Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. (2190 Views)

Why Girls Trying To Be Sexy And Beautiful At All Cost. / Why Do Pple Encounter This Problem In Relationship / Why Do Pple Appreciate Ladies Than Guys On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by iykedare(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
why do pple take `fat` to be `sexy`.sometimes u see pple addressing a fat girl as sexy.what happens is that when u UnCloth these so called sexy girls,ur volcanic urge will start to dwindle.
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by Shola2009(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ma frend! people have different definitions of the wrod "sexy", one man's meat .na another man's poison, na so oo!
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by urchlacool: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2010
Abeg i wan ask who on earth don't like big/ fat things. that's why they are sexy
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by mamaken: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2010
one more thread to add to the 100'000 against fat sexy ladies. . . so boring undecided
iyke, u r a bit late, u got to wake up earlyier in the morning if u want to make "headlines" . . .
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by MrsEve2(f): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2010
Now, I don't know what you call FAT,

But them fat chicks that Carolece posted in one of  HER threadS WEREN'T SEXY.  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by mamaken: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2010
there must be a balance Eve. . . .

as u said, theres diferent types of fat. . .
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by MrsEve2(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2010
Now, don't get me wrong I have seen some nice ones, BUT THE PICTURE CAROLECE POSTED wasn't sexy.

I thought Oprah Winfrey was sexy when she was fat.
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by mamaken: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2010
u r absolutly right. . . some u cant call them sexy. if ur belle is hanging down covering ur kitty, wich u'll probably never see again in ur life. . .thats just sad, not sexy sad
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by MrCork3: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2010
Fat babes are the best for face sitting. _ .truss me tongue
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by MrsEve2(f): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
Leave it to the PUNNYLESS PLAYER to grace this thread! Mr. cock did you get any sucker from Nairaland yet? You have exactly 8 days before 2011. You still got time, the rise of suckers just increased and you might just be lucky!
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by MrCork3: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Leave it to the PUNNYLESS PLAYER to grace this thread!  Mr. cock did you get any sucker from Nairaland yet?  You have exactly 8 days before 2011.  You still got time, the rise of suckers just increased and you might just be lucky!

coorection! Sweery I gots u already wink
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by Atreides(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
Maybe because fat=more flesh=bigger/meatier endowments Idk shaa. . Its you guys who like fat/big women so na una know wetin u dey find there. . You'll hardly find a girl who says she goes for fat guys(i dont know bout u buh potbellies are traumatizing). . Its guys who go for big/fat chicks so you guys are in a better position to tell us why fat equals sexy for some of ya. .
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
because tight fitting close don make their sickness like shape. NONSENSE.
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by alisigwe(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
dnt kmw why,but i like girls with flesh not over fat punks,skinny gurls don't satisfy me at all.i'v been with a lotta them,u hit the last end of the konto quickly,u jam alotta bones on your way inside there,but ma fat sisters makes me come easily,it's really my choice!,he he he
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by MrsEve2(f): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

coorection! Sweery I gots u already wink

You a damn lie. They denied you a visa. Better luck over there.
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
imagine
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by MrCork3: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
Kingsleyinfo:

imagine

bro, so u imagine u in london? undecided
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by CzarChris(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
OP: nah waa 4 you ooo wetin be your problem sef, stop castigating Orobo babes angry angry angry, Orobo dey turn to lepa and lepa dey turn to orobo, but I prefer an orobo so that I can hol something even in the dark without searchingkiss wink.
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by livedit(f): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
undecided Oh brother! Not another one of these threads.  Please people, let's not get into a debate about who likes this or that.  If it hasn't been said once or said a million times, different strokes for different folks.  Each and every one of you is entitled to your opinion.  Each of you have a choice of whom and what you like.  You can not speak for every human being walking this earth.  I'm assuming every body know what's unhealthy and what's healthy.  You don't have to go on and on discriminating against fat, thin, big, dark, light, short, tall, k-leg, bow-leg, no leg, toothless, small bosom, big bosoms, race, smoker, broke, rich, homeless, poor, intelligent, dumb, evil, bad, good, non-smoker, alcoholic, non alcoholic, wild, crazy, promiscuous, virgins, religion, big butts, no butts, glasses and no glasses we've all heard it all before.  YOU LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE.  For all those who like or dislike any of the above I mentioned, that's YOUR choice. Don't hate or low rate people who's taste is not the same as yours.  Be thankful that you lived another day to even see a "big" person walking around.  You could've woke up in hell.  Then what?  Why not say something positive for once about somebody. 

