Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. (3420 Views)

Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by fuckfuckman(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Pls guys help. She is an ashawo girl. I do patronize her so one day she said she likes me she came to my house see I have 2 bet9ja shops with ps4 in each.

I make my money.

Now she do visit but now again she is leaving with me.
Before we use condom but now we furck Toto to Toto.

But when I was a customer she was neat. Now if I want to one corner I will tell her doggy so I wil get opportunity to throway my face.

And she is telling to lick Toto. Yellow things are coming out.

Guys pls help me.

The Toto is sweet I don't want to stop guys help me.
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by EweduAfonja(f): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2018
your mates in China dey invent things, u dey here dey find pusshy....
pushy kee u dia

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by yarimo(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2018
Where is videos of both of you? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by onlinetomola(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2018
yarimo:
Where is videos of both of you? undecided

cheesy

ask dem to stage d scene again, you go be dem cameraman grin
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by onlinetomola(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2018
You don't need an advise but a deliverance. You make good money as you claimed and naa to accommodate no level Ashawo be your portion ? See, you must have to retire the rest of your life on mountain for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by bazzyblings: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2018
This one dey find popularity .. close the thread jooj
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by ayojohn4real: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Wonder shall never end, see wetin this one bring come NL

Seun
Lala

Where una dey?
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by tee59(f): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Have you taken your drug this morning op?
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by trumpcoat(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2018
She has serious STD, sexualy transmitted disease,she needs to undergo a serious treatment, just hope its not serious than STD both of you should be treated

1 Like

Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Lol..........
See English

Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by heryur(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Attention seeker

Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Blessingmoyo: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Are you a student, or graduate looking for self-employment, or you are a stay at home Mum, or someone looking for something to engage in? or a worker who needs a part-time business? or you want to make extra income? Then you are the one we are looking for.

Boxers Business is a very profitable business to do, with less than NGN10,000 you can start your own business and within a month you would have made triple profit.
We are offering high quality 100% real cotton boxer minimum of 25 peices.
A boxers in the market sell for 200 and Banana Republic goes between 300-350 depending on your location.
Both products are of high quality and we deliver to you Nationwide

√Banana Republic 25pcs @ NGN300= NGN 7,500
√ Normal boxers 25pcs @ NGN250=NGN6,500

FAQ: If I buy 1bundle of 6500 naira, how much can i get as my profit if sell?

Answer: Profit always depends on each seller, you could target NGN1,500.00k and make less than or more than, I guess it's all about you.I guess you can think beyond selling in small packs (3-in-1) and be a distributor.

Note: The boxers stated above are not the boxers Aboki/Mallam are selling. For more enquiries: Call +234-814-658-2471.
Kindly Note the prices stated are Promo prices.
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hahahaha This guy is mentally unstable
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
John 11:35: “And Jesus wept.” cry
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Op u are already a dead man walking undecided
Dustbin pûssy
Dripping puss & mucous angry
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by ExplicitConect: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Englis Prof
peterangelo:
Lol..........
See English
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
fuckfuckman:
Pls guys help. She is an ashawo girl. I do patronize her so one day she said she likes me she came to my house see I have 2 bet9ja shops with ps4 in each.

I make my money.

But when I was a customer she was neat. Now if I want to one corner I will tell her doggy so I wil get opportunity to throway my face.

Guys pls help me.

Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Oreofepeters: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
and you were drilling dustbin pvssy?.
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Biglittlelois(f): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
smh!!!
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
smh!!!
hello na u be d last person to comment for all the threads wa i done enter today. e be like say something dey attract both of us together pm me mo yarn better
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

hello na u be d last person to comment for all the threads wa i done enter today. e be like say something dey attract both of us together pm me mo yarn better

So becos we dey follow each oda comment, make i pm you, hahaha you funny die!!!
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:

So becos we dey follow each oda comment, make i pm you, hahaha you funny die!!!
e fit be sign o
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by ahukannakate(f): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
I pity your life. Better take her to hospital for treatment and also run some check up on yourself
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by suarhez: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
fuckfuckman:

I make my money.

Guys pls help me.

yellow thing is coming out

Gonorrhea is all yours
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Rickmann: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
fuckfuckman:

I make my money.

Guys pls help me.

Chai..
If I tell you wetin dey my mind eh..
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by Lordedifice1: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ah haaa
What is your problem?
You wan die on top puna
There is more to life than puna

Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by brosom(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
This one dey under kanyamata
Re: Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. by kals4luv990(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
op if i tell yu wetin dey my mind,yu will feel bad 4 6mnths straight.yu dey twerk for head?

(1) (Reply)

Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz / Gifty Powers Flaunts Her Banging Body As She Poses In Just Bra And Panties / ll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.