Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? (716 Views)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / Who Else Has Seen This Photo? Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On Here? / WTF: Can You Explain What This Girl is doing On The floor 18+ photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by youngvic106(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
I was just wondering what kind of a relationship that your girlfriend tells you that there would be, NO KISSING, NO TOUCHING, NO CALLING HER BABE?
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by mizzbouqui(f): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Deeper life relationship
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by ephemm(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Friendzone
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Blood relationship like brother & sister
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Godly relationship

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by jashar(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
youngvic106:
I was just wondering what kind of a relationship that your girlfriend tells you that there would be, NO KISSING, NO TOUCHING, NO CALLING HER BABE?

@ No kissing, no touching... I call that a godly relationship. @ No calling her babe... me no know ooo cheesy
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by MrOlihilistic: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
cc Patoranking your attention is highly needed here sir.
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
youngvic106:
Hahahahaha...... Patoranking relationship
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jehovah witness relationship grin
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by donbenedict(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ekwensu relationship
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by MrKamar(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
No giving her money
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dats called a no relation. Nigga bish dont want u
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by ojnnaco(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Help me tell that girl... No asking of money,recharge card or any sort of gift whatsoever
Re: Can Someone Explain What Kind Of A Relationship Is This? by Hillzy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dat not a relationship op

(1) (Reply)

★ This Kid Banned His Mom From Bedtime Stories With A Hilarious Note / The spirit of her late boyfriend is disturbing her / When The Babe Is Too Hot To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.