Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of (2766 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

awww nice of u

u stuck to ur ex not healthy

Hahahahahaha¡hahahaha is that so cheesy ......but am really toppin my game 2 let her go permanently wink
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
Sharap and stop fooling yourself with fabricated lies,mtcheeewsundecided…someone reading this now will think you were innocent of the whole sh!tundecided…rubbish.
undecided undecided
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by firstking01(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
undecided undecided
Come on, where have you beengrin
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
Sharap and stop fooling yourself with fabricated lies,mtcheeewsundecided…someone reading this now will think you were innocent of the whole sh!tundecided…rubbish.

guilty conscience I call name? undecided
focus on ur new bae nd stop flaunting it to moi dat dont care cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Hahahahahaha¡hahahaha is that so cheesy ......but am really toppin my game 2 let her go permanently wink

pls do cheesy
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by firstking01(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

guilty conscience I call name? undecided
focus on ur new bae nd stop flaunting it to moi dat dont care cheesy tongue
No worry, is it not youtongue??...remember i have the pills to your sickness??
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
No worry, is it not youtongue??...remember i have the pills to your sickness??
undecided who is shinning teeth with non existing bf cheesy

oga focus on bae pls she needs u career sef needs u

u cant take me deep am above d oceans tongue
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2016
PenAStory:
Dear PAS readers, we have another tricky love situation on our hand. This time, it is a guy whose girl is double dating him and he is confused as to what to do. Read the email as we got it and drop your mature comments only.

I’m in a relationship with a girl I love so much, we started dating January but when I met her I asked if she had a bf and she said NO that she was single now we have dated for 8 months now she told me she has a bf she has been dating since December but she had to lie to me that she was single coz she liked me and couldn’t turn me down, I asked who the guy was and she told me the guy was the same guy she lied to me was her brother, she said she’s only with the guy coz her mom wants her to be with the guy coz her mom and the guy’s mom works in the same hospital in the UK now she keeps saying she loves me and can’t let go of me buh at the same time she can’t leave the boy coz of her mom and still she can’t tell the boy she’s dating me but she said she yet to have sex with him but she has with me, I don’t belive tha thou but even if I don’t care all I want is her in my life. Now she’s saying she has to talk to her mom abt the whole thing tha she doesn’t love the boy and all so basically my fate of been with her depends strongly on wah her mom thinks….AM confused wah do I do

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com
That's a blessing in disguise. Simply find another girl. There are so many girls out there.
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by prettyAdaolisa(f): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
Come on, where have you beengrin

I've been around oo...watching the drama btw u and halfricanadiian... embarassed

What really happened....or maybe I should send an email to u? undecided
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by firstking01(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided who is shinning teeth with non existing bf cheesy

oga focus on bae pls she needs u career sef needs u

u cant take me deep am above d oceans tongue
Egbon, see this oneundecided…i 've just descended to lagos, you berra get yourself readytongue
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by firstking01(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

I've been around oo...watching the drama btw u and halfricanadiian... embarassed

What really happened....or maybe I should send an email to u? undecided
At refiner, i pmed you and it has been like ages i 've been waiting for your reply.
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
Egbon, see this oneundecided…i 've just descended to lagos, you berra get yourself readytongue

who knew u cheesy
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by firstking01(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

who knew u cheesy
Bebe, dnt worry you will come crawling as usualgrin.
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by halfricanadian(f): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
Bebe, dnt worry you will come crawling as usualgrin.

is it ur crawling tongue
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
At refiner, i pmed you and it has been like ages i 've been waiting for your reply.

Lol....I hardly reply pms dear...

I will send a pm to u shortly OK... smiley
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by steinalb(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
The life of women:

I was dating this lady and one day she asked me if it is possible to block somebody from calling you. I looked at her face and knew our days together have been numbered. I explained to her how to Barr someone from calling you.
Fast forward some months later, she started behaving somehow and when I confronted her. She said that someone wants to marry her, I have to tell her that the person that refused to answer her calls now wants to marry her.
Anyway that marriage never happened and she is killing herself now cos she don't know how to talk to me again about relationship. I use her frustration to relieve stress, watching her rack her brain on how to talk to me is blissful but she is really a nice lady.
Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by firstking01(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol....I hardly reply pms dear...
I will send a pm to u shortly OK... smiley
Follow back asap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Mosque Where Imam, Worshipers Are GAY & Teachings Promote Gay Right (PHOTOS) / Would You Still Marry Him/her after discovering this? / Dad Makes Daughter’s Lunch Everyday But His Note On Her Last Day...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.