Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) (22863 Views)

Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2016
QuickLoans:

You asked what happened before he was beaten? What would made a human being beat a small boy this way?... i'm sure you are not yet a parent, if not you won't be saying it's one-sided story
super story....it is people like you that if someone beats your child,you pamper the child and vent your anger on the accuser....for every action is a reaction...what did the boy do?....Yoruba peoplewill say...agbo ejo enikan da...agba osika ni.....meaning...he who hear one side of the story and judges is a bad elder...selah!!!
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by Meen01(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2016
BeClever:
So he ran to Ambode straight for epp.. Yoruba brains seeff..

Everything and everytime epp epp epp.. them no de do something on their own?

And you op, how that pix take dey graphic..

E graphic pass this one.. .
......but u knw say u stupid ba
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by Mandu11(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2016
After dem go shout "feminism","EQUALIT¥"
.Foolish set of people.Most child labour and foul treatment na them be the principal perpetrators after them go complain of GENDER INEQUALIT¥.RUBBISH...!
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by flokii: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Too bad. But why is it always women undecided
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by Mandu11(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2016
AlPeter:
What's there abeg OP should shift go toilet. What did the boy do I have witnessed worse. Some of us were prevented from becoming armed robbers by beatings like this. All the whiteman wannabes with serious value problems.
and it hasn't prevented militants,boko haram,fulani herdsmen,corrupt politicians?
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by Seahawk: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Lots of damaged individuals on this thread
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
kill!! kill!!! kill!!! kill !!!!
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by mmsen: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
What happened before the teacher did this?..this is just half of the story

There is no legitimate reason for a child to be beaten like this.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Utarri diri ogbazu onye nzuzu.... meaning whip's are meant for the back of a stubborn child...
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by AlPeter: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2016
lumydee44:

No offense, you sound deranged. You need a therapist. I'm not shading, the abuse you suffered f*cked you up big time.
prime example of a whiteman wannabe. Slavery of the mind. Dude get it into your thick skull YOU ARE BLACK. You are from Nigeria and in this part of the world discipline is very important. We don't allow our kids to run amok, we use the cane. Yes, once a while some mark's left on the child sometimes deliberately, others intentionally but most times the child learns the lesson. Most of those area boys and touts you see grow up with parents that tries to accomodate their excesses its why they hardly ever show respects for anyone. A Yoruba adage says 'to omo re ki o le fun e ni isimi'.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by colbankz(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
more
dz guy u ar out of ya senses
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by AlPeter: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Mandu11:
and it hasn't prevented militants,boko haram,fulani herdsmen,corrupt politicians?
those are the up shoots of not instilling discipline in your child. How many hausa/fulana parents do you see using the cane on their child once they are above 10yrs and how many politician trains up his kid properly. Oju kan ni I bi'mo igba oju ni to dagba. Have you asked what the child did? And don't give me whatever he did is not worth it cr*p. I have heard of some unbelievable stuffs done by kids.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by AlPeter: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2016
mmsen:

There is no legitimate reason for a child to be beaten like this.
lol... You are naïve.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Sexytemi:
Hmmm.....guardian from hell, some people are just plain evil and mean.

But funny enough, they(child abuser) are the kind of people you'd always see being friendly and all.

With their fake nice nature one won't have difficulty trusting their children into their hands.
Abi o. Real guardians from hell ni angry
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by lonelydora: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
You can't do this to my ward and still be alive. I swear.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by Gruvychuky(f): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
What happened before the teacher did this?..this is just half of the story
No matter what has happened, a teacher has to right to beat a child like this
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by superstarDikk(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2016
BeClever:
So he ran to Ambode straight for epp.. Yoruba brains seeff..

Everything and everytime epp epp epp.. them no de do something on their own?

And you op, how that pix take dey graphic..

E graphic pass this one.. .
u r condemning him for been Yoruba n seeking for help the right way?....nawa o........ Wat u should be doin is asking him to donate some sense to u cuz u clear don't hv it
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by mmsen: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2016
AlPeter:
lol... You are naïve.
No, it is you who is 'naive'.

People like you wonder why Nigeria is such a lawless, heartless place yet advocate for children to be treated like slaves.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Please, can we have the name and address of the teacher asap?
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by missyadorable(f): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm! Reminds me of my body as a child.
Week in,week out..i got flogged like this. For the slightest thing

My father's way of training up a children.
Thank God,I survived.To hell with him
#WickedMan
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2016
AlPeter:
What's there abeg OP should shift go toilet. What did the boy do I have witnessed worse. Some of us were prevented from becoming armed robbers by beatings like this. All the whiteman wannabes with serious value problems.

that level of beating is way too much. this is another route to hardening him if he is truly misbehaving.

true training comes from spending time with a child to talk to them and explain and make sure they understand what the right thing to do is, and why it is right.

with all the beating we have been beating children in this country has that stopped Nigeria from becoming renowned for internet fraud, drug peddling, and prostitution in European countries? What of the flagrant practice of corruption? Armed robbery and kidnapping? Drug abuse by the youth?

