Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart (1289 Views)

Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
This guy is a little disgusting sha! He posted photos of all that mess in his nose on Facebook. Eww. Anyway, this Facebook user named Cyril Celestine shared photos of himself weeping over a girl who he said hurt his feelings. See what he wrote and more photos (if you can stomach it)

http://lifedrama.com.ng/disgusting-guy-shares-photos-of-himself-crying-over-a-girl-who-broke-his-heart/

Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
This one is an embarrassment to himself and his entire family! wasted soul..Adagba ma ronu!

Olodo pesinnn! I dey vexx sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by goldbim(f): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
embarassed yuck..what kind of disgusting kidult is this??crying over a girl..msheew!!hustle harder,bro and you'll be the one making her hot!..life's too short for iranu!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Comments from his Facebook page

Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by songzDaniel01(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin chai e resemble cutehector
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by TuneChi369(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
angry
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by chigoizie7(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
This one is a disgrace to himself alone and not men.

What is love sef?
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2016

Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Richie0974: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why won't she hot him with such a dysfunctional looking face and grammar.
Idiot.
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by mizzbouqui(f): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
But like seriously I'm laughing out loud

Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by missvera(f): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chai! What a mumu... angry
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by FreshBoiy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2016

Rubbish! undecided undecided
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Mikocake(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
I feel like to slap somebody now...for this harsh economic conditions na woman this one dey cry for?...chai aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
He is a girl cry
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by austine4real(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
boda ibo yen yokun nimu
abi oju mi fo ni??

this biar.frau.d is crying because of 1 usel3ss tot0

look those mucus coming out of his big nose

ayammmmm
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by bonboclat: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dis guy is a typical bunch of disappointment to d M gender
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Hillzy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
All wat I see is a guy wit a face of a money n a brain of a goat, crying over a woman for wat?
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by halfricanadian(f): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
cry cry nt good o
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Didinrin agba
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by IamLEGEND1: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
HABA!
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by SmellingAnus(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
I realized that there is so much hypocrisy on social media... Most people come out to present a fake life, they give advice they can't adhere to, they behave like superman on social platforms.. I for one has never cried as a result of a girl leaving me but it doesn't mean I will not cry in other situations.... For the records ; Peter wept, Paul wept, Jesus also wept, indeed Great/real men also cry ...

Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by Tbaebi(f): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
D guy na idiot
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by MrPresident1: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hehehehe kikikiki grin but the guy look hard na, hard guys too dey cry for heartbreak? grin
Re: Guy Shares Photos Of Himself Crying Over A Girl Who Broke His Heart by DRISKLEF(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2016

Malu cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me / Don’t Do It! Don’t Get Married! / 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.