Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). (3407 Views)

What Happened With This Deadrat Incident / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
I decided to visit a female frnd of mine yesterday evening cus she said its bn long she saw me,on my arrival i found her in d company of her bf inside a car.immediately she saw me she came out of the car to meet me,after exchangn pleasantries i striked a conversation with her n b4 she cud reply me her boyfnd called her.she went back inside d car b4 she could close d door,i heard a loud sound,n shout from inside d car(a manly voice obviously it was her bf)..they both came out n d girl's face changed with her rubbin her cheek,i knew he had slapped her.i was furious but stood stil n cntnd watchn him,he shoutd @ r to go inside r oux immediately..she was walkin slowly towards me n r bf rushed @ r.i cudn't hold my anger anymore n i walkd towards him n askd hm to leave r alone, d guy pushed me n it resulted to a fist fight..after few minutes we were seperated,n he left..I GOT MORE UPSET wen somepp were BLAMIN me n said i shud'v ignored dem,while odas were sayn i shud'v involved dem so dey gv him a very good beatin... GUYS WAT DO U THINK,WAT WIL U HAV DONE...WAS IT RIGHT 4 ME 2HAV GOTTEN INVOLVED? OR SHUD I HAVE IGNORED DEM?..n dis all hapnd solely bcus she neva said EXCUSE to r bf b4 cumn to meet me..share ur opinions pls

1 Like

Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by benedictnsi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bros..... I don't know
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by mizzbouqui(f): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
undecided
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Pinkiwinki(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
You should have ignored them. Simple as a b c.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

It's all done... Things happened for a reason...
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Animal bf undecided
So nice of you to beat him small. I hate guys with animal blood undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Since the lady did not retaliate by way of raining insults on him, you should have minded you business.

Who knows, he might be her fiancee
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
You should have ignored them. Simple as a b c.
so she continues to get beaten ba?

1 Like

Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
HateU2:
Animal bf undecided
So nice of you to beat him small. I hate guys with animal blood undecided
4 ur mind op fit beat dat man? Like seriously? 4get his mouth oo! Na bcs say we no dey dia 2 witness it

3 Likes

Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Since the lady did not retaliate by way of raining insults on him, you should have minded you business.

Who knows, he might be her fiancee
fiancee or not does dat warrant a beaten?..if e beats r now wat will hapn if dey eventually get MARRIED..na blow tinx bdat na

2 Likes

Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Pinkiwinki(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
danieljessy:
so she continues to get beaten ba?
Yes, its not your bussiness.
The lady must have known that her boyfriend is a woman beater, while she is still in the relationship is what you should be thinking and if she wants to die for it, is non of your business.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
4 ur mind op fit beat dat man? Like seriously? 4get his mouth oo! Na bcs say we no dey dia 2 witness it
lol,i neva said i did o
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by IamLEGEND1: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Honestly, I think you did The right thing.it'll be easy for me to say you should have minded your business bt
Lord knows I won't just stand there either...... my mind go dey boil like wetin.
E better as you give am small beating.....and tell the girl to find her origin point. that guy fit kill am if she vex am when dem dey one on one.

2 Likes

Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
Yes, its not your bussiness.
The lady must have known that her boyfriend is a woman beater, while she is still in the relationship is what you should be thinking and if she wants to die for it, is non of your business.
if it happened to b ur sis,wud u say d same?.n pretnd its non of ya business
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Solace277(f): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
That guy is irresponsible!

Talk sense into the girl to run for her dear life so that it won't continue when they get married!
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by MadCow1: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
I would simply stand and watch.. grin

If she asks for my help, then its weapons free on that woman beaters a'ss.. angry
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Pinkiwinki(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
danieljessy:
if it happened to b ur sis,wud u say d same?.n pretnd its non of ya business
my sister will not settle down with a woman beater.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Honestly, I think you did The right thing.it'll be easy for me to say you should have minded your business bt
Lord knows I won't just stand there either...... my mind go dey boil like wetin.
E better as you give am small beating.....and tell the girl to find her origin point. that guy fit kill am if she vex am when dem dey one on one.
remain blessd bruv.ur sis(if u av 1) will not 4 victim of such horribly disgustin act..i dispise dem guys dat show dey r n charge of a relationship tru beaten d lady.it sucks
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
my sister will not settle down with a woman beater.
na u go choose 4 r ba?abi dem day rite am 4 face shh
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Pinkiwinki(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
danieljessy:
na u go choose 4 r ba?abi dem day rite am 4 face shh
na me go choose for her, infact na one of my very good friend i go introduce give her.
I want the best for her.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by tyson99(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
God bless you!
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
MadCow1:
I would simply stand and watch.. grin

If she asks for my help, then its weapons free on that woman beaters a'ss.. angry
until she ask 4 help..aiit
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by izaray(f): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jealous men everywhere and na them the even cheat pass! I feel for the lady sha!
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
na me go choose for her, infact na one of my very good friend i go introduce give her.
I want the best for her.
very good frnd u say,is he datin u?wat guarantees u sometin won't sprung such action from him,u neva can b 2 sure
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Pinkiwinki(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
danieljessy:
very good frnd u say,is he datin u?wat guarantees u sometin won't sprung such action from him,u neva can b 2 sure
I am very sure my friend will not lay his hands on my sister because i know him, in and out.
By the way na my pastor friend, a certified future great man of God i wan give my sister.
Life na brain.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Solace277:
That guy is irresponsible!

Talk sense into the girl to run for her dear life so that it won't continue when they get married!
she said it doesn't hapn all d time n she was surprised rsef
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
I am very sure my friend will not lay his hands on my sister because i know him, in and out.
By the way na my pastor friend, a certified future great man of God i wan give my sister.
Life na brain.
n u will b monitoring dem in thier matrimonial home ba?anytin dat hapns u will know or he will cum to tell u ba bcus na pastor..somethings r private n not shared atimes
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Pinkiwinki(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
danieljessy:
n u will b monitoring dem in thier matrimonial home ba?anytin dat hapns u will know or he will cum to tell u ba bcus na pastor..somethings r private n not shared atimes
I dont need to monitor them because GOD is the pillar of their home.
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Solace277(f): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
danieljessy:
she said it doesn't hapn all d time n she was surprised rsef

Hmmm
maybe her guy was jealous when he saw u!
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
I dont need to monitor them because GOD is the pillar of their home.
alrit let God protect r frm such incident
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by danieljessy: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Solace277:

Hmmm
maybe her guy was jealous when he saw u!
probably so buh we'v neva met b4..she only talked abt him on phone
Re: See Incident That Happened To A Nairalander Yesterday(sunday). by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
lol.
Whichever way, the bf deserves beating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Rat, Snake Or Snake-rat? / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / Who Say Man Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.