Beating alone cannot solve all disciplinary problems, and excessive beatings such as this have lead to death in several cases. sometimes we need to understand the essence of MODERATION.

if na so Baba God dey wire us anytime we misbehave... i wonder wer you and i go be today.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by AlPeter: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2016
mmsen:

No, it is you who is 'naive'.

People like you wonder why Nigeria is such a lawless, heartless place yet advocate for children to be treated like slaves.
why are always you jumping to an extreme. Hypocrite! Folks like you advocate for the cane to be done without yet complain about the high level of lawlessness in the country. you are naïve because if you know some of the things these kids commit you won't type what you did. Like 3 weeks ago a 13yr old boy and some others were caught trying to rape a girl. Now tell me which do you prefer a thorough beating and some counselling or taking all of them to the Nigeria police to be locked up with hardened criminals or some other deliquents. That's the most recent cause I'v witnessed there are others committed by kids way lower in age than this boy that I can't even begin to understand why a kid would do them.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by mmsen: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2016
AlPeter:
why are always you jumping to an extreme. Hypocrite! Folks like you advocate for the cane to be done without yet complain about the high level of lawlessness in the country. you are naïve because if you know some of the things these kids commit you won't type what you did. Like 3 weeks ago a 13yr old boy and some others were caught trying to rape a girl. Now tell me which do you prefer a thorough beating and some counselling or taking all of them to the Nigeria police to be locked up with hardened criminals or some other deliquents. That's the most recent cause I'v witnessed there are others committed by kids way lower in age than this boy that I can't even begin to understand why a kid would do them.

I don't think you know what the word 'hypocrite' means if you are calling me such.

Children react to stimuli and act according to the influences so if you wish the children to become model citizens then you would need to ensure that those around them are.

The same foolish parents who lie and steal to make ends meet will wonder why their children do so without any sense of shame.

We need to hold prospective parents to a higher standard. We need to hold those with children to a higher standard. One of the issues that Nigeria has is the ridiculous birth rate, it is a sign of irresponsibility and indicative of the fact that many people have no clue how much time and energy it takes to raise a child. Most seem not to be aware that raising a child takes time and patience as well as the basic material necessities.

The problem is that people such as yourself have no understanding of human beings, child development or even basic cause and effect which is why your response to everything reverts around violence and anger.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by AlPeter: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
mmsen:

I don't think you know what the word 'hypocrite' means if you are calling me such.

Children react to stimuli and act according to the influences so if you wish the children to become model citizens then you would need to ensure that those around them are.

The same foolish parents who lie and steal to make ends meet will wonder why their children do so without any sense of shame.

We need to hold prospective parents to a higher standard. We need to hold those with children to a higher standard. One of the issues that Nigeria has is the ridiculous birth rate, it is a sign of irresponsibility and indicative of the fact that many people have no clue how much time and energy it takes to raise a child. Most seem not to be aware that raising a child takes time and patience as well as the basic material necessities.

The problem is that people such as yourself have no understanding of human beings, child development or even basic cause and effect which is why your response to everything reverts around violence and anger.
seriously?! DUDE! Am shocked and 'choked' at the same time! Don't the kids grow up to become parents?! Isn't that part of what am saying? How do you raise responsible adults or parents if you don't instil some discipline in them as kids? Jeez, isn't that the reason for moral decay today? Oga shift base.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by mmsen: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
AlPeter:
seriously?! DUDE! Am shocked and 'choked' at the same time! Don't the kids grow up to become parents?! Isn't that part of what am saying? How do you raise responsible adults or parents if you don't instil some discipline in them as kids? Jeez, isn't that the reason for moral decay today? Oga shift base.

You either did not read or what I wrote or cannot comprehend that which you read.

Parents need to be a better example, which means acting in a manner in which they want their children to behave.

If you want your children to be civil and respectful then they must be.

If they want their children to be productive, then it is on them to be.

If they want their children to be honest, then they are the example.

If they want their children to be irresponsible then they as parents will have several children that they cannot cater for, moan and whinge about it and then blame the children. To top it off they will assault their children whilst telling them that violence is wrong.

