Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,906 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, (871 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? / My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by amar3664: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
I.am married from.last five years,at the starting 2 years ,me and my wife had good sex,even.she was quite enthusiastic about it..but from last 2 years,specially after daughter came..sex life has become very boring..i want three to four times a week ,but she dont like it,and actually we do sex once in 10-15 days,like normal couple we also fight some times on.small matters,my wife is very beautiful and has nice body size....before marriage she has a male friend,whom she considers her brother,my wife even told.me she did not have affair with any other man before marriage..because of less sex ,i feel starved now,i cannot concentrate on my work in.office ...because of some heated arguments between me and my wife.,one day my wife left my home and is staying with her mother..from.last 5 months.we never talk to each other... i never had sex before my marriage,thinking that one day i would do sex with my wife...but see what happened to.me...
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by yeeshanana(f): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Uhm
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Someone should please interprete. I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
lofty900:
Someone should please interprete. I don't understand
lol he is just regretting the no sex before marriage thing.. grin he is wishing he was a slayer of kitty
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by marisdgreat(f): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
nawaoh
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by delishpot: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
What has not having sex before got to do with anything? To me, that shouldn't bother you because even if you were a street dog in the past, the thought of your wife not wanting to be intimate with you would still hurt anyway.

Abeg, talk wetin happen gaaan gaaan. She can't just wake up and pack and go. Plus you did not mention anything worthy of concluding the brother you are tryingbto rope in has anything to do with her leaving your home. Can you swear that you also don't have female friends?
All in all, I no see any reason for this una packing out situation. Go and talk to your wife's family. Shebi she get family?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
lol he is just regretting the no sex before marriage thing.. grin he is wishing he was a slayer of kitty
it's not too late for him to start slaying_the_pussy nah grin
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
lofty900:
it's not too late for him to start slaying_the_pussy nah grin
lol he is a God fearing guy.. Just the type his wife wanted cuz she knows he won't slay outside grin .. Poor him
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
lol he is a God fearing guy.. Just the type his wife wanted cuz she knows he won't slay outside grin .. Poor him
lolz, then he's a loser
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
lol, you again, are you the only one , my wife, my father, my niece, 56kg 5ft kilode

attention seeker oshi, luckily for you , you getting the attention
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by enuk80(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
ha!!!did this op completed primary 3?dis guy worse..dey need u in chad
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sorry you hear tongue. Is she still attending to your father?
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by chynie: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Talk to her gently about your feelings.

By the way Download English made easy App with your remaining mb

Wish you the best
Re: My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me, by obontami: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
amar3664:
I.am married from.last five years,at the starting 2 years ,me and my wife had good sex,even.she was quite enthusiastic about it..but from last 2 years,specially after daughter came..sex life has become very boring..i want three to four times a week ,but she dont like it,and actually we do sex once in 10-15 days,like normal couple we also fight some times on.small matters,my wife is very beautiful and has nice body size....before marriage she has a male friend,whom she considers her brother,my wife even told.me she did not have affair with any other man before marriage..because of less sex ,i feel starved now,i cannot concentrate on my work in.office ...because of some heated arguments between me and my wife.,one day my wife left my home and is staying with her mother..from.last 5 months.we never talk to each other... i never had sex before my marriage,thinking that one day i would do sex with my wife...but see what happened to.me...
how old are you?

(1) (Reply)

Is It True? Lol (photo) / Pls What Should I Do / How True Is This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.