Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them (33472 Views)

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by wadetaw202: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

I do not waste my time/life thinking of how to worship jesus,yahweh etc...deities that were created by the vatican. I have better things to do rather than being a slave.

But I'm certain you believe that Satan is real, abi?
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by tintingz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria(NCAN) grin
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by atirolu(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
After politics in nigeria
Pastoral job is next to financial riches
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by idesylvester(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Then go back to the root.. Catholic Church... there u hear only d truth, I was like u b4
Berlyn:
reason y i stopped going to church... too many atrocities angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by idesylvester(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Then think about the church that all these fake prophecies church condem.. which is d Catholic church...d only church that keeps 2 old standard of Jesus
Richie0974:
That's why I've lost faith in all this miracle and prophecy churches, you never know which is real.
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by ifenes(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

But I'm certain you believe that Satan is real, abi?

What is Satan? A member of your family?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by isan(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Southern nigeria collabo
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by juman(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
I think they did not violate any law, they are just struggling to survive.
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by NORSIYK(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
CONFAMA:
Igbos can fake anything... even human being...

smh...

Child of waste spotted...
See how hatred has blinded you to the extent that you didn't see you fellow afonjas name there
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigeria is a superstitious country, any thing religion related sells like pure water, people are so deluded that they don't even bother to be rational any more.99% of so called miracle centers are fake and are scamming people in the name of the Lord. I choose to seek God,use the bible as a guide line not some human being who claims that God selectively speaks to him alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by ChukwuIbrahim: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
chai hey!

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Ayatullah(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
National Association of Name Checkers Eluigweocha branch Came to Confirm the native names OVER ROGER our people are among in the crime too OVER i repeat Confirmed sir OVER cheesy cheesy grin grin

If they are not into Drug pushing in deadly climes they are into Miracle Faking back home in Nigeria.......na wha o! They are losers both ways, because:

Drug Pushing = Death Sentence
Miracle Faking = Hell Fire (as sanctioned by Jesus)
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by OfficialAwol(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
iaminspired:

Thank God you said you preach religion but Christianity is RELATIONSHIP, KNOWING GOD AND WHAT HE STANDS for. Phil 3:10-11 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection and may share in his suffering becoming like him in my death and if possible attain the resurrection from the dead.

Catholism preaches heresies. I spent 6years attending a Catholic school, teaching you to pray to Mary. Where is that in the bible, Jesus is our high priest after the order of mechidezik (Hebrews 3) ijohn 3 says if we do sin we have Jesus our advocate (not Mary) to make intercession for us.

You pray to dead saints(i wonder if they dey really are) where is that in the bible.

The Bible is the christain constitution not the Catholic lextionary.

Do you know your pope, your Argentine pope is a member of a sect, THE Jesuit. A group where pope are picked. I have carried research over the years to confirm that Catholicism is just a ploy by the devil to fall and deceive Christians.

Note: not all churches are perfect but I will prefer to attend a Pentecostal church where they pray than being a dummy in church sitting down. A church where the rev father and the church is silent and dead spiritually

But Jesus he is coming back to present himself without spot or winkle or blemish.

Majority of a Catholic Christians are baby Christians, I bet you don't know the meaning.

I have the life of Christ. ZOE

WELCOME!
I like to talk with sound minds.
First, you claim to have attended Catholic school for six years and yet you say Catholic teach "heresy"? Could you please remind me what caused the break away of Eastern and the Roman Catholic churches? Do you know about the Filioque? I bet it's a kindergarten Catholic school you attended. I'd love to know the name though.

Second, that the Bible is not Catholic lectionary but a Christian constitution, and I would ask, who prepared that constitution. Are you aware it's Catholicism? Do you even know the history of the Bible? Shakes head....

Third, you claimed Pope is a member of a sect, Jesuits, whence Popes are chosen; but I'd be nice enough to lecture you that the Argentine Pope is the first ever Jesuit Pope since Adam. Do you even know what Jesuit means? It stands for Society of Jesus.

I don't intend to write an Epistle so I will leave you here.

Next time, look well and check profile before displaying your ignorance.

Now run along!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by OfficialAwol(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
steveneche:

Its me and Catholic till death do us part...

I got your back.
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by nnokwa042(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
DrRasheed:
Nigeria and its pastors; if not sex, it's rape, fake prophecies, child abuse, rituals etc..
is better than alfas banging young almajiris or one killing innocent souls for 72 virgins in Afghanistan heaven ewu jamaica
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Rocketicon(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
I dont blame them! I blame they so called men of God dat hires them for their selfish and devilish works!! Let them remember dat the have sinned against the Holy spirit and it is unforgiveable!! Chai Men of God no longer believe in the healing power of God

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by kerr9(f): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Abeg make police leave them jare. I don't think they've violated any law with their activities, abi na them say make people dey look for cheap miracle up and down.