There are nations in which beating children has been entirely outlawed that have fewer problems with public order than Nigeria. By now we should understand that beating up children has no benefits.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by Zikdik(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
AlPeter:
My man, I grew up under the strictest corporal conditions. The strictest. All sorts of weapons were used to "discipline" me as a child. I suffered hospitalization more than once.
Be assured that it did not move my resolve to be rebellious one inch. One single inch. The pain told me that I was just, that I was being persecuted. It fueled my strength of character and my rebellion grew in leaps and bounds.
I'm now in medical school, an atheist, a sociopolitical activist and an all-round rebel. None of those things are the will of my folks.
Beat up your kids if you will. Just know that, unless they are soft-willed scaredy cats, it is an effort in futility.

2 Likes

Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by mamawin(f): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
was she forced to be his guardian? I don't know why some people are so heartless. you punish a child because you want to correct him or her, not to inflict pain or leave eternal scar. I lived with my aunt, I wasn't pampered and i wasn't abused. she can beat enh? but she was so motherly about it, so well I couldn't remember what my mom looked like, when asked to pick her from among some of her sisters, I couldn't.

1 Like

Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by AlPeter: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kgdavid:

that level of beating is way too much. this is another route to hardening him if he is truly misbehaving.

true training comes from spending time with a child to talk to them and explain and make sure they understand what the right thing to do is, and why it is right.

with all the beating we have been beating children in this country has that stopped Nigeria from becoming renowned for internet fraud, drug peddling, and prostitution in European countries? What of the flagrant practice of corruption? Armed robbery and kidnapping? Drug abuse by the youth?

Beating alone cannot solve all disciplinary problems, and excessive beatings such as this have lead to death in several cases. sometimes we need to understand the essence of MODERATION.

if na so Baba God dey wire us anytime we misbehave... i wonder wer you and i go be today.
don't get me wrong am not in support of excessive beating but am totally against the act of condemning people online without first trying to have a good understanding of what the child did for heaven sakes that. Child might have stolen a huge amount of cash after several talks and counselling to make him desists from such now one I'd iot just saw the marks and post it online without bothering to state the childs offense! Am sorry but I don't just get off rolling on my emotions.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by mamawin(f): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
lonelydora:
You can't do this to my ward and still be alive. I swear.
good. but make sure you keep your wards under your roof. and remember spare the rod, spoil the child. discipline is important and must be done with love

1 Like

Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by AlPeter: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Zikdik:

My man, I grew up under the strictest corporal conditions. The strictest. All sorts of weapons were used to "discipline" me as a child. I suffered hospitalization more than once.
Be assured that it did not move my resolve to be rebellious one inch. One single inch. The pain told me that I was just, that I was being persecuted. It fueled my strength of character and my rebellion grew in leaps and bounds.
I'm now in medical school, an atheist, a sociopolitical activist and an all-round rebel. None of those things are the will of my folks.
Beat up your kids if you will. Just know that, unless they are soft-willed scaredy cats, it is an effort in futility.
now we are getting somewhere. There's something I always say to myself whatever I feel, whatever I see, whatever happens to me the truth still will not change. Your parents only failed to realise you needed talking to and not canes. I thank God for my dad seriously if not for him I would have been a quiet rebel, one who doesn't argue his point or shout about what he's about to do but just go ahead and do no matter the protest I never cared about anything still don't. Growing up I was the kinda kid that would break your head and if anyone ask what happened I would say with a straight face I broke his head no remorse, fear excitement nothing, this part of my character always surprise people because I was a quiet easy going kid, they never seems to understand that to me it just have to be done. I would have been a quiet analytical and destructive devil but thanks to God and my Dad he would sometimes beat me but almost all the time he sits me down and explain why its wrong to do whatever I did and if he beats me why he had to, he was able to bring out the empathy in me by through those little chats but try that technique with my elder brother he will see you as weak and will do worse next time so my parents had to go all out on him. So do you understand my position now criticising the teacher without getting the full picture is wrong. PS I don't like giving so much information about myself online.
Re: A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) by AlPeter: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
mmsen:

You either did not read or what I wrote or cannot comprehend that which you read.

Parents need to be a better example, which means acting in a manner in which they want their children to behave.

If you want your children to be civil and respectful then they must be.

If they want their children to be productive, then it is on them to be.

If they want their children to be honest, then they are the example.

If they want their children to be irresponsible then they as parents will have several children that they cannot cater for, moan and whinge about it and then blame the children. To top it off they will assault their children whilst telling them that violence is wrong.

There are nations in which beating children has been entirely outlawed that have fewer problems with public order than Nigeria. By now we should understand that beating up children has no benefits.
am in support of parents setting examples but you have to understand the problem didn't start from parents not setting examples but from parents not instilling discipline in their wards who grow up to be parents not knowing any better since you can't give what you don't have. Surveys in the US have shown that must kids are crack heads i.e. Tasted one drug or the other, must of those kids you see running around here smoking hemp and all are from homes where discipline is not preached.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities / JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 / 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.