the info bro.

SHALOM
Re: Germany Visa Appointment by therichson(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
suxes2005:

I need to book appointment for Germany visa for my boss but all to no avail. Can anyone gimme full details on how to go about it?

You need to book the appointment on their website. This is german official website for nigerians www.germany-ng.com

Browse the site, you will get whatever things you need as regard to german appointment

Best of luck
Re: Germany Visa Appointment by suxes2005(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ therichson

Tnx alot. I have seen more infos from their websie.

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What Beach Surfing Looks Like In Lagos… / Study Abroad In Canada: Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living, Admission Requirements Etc / From February 1, 2023 Nigeria-trained Teachers Can Qualify To Teach In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.