Sleeping and waking up everyday is miracle. Many Nigerians cannot pray until they see one Alfa/Pastor whom will tell them to bring something before prayer. This is the result you get when you think God has abandoned you. Pray until you pray and I believe God will hear our prayer.

hug u tight u took the word out of ma mouth
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Sayelabola(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin grin grin

Bros, I would love to be a member of your ministry. grin grin grin
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thanks for the hug grin

kerr9:
hug u tight u took the word out of ma mouth
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Tual: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
what do you expect when the holy spirit itself is a scam undecided
You call the Holy Spirit a scam?
May the almighty God in heaven have mercy on you and pardon you this grevious sin
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by emmatee57(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Proudly NCAN, Ikoyi branch is currently on :Dduty. names well checked√cheesy those name we espected appear√ record well kept√ Igbos yeebos are present√ now, we fly back to deliver the news gringringringrin
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Ododoeye0020(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN OSUN BRANCH
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN Nsukka Chapter waiting for my report. grin

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Tual: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
iaminspired:

Thank God you said you preach religion but Christianity is RELATIONSHIP, KNOWING GOD AND WHAT HE STANDS for. Phil 3:10-11 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection and may share in his suffering becoming like him in my death and if possible attain the resurrection from the dead.

Catholism preaches heresies. I spent 6years attending a Catholic school, teaching you to pray to Mary. Where is that in the bible, Jesus is our high priest after the order of mechidezik (Hebrews 3) ijohn 3 says if we do sin we have Jesus our advocate (not Mary) to make intercession for us.

You pray to dead saints(i wonder if they dey really are) where is that in the bible.

The Bible is the christain constitution not the Catholic lextionary.

Do you know your pope, your Argentine pope is a member of a sect, THE Jesuit. A group where pope are picked. I have carried research over the years to confirm that Catholicism is just a ploy by the devil to fall and deceive Christians.

Note: not all churches are perfect but I will prefer to attend a Pentecostal church where they pray than being a dummy in church sitting down. A church where the rev father and the church is silent and dead spiritually

But Jesus he is coming back to present himself without spot or winkle or blemish.

Majority of a Catholic Christians are baby Christians, I bet you don't know the meaning.

I have the life of Christ. ZOE
After all these long typing, yet no single like
Well,
We do not pray to Mary, we only ask her to pray for us, to his son
To intercede for us.
After all, she also interceded on that wedding occasion in Canaan and Jesus heard her plea.
We ask for her intercession because she is Christ's mother and as such cannot be turned down by his son whenever she requests from him.
#Proudly Catholic

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by chuks34(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
all NCAN members this way.

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by seguntijan(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Miracles are the Biggest Tools of Promoting Corruption in Nigeria; Men of God Deploy this Tool to Promise the Poor the Impossible; Raise the Hopes of the Gullible and Encourage the Elites to Achieve the Unsustainable via Looting of our Public Commonwealth.
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by iaminspired: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tual:

After all these long typing, yet no single like
Well,
We do not pray to Mary, we only ask her to pray for us, to his son
To intercede for us.
After all, she also interceded on that wedding occasion in Canaan and Jesus heard her plea.
We ask for her intercession because she is Christ's mother and as such cannot be turned down by his son whenever she requests from him.
#Proudly Catholic

Firstly am not after likes but preaching the truth I know. Mary doesn't need to intercede for you because it is biblically wrong. 1st John 2:1
My little children, I write you these things so that you may not violate God’s law and sin. But if anyone should sin, we have an Advocate (One Who will intercede for us) with the Father—[it is] Jesus Christ [the all] righteous [upright, just, Who conforms to the Father’s will in every purpose, thought, and action].

It didn't say we have Mary as advocate

AMP:See what [an incredible] quality of love the Father has given (shown, bestowed on) us, that we should [be permitted to] be named and called and counted the children of God! And so we are! The reason that the world does not know (recognize, acknowledge) us is that it does not know (recognize, acknowledge) Him.

1JOHN 3:1
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by papiwyte(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
End time pastor grin grin grin
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Seun(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
I wonder if we actually have any law against this sort of scam.
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by wirinet(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
What exactly is their crime? They are simply actors. Miracle pastors hire them to act in churches and revival stages, and they are paid for services rendered. It is not their fault that people believe and enjoy their acting and willingly drop tithes and offerings for the pastors.

Besides, where is the evidence even if a crime was commited. Eavesdropping on traveller's conversation will not pass as evidence in a law court. Someone will have to complain of being duped and the dupes caught in the act, before the people could be arrested and prosecuted.

The police here are just after "bail" money.
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by ediama(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
OfficialAwol:
Proudly Catholic.

I was born Catholic and I shall die Catholic.
It's a Church with brains.
It's a Church that believe in the fusion of faith and reason (fides et ratio).
It's that church that would not hire fake miracle syndicate in a bid to increase their number.
It's that Church that will tell you the about religion.

But some would claim to be Bible believing churches; that they only do what is in the bible. And I ask them, did not the book John say that not all things done by Jesus were recorded?

Again, the history of institution started first with oral representation long before things began to be written down. But my Bible believing brethren would take the Bible and discard the source of the bible which is "tradition", product of irrationality.

So, when you hear Catholic employ the Bible and tradition in its teaching, know that they are not doing the wrong thing. And maybe that's why they don't hire fake miracle syndicate.

"Not all who call me Lord lord will enter the kingdom of heaven".

Stay Catholics, and stop leaving in search of miracles. Miracles abound around you if only you would open you eyes.

Brethren, Stop falling prey to these religious industries.....

Rather, die with Jesus. No church can help us on that day. Except JeSus. Every man will have his reward. Study your bible regulary.
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by joseph1832(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Seun:
I wonder if we actually have any law against this sort of scam.
I believe 'scam' is still against the law, no matter the form.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.