Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism (10381 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
We did not know sixthsense as an atheist so he shouldn't count. The other name is not familiar.

Who are the "we"? Finally he isnt seeking anymore...He has now become a "we". cheesy cheesy its alright! Goodluck in it and with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Who are the "we"? Finally he isnt seeking anymore...He has now become a "we". cheesy cheesy its alright! Goodluck in it and with it
False accusation! By 'we' I mean all Nairalanders on this section. I just wanted to know the people that decamped. I knew he was going to mention sixthsense and I did not know him before that thread. The seeking continues...
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by analice107: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I suggest you "intelligently" and honestly read the OP again and the subsequent comments excluding yours then maybe you would realize that the topic is about Atheism and not Evolution...... Please try not to derail this gorgeous thread
Hahahahahahahaha. Very gorgeous thread.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
False accusation! By 'we' I mean all Nairalanders on this section. I just wanted to know the people that decamped. I knew he was going to mention sixthsense and I did not know him before that thread. The seeking continues...

So who are the nairalanders in this section who care about the atheist population if not fellow atheists? Your craving to know the atheists who decamped is the judas who betrayed you. For a while i have been studying you which is why i have not bothered talking with you on any thread until now...patience always produces result. Again i say goodluck in it and with it.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So who are the nairalanders in this section who care about the atheist population if not fellow atheists? Your craving to know the atheists who decamped is the judas who betrayed you. For a while i have been studying you which is why i have not bothered talking with you on any thread until now...patience always produces result. Again i say goodluck in it and with it.
If this is what you have concluded then I guess there's nothing I can say. But you are wrong though, very wrong and I guess no amount of explanation would change your mind so I won't bother. I have bigger problems in my life right now.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by donnffd(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=naijadeyhia post=48741848][/quote]

K...takia
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by felixomor: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The guy is caught once again! cheesy

Some people who are too smart to admit they are atheists because they know its foolish, but co tinie with atheists arguments and will quickly identify with atheists once they see that atheists are winning the arguments.
There are a couple of others too here.
They will always be exposed.
I pray God eventually arrests them though!

SMH sad
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by MutantMetahuman: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
It doesnt matter of i open 400 threads on atheism.

Its my leisure, not yours.

Someone with the moniker EyehatGod opened a thread on christianity this morning, I didnt see you there to tell him this bs.

Im preaching to souls that might be lost through the deliberate intentions of this section of the forum. Its no use uprooting a tree from the apex.

This so called "enlightenment has been beating ediocy" since the 5th century, when exactly do you intend to outgrow your fight?
whatever you say dude ....

I just hope atheists won't give you hypertension grin
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by MutantMetahuman: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Apparently we Christians are the enlightened ones while the atheists are benighted .
whatever makes ypi happy.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
felixomor:

The guy is caught once again! cheesy

Some people who are too smart to admit they are atheists because they know its foolish, but co tinie with atheists arguments and will quickly identify with atheists once they see that atheists are winning the arguments.
There are a couple of others too here.
They will always be exposed.
I pray God eventually arrests them though!

SMH sad
Flesh and blood could not have revealed this to you...

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by GoodMuyis(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2016
donnffd:
is this an attack on evolution?

If it is, then all i can say is that NOONE CLAIMS EVOLUTION IS BY RANDOM CHANCE, and anyone who does, doesnt know what evolution is all about...

If evolution fails to give credit to God as the creator of universe then, DAMNED the evolution theory.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
whatever makes ypi happy.
MutantMetahuman:
whatever you say dude ....
I just hope atheists won't give you hypertension grin
undecided undecided
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2016
donnffd:

K...takia
undecided
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2016
cool
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukaNaija: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Atheism is foolishness
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:
Atheism is foolishness

You can say that again
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:53am On Jan 17, 2017
naijadeyhia:

The dude didn't know when he exposed himself cheesy
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
winner01:
Tony Miano gives a short illustration on the foolishness of atheism:

"Last year I attended the Santa Clarita Street Art Festival, with my brother-in-law, nieces, and nephews. During that time, I was blessed to distribute about four hundred gospel tracts to members of my community.

Some very talented artists were on-hand for this year's festival--chalk artists, musicians, a professional drum corps, and more. There were even some artists who used Post-its to create a picture of Bugs Bunny and Road Runner.

