Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism (10376 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

No. I popped up in this world just like you. I will die soon just like you. I will experience happiness, joy, sorrow, pain just like you. Coming wasn't a choice I made, hopefully leaving won't be mine.

Unlike you, I'm not that self-conceited to believe this world was specially created for me. I make no claims to have ever met a Creator - there's clearly none in sight. All we see is what we experience.

Even if I should accept there is a Creator, you must realize that history is littered with the corpses of dead Gods. The one you worship, is one of the most recent. Time will take care of Him too.

Have fun, Jewish African.
You have negated all you wrote with your last statement. The problem is that your conscience wont let you allow him have fun.

There is a purpose to this world. Thats why we value truth, thats why no one lives life like it does not matter. That purpose is imprinted on our minds no matter how much you deny it.

You are here because it matters. If you were sincere with your stand, then truth or falsehood wont matter to you. But it matters because you have a purpose, a meaning.

This world is meaningful, humans are meaningful beings, that is enough proof for the existence of a Creator.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Weah96: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:

The foolishness of atheism is as foolish as denying that Scott Wade is a talented artist. Repent and believe the gospel while God has given you time.

So Scott Wade also created the universe and wrote the gospel?

Or are saying that we should adopt the gospel because an unknown Scott Wade type artist may have designed the universe?

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

.oya tell us what you think the thread is all about.

Whatever you say we will follow
You wan finish am be that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
You have negated all you wrote with your last statement.
How? And it's fun watching y'all have fun with the atheist persona you.have created in your mind. It's funny.
Atheists are this, atheists are that. Lol. Atheists are evil and sick. Atheists are violent and murdered Europeans. Atheist Atheists are communists.I wonder how many 'atheist' murder Africans daily? By denying people like you and Kingebukasblog basic education and power for example.
Because education expands the mind, takes your eyes to places where your tiny feet can't reach, places beyond the cross of Calvary, where it seems your curiosity has been arrested.

It is up to you to do with your life what you want to.. you are only disciplies of a dying religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by donnffd(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Show me where i insulted you? I only asked that you read the OP again and see that its all about Atheism and not evolution and even now you say you have read it again and are now saying it has nothing to do with Atheism..

Ok since you agree its not about Evolution and even when told what its about you still say its not about Atheism..oya tell us what you think the thread is all about.

Whatever you say we will follow

I obviously cant infer the purpose of the op, i only seem to notice that it doesnt logically relates to Atheism.

If i see a paint, i cant say it appeared there over millions of years, Fine, Now how does that leads or relate to "I have no evidence for a deity, so i suspend all beliefs in it"

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ab absurdo Ab irato grin

Lol . Exactly . Well said cool

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Weah96: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:

This world is meaningful, humans are meaningful beings, that is enough proof for the existence of a Creator.

So why are you trying to sell the gospel god as the unknown creator without evidence? It's one thing to say that the universe has a designer(s), it's quite another to say that the designer used to live in the middle east last year before he was executed.
You begin to lose credibility the more you fill those gaps with information.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Weah96:

Or are saying that we should adopt the gospel because an unknown Scott Wade type artist may have designed the universe?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by MutantMetahuman: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
This guy is really obsessed with atheism

Its like atheists took his wife or something grin

Over 193 topics and 190 are based on atheist ..

Shouldn't you be preaching to the lost souls Instead of trying to convince people that atheism is bad.

No matter how hard you troll, enlightenment will always beat ediocy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Weah96:

No, this is just an analogy, that intelligence begets creative design. All reality has continued to show us is that design is true.

When you acknowledge the obvious design, then all other things may just fall in place.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
You have negated all you wrote with your last statement. The problem is that your conscience wont let you allow him have fun.

There is a purpose to this world. Thats why we value truth, thats why no one lives life like it does not matter. That purpose is imprinted on our minds no matter how much you deny it.

You are here because it matters. If you were sincere with your stand, then truth or falsehood wont matter to you. But it matters because you have a purpose, a meaning.

My brother even if i rephrase your last statement to;

This world is meaningless yet humans who are part of the meaningless world are meaningful beings, that is enough proof for existence of a Creator it would still negate his stance

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
donnffd:

I obviously cant infer the purpose of the op, i only seem to notice that it doesnt logically relates to Atheism.

If i see a paint, i cant say it appeared there over millions of years, Fine, Now how does that leads or relate to "I have no evidence for a deity, so i suspend all beliefs in it"
There is a clear difference between suspension and lack my brother.
Dont attempt to modify foolishness.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

How? And it's fun watching y'all have fun with the atheist persona you.have created in your mind. It's funny.
Atheists are this, atheists are that. Lol. Atheists are violent and murdered Europeans. I wonder how many 'atheist' murder Africans daily? By denying people like you and Kingebukasblog basic education and power for example.

It was fun disabusing you atheists of your false beliefs . smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
MutantMetahuman:

Shouldn't you be preaching to the lost souls Instead of trying to convince people that atheism is bad.

Apparently we Christians are the enlightened ones while the atheists are benighted .

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Weah96: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
No, this is just an analogy, that intelligence begets creative design. All reality has continued to show us is that design is true.

When you acknowledge the obvious design, then all other things may just fall in place.

So apply the analogy to the universe. You and I have stumbled on the universe, and you're already handing me a manual( book) from the person who designed it. Where did you meet the creator for it to give you a book?

How is the designer related to the book you're selling?