It's sad that people find it easy to say something nonproductive and bad about something than say something good that maybe would want them to work on their weight or problems they have.  For all those that don't know, you hatin and talking about how you dislike obese, fat, skinny whatever, is NOT going to make that person do anything about it.  No matter how much you complain about it.  Instead, it may make things even worse.  If you don't like looking at big people walking/sitting down, for God's sake, turn your head in another direction and keep on stepping! Capish!
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by MrCork3: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2010
livedit (f)<<<<<< fat & shexxxxy ((mwwwaaah))tongue
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by livedit(f): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

livedit (f)<<<<<< fat & shexxxxy ((mwwwaaah))tongue

Mr. Cork, Mr. Cork, Mr. Cork, you are cracking me up! I think you are so hilarious! I can't even hardly see my computer screen right now because I'm laughing at you. grin

Yes, livedit is a big woman, but currently losing the weight. The only validation I need for my sexinism (lol) is from my soon to be hubby. As long as he is happy and satisfied, that's all that matters to me. Livedit is sexy while she is big and will be even sexier when she's small. My "game" will always remain tight big or small.
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by racheal84(f): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2010
livedit:

undecided Oh brother! Not another one of these threads.  Please people, let's not get into a debate about who likes this or that.  If it hasn't been said once or said a million times, different strokes for different folks.  Each and every one of you is entitled to your opinion.  Each of you have a choice of whom and what you like.  You can not speak for every human being walking this earth.  I'm assuming every body know what's unhealthy and what's healthy.  You don't have to go on and on discriminating against fat, thin, big, dark, light, short, tall, k-leg, bow-leg, no leg, toothless, small bosom, big bosoms, race, smoker, broke, rich, homeless, poor, intelligent, dumb, evil, bad, good, non-smoker, alcoholic, non alcoholic, wild, crazy, promiscuous, virgins, religion, big butts, no butts, glasses and no glasses we've all heard it all before.  YOU LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE.  For all those who like or dislike any of the above I mentioned, that's YOUR choice. Don't hate or low rate people who's taste is not the same as yours.  Be thankful that you lived another day to even see a "big" person walking around.  You could've woke up in hell.  Then what?  Why not say something positive for once about somebody. 

It's sad that people find it easy to say something nonproductive and bad about something than say something good that maybe would want them to work on their weight or problems they have.  For all those that don't know, you hatin and talking about how you dislike obese, fat, skinny whatever, is NOT going to make that person do anything about it.  No matter how much you complain about it.  Instead, it may make things even worse.  If you don't like looking at big people walking/sitting down, for God's sake, turn your head in another direction and keep on stepping! Capish!

well said!
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by Dsense(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2010
Clowns grin
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by Carolece(f): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2010
Why is my name calling up inside this thread?

Part of my signature says. . . . . . . grin
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by ShyOne(f): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2010
Fat is not sexy - I don't care what others say - it just isn't.

Rolls of fat on a person's sides - isn't sexy and even more so - it is far from healthy

Men with Big stomachs aren't sexy either.
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by tashanja(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2010
Shy-One:

Rolls of fat on a person's sides - isn't sexy and even more so - it is far from healthy

I concur
Its often also a reflection of lost will power and appetite self control
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by Carolece(f): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2010
Shy-One:

You cant tell that to Nigerian men. They like their women with meat on their bones. I am being classed as all different kind of stuffs by the guys here because I am on the skinnier side.
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by MrsEve2(f): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2010
No woman really want a man with a big arse stomach! DISGUSTING! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by segzicres(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2010
men some FAT gurls are sexy especially when there's no protruding belle. thick tighs, huge titties and fat rear but all i can do is lust after them.
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by Mygoldie(f): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2010
i can't stand fat men with big tommy , yuck! they walk like maggot'' like im coming to get you''
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by Carolece(f): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2010
Fat people are just disgusting ingeneral. They literally sick the very core of my stomach. and again I will say, most of them smell bad. eeeeeew!

I will NEVER be with a man over 160 lbs.

I will NEVER have a girlfriend and proudly walks with her if she is over 150. Fat people are embarrassment!
Re: Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. by Dsense(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

No woman really want a man with a big arse stomach! DISGUSTING! lipsrsealed
Mrs Eve has a sagging bootie angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies are Evil Hmm / Val's Gift 4 Ma Boyfriend / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.