Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Zero Privacy Policy In Marriages Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zero Privacy Policy In Marriages Right Or Wrong? (391 Views)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? / Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zero Privacy Policy In Marriages Right Or Wrong? by rattlesnake(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
My husband gives me full access to his accounts, his phone, his computer, his apps, his search history, his email, everything. Likewise, my husband has full access to everything of mine.

Why?

Because we desire trust to build the foundation of our relationship and we want to avoid any potential risk of emotionally connecting with anyone or anything other than each other.

The zero privacy policy protects our marriage and sets a clear boundary for how we operate as a husband and wife. We let each other in. We keep each other accountable. We love and we trust.

Having this boundary provides an opportunity for trust to thrive! It also removes fear from our relationship because we don’t ever have anything to hide. We don’t worry about what someone emails or texts to us, because we know that our intentions and actions are pure. There is no secrecy. Zero.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True Definition Of One Day / Out Of Prison Where Is Ber Ber And Christiana / What Will You Do? Sounds Like A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.