Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes (2191 Views)

Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? / 9ja Babes Be Like - Pics / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 11:38pm On May 02, 2011
I just land 3 years ago. And I am not one to diss people or insult them, as I am sensitive to such stuff. But the 9ja babes I have come across since I came here, the majority of them worwor. And worse still, them raz. Me, I no be ajebo or Behind guy, but I have fantasies of meeting an intellectually unparalleled and aesthetically mind-blowing lady. I no get plan to get a girl for some time, but if things continue the way they are, then when I finally decide, I will go for akata, since they are beautiful and well-endowed, even if they also have cotton-wool for brains. So does the average Nigerian girl have beauty and brains? Or na soso worwor and olodo dem be?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by 190: 11:50pm On May 02, 2011
Well sincerely speaking I believe 90% of Nigerian ladies are Intellectually Upright and up-keep

you cant get better women else where than Nigerian women cool

Maybe you landed in your Ojokororo village hence the reason why u are complaining
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 12:08am On May 03, 2011
Since I started monitoring activities on nairaland, I have observed with shock and disappointment the alarming number of posts and replies that demean, with very acerbic words, one religion or ethnic group or the other. [size=18pt]Having lived in Lagos for almost 20 years,[/size] I must say I never observed this character in Nigerians I came by. I was always proud of the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos that ensured that I could meet anyone form any part of Nigeria in Lagos and not feel like that person does not belong in Lagos. Indeed, one of the defining qualities of Lagos is the fact that it is highly diversified. Even if ethnic and religious bigotry existed, it was usually semi-jocular and not as acidic as the ones I see here. So I ask, is the average nigerian an ethnic/religious bigot or are people just posing for what they are not on NL just for the fun of it?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658745.0.html

beejaei:

[size=18pt]I just land 3 years ago. [/size]And I am not one to diss people or insult them, as I am sensitive to such stuff. But the 9ja babes I have come across since I came here, the majority of them worwor. And worse still, them raz. Me, I no be ajebo or Behind guy, but I have fantasies of meeting an intellectually unparalleled and aesthetically mind-blowing lady. I no get plan to get a girl for some time, but if things continue the way they are, then when I finally decide, I will go for akata, since they are beautiful and well-endowed, even if they also have cotton-wool for brains. So does the average Nigerian girl have beauty and brains? Or na soso worwor and olodo dem be?   

Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Pweety4me(f): 12:10am On May 03, 2011
Where you land o?cause ur data no add up? cheesy
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by 190: 12:10am On May 03, 2011
Ojota Ojota MILE 2 MILE 2

Ikhorodu Ikhorodu
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 12:59am On May 03, 2011
Are you guys slowpokes? i lived in lagos for almost 20 years and came here 3 years ago. is that too hard to understand?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by 190: 1:00am On May 03, 2011
angry angry
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 1:06am On May 03, 2011
beejaei:

Are you guys slowpokes? i lived in lagos for almost 20 years and came here 3 years ago. is that too hard to understand?

Why are you showering your acidic spit here please zoom. By the way who is the thing on your profile pic?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Pweety4me(f): 1:38am On May 03, 2011
^^Lol that is munachi big head!
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by BABE3: 1:43am On May 03, 2011
beejaei:

So I'm gonna assume you're 23 years old. Isn't that too old an age to be posting topics like this?

Or are you Sir-Fly?! undecided
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Nobody: 2:00am On May 03, 2011
Chai. Lol.

Some women do have both beauty and brains, but you have to look. If gold was easy to find, we'd all be rich.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by CrudeOil1(m): 2:11am On May 03, 2011
Worwor, olodo: What does that mean?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 2:12am On May 03, 2011
@BABE!

I lived in other nigerian states for 10 years before and after i lived in lagos.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by selena(f): 2:18am On May 03, 2011
The poster is seeking attention
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by 190: 2:28am On May 03, 2011
selena:

The poster is seeking attention

ROTFLMFAO!!! grin grin
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 2:29am On May 03, 2011
@selena

ko ni da fun e. e no go berra for u.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by 190: 2:30am On May 03, 2011
beejaei:

@selena

Im weak from laffter~
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by BABE3: 2:34am On May 03, 2011
beejaei:

@BABE!

I lived in other nigerian states for 10 years before and after i lived in lagos.

So are you trying to say you're a lot older?---That's even worse  undecided
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Odunnu: 3:08am On May 03, 2011
Lol ! Dude is the slow poke (warreva that means)
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 3:13am On May 03, 2011
@BABE!

I can father you. That is my point.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Odunnu: 3:27am On May 03, 2011
And you are acting like BABE!'s Sir-fly?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by BABE3: 3:33am On May 03, 2011
Odunnu:

And you are acting like BABE!'s Sir-fly?

May God bless you Odunnu! Pls ask him!

@beejaei Sir-fly is 17 btw, AND he acts 5 smiley
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 3:36am On May 03, 2011
what is a sir-fly
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by BABE3: 3:38am On May 03, 2011
^^Like I said, he's 17 and acts 5.

He's a username on here and a very good friend of mine!  smiley
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Odunnu: 3:44am On May 03, 2011
Lol.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by IZUKWU(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2011
Beejaei is on the loose and wrecking havoc. Expect more . A local mobo.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by arramyjay: 7:03am On May 03, 2011
U are probably raz.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 8:33am On May 03, 2011
^^^^

Na me and your pale raz together abi? Anofia.
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by selena(f): 1:28pm On May 03, 2011
beejaei:

@selena

Right back @ you, Or better still,jump inside water and drown, Illiterate mugu
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by Ranoscky(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2011
190:

Well sincerely speaking I believe 90% of Nigerian ladies are Intellectually Upright and up-keep

you cant get better women else where than Nigerian women

Maybe you landed in your Ojokororo village hence the reason why u are complaining

Opposite, right?
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by rully2: 1:40pm On May 03, 2011
Poster must have been searching the wrong places, afterall it takes two to tangle lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes by beejaei: 2:46pm On May 03, 2011
^^^^

You were definitely born through the wrong place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

77 Things You Need To Know Before Marriage / 10 Reasons She's Considering Dumping You / Past...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.