Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,272 members, 7,867,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? (3445 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Reasons Why Women Desire $ex More Often Than Men / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:33am On Aug 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

That's probably why shocked All men owe their existence to women!

So that's why women desire respect from us ?
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So that's why women desire respect from us ?
It should be. The whole world is practically on women's shoulders! No wonder Gateano calls women elders! Respect your elders! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

It should be. The whole world is practically on women's shoulders! No wonder Gateano calls women elders! Respect your elders! cheesy

Lolzzz. I respect women of course cool , its just that I don't understand why women desire it . E.g that snipped tweet
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lolzzz. I respect women of course cool , its just that I don't understand why women desire it . E.g that snipped tweet

Desire is a strong word. Though the most overbearing bosses are usually women undecided
I don't know if it has something to do with that.
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

Desire is a strong word.

Twitter is awash with pleas from women to be respected by men - its rebarbative .

Though the most overbearing bosses are usually women undecided I don't know if it has something to do with that.

Research says both males and females prefer male bosses . Women really have problems with handling any position of authority. For reasons best known to them , they always misuse it . I don't think some women are happy being women .
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Twitter is awash with pleas from women to be respected by men - its rebarbative .

Research says both males and females prefer male bosses . Women really have problems with handling any position of authority. For reasons best known to them , they always misuse it . I don't think some women are happy being women .

I agree with you on authority. Though it doesn't apply to me cheesy I've seen terror in the hands of women.

Someone taught me that respect is not demanded. It is commanded.

Commanding respect is not by telling people "respect me!" It is the respect that comes without effort.
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog I see the insomnia is getting to critical levels.
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muafrika2:
KingEbukasBlog I see the insomnia is getting to critical levels.

shocked shocked ... I don't have insomnia oo ... lol . But I always see you online during that same period considering Kenya is 2 hours ahead . tongue
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

I agree with you on authority.

Though it doesn't apply to me cheesy

You seem nice and you have the guts of a male cool . Certainly you are not the girly type .

I've seen terror in the hands of women.

Which is at variance with the supposed nature of women - kind , loving , caring . I execrate it when a lady acts so unlady like

Someone taught me that respect is not demanded. It is commanded.

Commanding respect is not by telling people "respect me!" It is the respect that comes without effort.

Very true . But is it wrong to disrespect women when its undeserved like the wantons and courtesans ?
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You seem nice and you have the guts of a male cool . Certainly you are not the girly type .

This explains a lot. grin

Which is at variance with the supposed nature of women - kind , loving , caring . I execrate it when a lady acts so unlady like

Very true . But is it wrong to disrespect women when its undeserved like the wantons and courtesans ?

Depends what you mean by disrespect. If it's personal attacks, it doesn't make sense. Its just another wrong. If it's a personal reservation its alright and best kept personal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

shocked shocked ... I don't have insomnia oo ... lol . But I always see you online during that same period considering Kenya is 2 hours ahead . tongue
I have insomnia on some days cheesy
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

I have insomnia on some days cheesy

lolz ... for the whole night ?
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lolz ... for the whole night ?

Part. The ideal hours of sleep is 6hrs(scientifically recommended).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2016
smiley
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
cc : lalasticlala , mynd44

Original and Fresh topic for discussion wink
Re: Why Do Women DESIRE Respect From Men So Much ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Still open sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Trash / Top 10 Weird Men You Won’t Believe Are Real Or Exist / Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.