One of the most interesting displays of artistic talent was the Dirty Car Art, by Scott Wade.
[img]http://2.bp..com/_1WVnhyPFiRY/TKk8Kh6UKoI/AAAAAAAADWM/wrzmy9IiFxk/s280/IMG_0566.JPG[/img]

Amazing what an intelligent and creative mind can do with a car, some dust, and a brush.
[img]http://2.bp..com/_1WVnhyPFiRY/TKk8N9NIjYI/AAAAAAAADWQ/RV0W-XuPuYo/s280/IMG_0567.JPG[/img]

How ignorant it would have been for me to walk up to Scott Wade and say, "How long did it take those detailed images to spontaneously appear in the dust, on your car? It must have taken billions of years!"
[img]http://4.bp..com/_1WVnhyPFiRY/TKk8RD0_GcI/AAAAAAAADWU/QA_RCdhw2b4/s280/IMG_0568.JPG[/img]

How ridiculous it would have been for me to ask Mr. Wade why he was taking credit for creating the images on his dirty car, when it was obvious that they simply appeared by chance. A little dust, a little wind, a little time and, voila!
[img]http://2.bp..com/_1WVnhyPFiRY/TKk8UQ3JcmI/AAAAAAAADWY/w5yyeJk6JbE/s280/IMG_0569.JPG[/img]

Wade had a notebook on a table of many of the dirty car images he has created over the years. They were extraordinary.

How foolish and insulting it would have been for me to tell the artist that I didn't believe he created the images; even though I had a piece of dirty car art right in front of me, which provided ample evidence for the authenticity of the other images in the notebook.
[img]http://1.bp..com/_1WVnhyPFiRY/TKk8XkIWoTI/AAAAAAAADWc/X1Yeoz9RtP0/s280/IMG_0570.JPG[/img]

In fact, I don't think any atheist would have approached Mr. Wade and made such ridiculous assertions.
[img]http://3.bp..com/_1WVnhyPFiRY/TKk8a2ZZuhI/AAAAAAAADWg/POo0hQJmeNI/s280/IMG_0571.JPG[/img]

Yet, sadly, in a futile attempt to sear and blind their own conscience, and in order to deny what they already know in their heart and mind; the atheist makes similar ridiculous arguments against the existence of God and His creative power. Claiming to be wise, they have become fools (Romans 1:22).

The atheist wouldn't think of committing intellectual suicide and setting themselves up for embarrassment by suggesting to a human artist that their artwork occurred as a result of coincidental and random actions performed by mindless, independent elements. Yet, the atheist commits intellectual suicide every day. No, instead, the atheist, like any reasonable person, would compliment Mr. Wade for his amazing artwork.

So, why does the atheist violate his or her own conscience and deny what they know in their heart is true? The sad and simple truth is that they love their sin and, therefore, try as hard as they can to suppress the truth about God and His creation, by their unrighteousness.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For His invisible attributes, namely, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools" (Romans 1:18-22).

Yes, Scott Wade is an amazing artist. But God's amazing and detailed design of the Universe makes Mr. Wade's artwork seem like a toddler's fingerpainting.

And it is this amazing, powerful, supremely intelligent Creator that each and every one of us will one-day stand before and give an account for our lives. When that great and terrible day comes, because God is good, He is going to judge each of us according to the perfect, moral standard of His Law. If we've ever lied, stolen, taken His name in vain, He will find us guilty of breaking His Law. And because God is good, He must punish our sin; and the punishment God has ascribed for sin is eternity in Hell.

But God is also merciful, loving, and kind in that He provided one way to escape that punishment; and that was through the gift of His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ: fully-God and fully-Man, without sin. He died a horrible, bloody death on the cross that He did not deserve in order to take upon Himself the punishment we rightly deserve for our sins against God. And then three days later He forever defeated sin and death when He rose from the grave.

What God requires of you and me is that we repent--that we turn from our sin, and by faith and by faith alone, receive Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

So, please, repent and believe the gospel while God has given you time.

I know a number of atheists will read this blog post. Of course, some of them will be incensed that I dare to question their intelligence or, at the very least, their common sense. I don't think atheists are stupid. Not at all. They are merely and tragically self-deceived. And I no more want an atheist to perish in their sin than I would want that for any other lost person.

The foolishness of atheism is as foolish as denying that Scott Wade is a talented artist. Repent and believe the gospel while God has given you time.

source: http://www.onthebox.us/2011/09/twitteneutics-day-5.html?m=1

excellent article
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
lol
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by LiberaDeus: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
lol

Where is the thief now ? Naijadeyhia, Damogul, 4evergod, winner01

The thief has run away

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Martinez19(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Apparently , Atheism has a problem with religion and not God's existence . God exists indeed but atheists have a problem with how this entity is portrayed by religion .

Watch how they'll inundate this thread with memes on religion without questioning the rationale behind God's existence

To the haters , Nice thread bro
This is the most reasonable posts I have seen from you.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Martinez19:
This is the most reasonable posts I have seen from you.
hmmnn
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
God damn.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
FearGodAndLive:
God damn.
Damn wat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia / Invitation To A Bible-based Discussion On The Tithing Ordinance & Christianity / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.