Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. (1000 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Curvy Black Girl Calls Her White Lover Her Slave Master, Blasts Black Men (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by reserved111(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
After I ran into her mum on the phone and she told me to leave her daughter alone.
Den I stopped calling her daughter but she persisted in calling me.
I warned her to stop calling me since her mother is against her making phone calls with men at her age.
She refused to stop rather she continued to initiate chat wit me on fbook and we started talking.
Now she hides away from her mum to call me cos she said her mum monitors her phone and her calls.
Today she has called me 6 times on no serious cause.
This is a girl that I believe is not emotional person not to talk of falling in luv but right now I don't understand what she is acting....
Stoty of 17yrs old gal continues...

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
She's obsessed with you Op grin what's the secret? cheesy
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by psucc(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
It means you are placed under phone arrest. Lloolsss
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by reserved111(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
She's obsessed with you Op grin what's the secret? cheesy

D secret is wat am yet to find
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by emeraldknytt(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Atleast pick her call and hear what she's got to say. There is more to incessant calls than intimacy or infatuation. Talk about emergency or urgency, gerrit?
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Come on OP..She's only 17.
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by Engrobiorah(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
It means you are owing her
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by metalDETECTED(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
She's bored
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
It's Either She's Madly In Love,or She's Found A Sweet Maga!!!
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by Famouson: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op you know what she wants jare. Give it to her
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wen u r a teen, u bcome a fool for love. She dont know better
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by bitchcrafts: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
For this Bihari seazin , she be prodigal daughter and needs correct spanking! So, do well as a magnanimous human being to report this development to her folks!
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by dickhead01(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op.....she's only 17.
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by Teniolasmart: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
she is calling you so that she can track down your location and put a bullet into your fucking dumb brain box.........

Continue asking jamb question

even my 5 year old broda no fit ask this kind question when he sees greenlight

sha geerraouthere man
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by reserved111(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tnks pals ... She has opened up today by calling me my luv she says am her first luv dat if I leave her she will cry She even asked me to say "I LUV U" to her
Hmmm women really have light brain... Dis is a gal dat behaves like man and doesn't appear emotional at all.
Re: When A Girl Calls Me More Than 5 Times In A Day What Does It Mean. by Section8(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
reserved111:
Tnks pals ...
She has opened up today by calling me my luv
she says am her first luv dat if I leave her she will cry
She even asked me to say "I LUV U" to her

Hmmm women really have light brain...
Dis is a gal dat behaves like man and doesn't appear emotional at all.
I pity you when her mama cash you

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day For Mark Zuckerberg / Never Allow Your Best Friend Become Too Close With Your Girlfriend!! / Is It Possible For A Guy To Abstain For Over A Year Without Having Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.