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
donnffd:

So you agree with the OP on purpose and intelligence behind purpose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It was fun disabusing you atheists of your false beliefs . smiley
Yeah. By not providing proof of one God. All you have is the universe as proof. The iron for the irony fit build stadium.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

It is up to you to do with your life what you want to.. you are only disciplies of a dying religion.

Another ignorant fellow

KingEbukasBlog:

By 2050 , Pew Research prognosticated that the nonreligious - atheists et al - will only constitute just 13 percent of the Europe's population , just 1 percent increase . And globally , Christianity will add close to 800 million adherents in the next 34 years while Muslims will add 1.6 billion adherents within that same time .

Most atheists are oblivious to these facts and are just wasting their time in an otiose attempt to proselytize the religious

I work with facts logic and ratiocination while you wallow in ignorance , enmeshed in the morass of your delusion . smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by donnffd(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
There is a clear difference between suspension and lack my brother.
Dont attempt to modify foolishness.

I believe you are the one who is mistaking on many atheists' position.

A person who says he knows there is a God is claiming infinite knowledge.
A person who says he knows there is no God is also claiming infinite knowledge.

Many atheists i know, say there is no evidence for all the Gods put forward in all of human history and so they cannot believe in such Gods.

That is why we keep asking for evidence, and until reasonable evidence is provided, we suspend all beliefs indefinitely...

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
MutantMetahuman:

It doesnt matter of i open 400 threads on atheism.

Its my leisure, not yours.

Someone with the moniker EyehatGod opened a thread on christianity this morning, I didnt see you there to tell him this bs.

Im preaching to souls that might be lost through the deliberate intentions of this section of the forum. Its no use uprooting a tree from the apex.

This so called "enlightenment has been beating ediocy" since the 5th century, when exactly do you intend to outgrow your fight?

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Weah96:

So apply the analogy to the universe. You and I have stumbled on the universe, and you're already handing me a manual( book) from the person who designed it. Where did you meet the creator for it to give you a book?

In the same way you can be asked this simple question;

Were you there when the universe began? If you were not how could you confidently declare it was not via intelligence especially when you as a person needs to intelligently assemble in perfection a complex appliance you would require. You are a micro example of the universe...If the universe is an appliance on a larger scale which serves a purpose then someone or something intelligently put the parts together for that purpose same way you would intelligently assemble all the parts of a car engine before it can serve its purpose. True or false?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by donnffd(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So you agree with the OP on purpose and intelligence behind purpose?

For the painting, Yes...
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
donnffd:

Many atheists i know, say there is no evidence for all the Gods put forward in all of human history and so they cannot believe in such Gods.

That is why we keep asking for evidence, and until reasonable evidence is provided, we suspend all beliefs indefinitely...

@emboldened text . How does this preclude the existence of a conscious creator

This is a quintessential argumentum ad ignorantiam - where the atheists insist God does not exist because of a supposed lack of contrary evidence .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
donnffd:

For the painting, Yes...

Look up to the post i gave to weah96 and answer that too
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Atheists are this, atheists are that. Lol. Atheists are evil and sick. Atheists are violent and murdered Europeans. Atheist Atheists are communists.I wonder how many 'atheist' murder Africans daily? By denying people like you and Kingebukasblog basic education and power for example.
Because education expands the mind, takes your eyes to places where your tiny feet can't reach, places beyond the cross of Calvary, where it seems your curiosity has been arrested.

Basic education created the beaitiful world we have today, it created most of the fields of science we have today, It is the reason you wish to hijack it to sound reasonable.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Another ignorant fellow

I work with facts logic and ratiocination while you wallow in ignorance , enmeshed in the morass of your delusion . smiley

Oh boy, pretend to be sensible for once. It can't be that difficult.
My comment stated that your religion is a dying one. Your reply has nothing to do with what I stated. Copy and paste no dey increase IQ o.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Weah96:

So why are you trying to sell the gospel god as the unknown creator without evidence? It's one thing to say that the universe has a designer(s), it's quite another to say that the designer used to live in the middle east last year before he was executed.
You begin to lose credibility the more you fill those gaps with information.
The problem with you is simple. You know God exists, but you want it to stop at that. You dont want to be "bound" by His rules and regulations.
lol.

If you will spend your time searching for Who this really God is and not just discard all attempts to definitely point you to him, you'll arrive at your answer sooner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
Basic education created the beaitiful world we have today, .
You're Nigerian. Waht do you know about a beautiful world? Even butterflies don't smile in Nigeria. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
donnffd:

Atheists do not have one position as they all arrived at their "NO GOD" position differently so its difficult pinning anything on a singular atheist. All they are willing to admit is their no God position which is why to an Atheist proof is relative and individual.....

But here we have a general proof of intelligence and purpose in everything and you still seek proof?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Weah96:

How do you know all you know currently?

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
donnffd:

This is not true. This position was made by atheists high priests and has since been parrotted by other atheists to sound reasonable. It is not true. Atheism is usually referred to as a lack of belief in the existence of God/gods.
The modication you've given to it suits agnosticism at best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Oh boy, pretend to be sensible for once. It can't be that difficult.
My comment stated that your religion is a dying one. Your reply has nothing to do with what I stated. Copy and paste no dey increase IQ o.

Egregious reasoning from you again . A religion that has been prognosticated to increase by 800 million adherents in the next 34 years isn't a dying religion . Within the stated period of time the irreligious , atheists et al , will decrease by 3 percent globally - that is a dying affiliation which you are a disciple of .

Try to reasonable even if you don't the brainpower for it smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. / See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia / 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.