Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) (2110 Views)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Meet The Super Curvy Female Blogger Who Set Internet On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by mezynaija(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerian number one music producer seems to be joking but recently, he has been sending subtle hints of wanting to start a family soon From rocking a baby to dancing with a mystery lady at a party this year, Don Jazzy is sending subtle marriage hints to fans. The Mavin fans took to Instagram today, August 22, 2016 asking,

"Dear future wife, where would you like us to have our wedding?".

He also shared some post asking what kind of designer she wants for her wedding gown. "#DearFutureWife. Designer Marchesa wants to start making this type of Cotton wool feather gown for you. Abeg wetin be your size? " he asked.

The music producer seems to be joking but recently, he has been sending subtle hints of wanting to start a family soon. Back in June he shared a cute video of himself rocking a baby with the help of Project Fame season 3 contestant, Tolu.

We guess he has also been practicing with Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid and D’Prince's children.
The incorrigible bachelor was also spotted at a wedding in Dubai enjoying himself with a particular lady It seems like someone has already won the singer's heart. Recall that, the producer has never publicly flaunted any lady as his woman. But recently he seem to be having a heavy crush and soft spot for the famous blogger Judy famous. Follow her on Instagram @judyfamousblog to see don jazzy's adorable future wife.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/finally-don-jazzy-reveled-his-wife-to.html

Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by mezynaija(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hian! Is this real
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Whether he gets married or remains a bachelor, how e take concern person?...whatever floats his boat.
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by ahnie: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Godspeed!
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by jamalnation(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by ahnie: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Godspeed!

Bueno el lucko.
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by senibo1: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
wow!

oya! hateu2 come and masturbate here

food is ready for you grin
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
She must have been day dreaming about him for too long. grin
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by finalboss(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
uglies
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Ajanacool(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Finally he don "discover mungo park" in Korede's voice
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Captainz102(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Other girls will now be jealous, expecially nairalanders. PLZ DONT COMMIT SUICIDE WO!
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mungo Park spotted
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by favourmic(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fake news
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
This one that looks like potato grin
Jus kidding.. she's cute cheesy
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Are you sure that girl is his wife to be? grin grin grin
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
wow!

oya! hatetu2 come and masturbate here

food is ready for you grin
[size=20pt]I can't believe this. I also saw it on his page on instagram. I am here for you Don Jazzy. Iamnawty, don wants to break my heart ooooo cry[/size]
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by senibo1: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2016
HateU2:
[size=20pt]I can't believe this. I also saw it on his page on instagram. I am here for you Don Jazzy. Iamnawty, don wants to break my heart ooooo cry[/size]
you haven't seen anything yet grin

You wouldn't want to wait for menopause, better join the moving train right now cheesy
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by IamNawty(f): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2016
HateU2:
awwww bestie cry don't worry wen u bcum famous and rich like Linda he will dump dat his wife for u tongue shey? tongue
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
you haven't seen anything yet grin

You wouldn't want to wait for menopause, better join the moving train right now cheesy
undecided undecided
I will not give up.
I will win his heart cheesy smiley
IamNawty:
awwww bestie cry don't worry wen u bcum famous and rich like Linda he will dump dat his wife for u tongue shey? tongue
oooooooo.
Se it won't be late sha I want to give him his first kid cry
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by senibo1: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
I will not give up.
I will win his heart cheesy smiley oooooooo.
hahahah

How strong is your village juju? grin

i bet this time, they wont answer you grin
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Goldenheart(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Who is that man beside Judyfamous?
shocked
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
hahahah

How strong is your village juju? grin

i bet this time, they wont answer you grin
cheesy
Very strong . Baba is on it already tongue
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by snazzy5050(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2016
see as them (girls) rush this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Some girls will now go and enter blogging.. Band wagon effect.. [color=#000099][/color] strolls outta thread
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by mezynaija(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi, una dey vex say no be una him marry? lol na men una be na

Lol na joke ooh, do something about this naww
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by IamNawty(f): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
I will not give up.
I will win his heart cheesy smiley oooooooo.
1sk kid kwa??
Don't worry ure giving him his first male child grin. Say amen cheesy
Re: Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2016
IamNawty:
1sk kid kwa??
Don't worry ure giving him his first male child grin. Say amen cheesy
Amen cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Story: The Reverend. (+18) / Financially Prudent Men Vs Lavish Spenders / Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.