Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (21748 Views)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / [ THE 100 ]____if You Re A Fan Of The 100 Movie Then Let Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Fumbu: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
MabraO:

Link to download

Go to toxicwap.com, it is there.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Following.. .
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by yakamata(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
guys download the season finale from this site
http://hdcinemas.in/movie/Power-2014-S03.html

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by amicableSavage: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
MabraO:

Link to download
watched it online via comcast
Priceless200:
Please don't ooo... God bless you.
MabraO:

Link to download
watched it online via comcast

i'll never spoil a season finaleāœŒ
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by ajasa4link: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Watched! Ghost arrested, I know he won't stay in for long. That babe is too blinded for revenge she will definitely mess up the prosecution
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by orobosa26(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2016
watched D season finale couldn't wonder but felt sorry for ghost wen all seems to be OK for him den this
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by mccoy47(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2016
orobosa26:
watched D season finale couldn't wonder but felt sorry for ghost wen all seems to be OK for him den this

It always seems that way.
I guess that's to keep the audience wanting for more like detox!

Anyway just happy that the cannibal is dead!!! grin

That guy grosses me out angry

2 Likes

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Talius(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2016
mccoy47:

It always seems that way.
I guess that's to the audience wanting for more like detox!

Anyway just happy that the cannibal is dead!!! grin

That guy grosses me out angry

Yea, I give it to Milan, the guy was always creepy, right from the moment he was employed as James' security detail.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by abimbawealth(f): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ghost arrested by his slut for that one thing he didn't do...

And Tariq with Kanan...

Ghost is f**ked

2 Likes

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by whiteeyes: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
abimbawealth:
Ghost arrested by his slut for that one thing he didn't do...

And Tariq with Kanan...

Ghost is f**ked
yeah! I bet Valdez has got me hating...
The episode finale ends just like one in Empire, got Lucious in jail... I bet Ghost isn't staying behind bars either!
Anyways, see ya all in August 2017.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by amicableSavage: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
y'll didnt even talk about knox
his death was so unfortunate, but i saw it coming though. tv shows always prolong matters by destroying the evidence

Tommy is the connect, my G

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by abimbawealth(f): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
whiteeyes:
yeah! I bet Valdez has got me hating...
The episode finale ends just like one in Empire, got Lucious in jail... I bet Ghost isn't staying behind bars either!
Anyways, see ya all in August 2017.
I never liked that babe tho...

Ghost gonna work his way out of it...

A whole year And I didn't wanna start this series o

Well, Empire, Lucifer, Blindspot and a host of others gat my back...

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by bolt000(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
abimbawealth:

I never liked that babe tho...

Ghost gonna work his way out of it...

A whole year And I didn't wanna start this series o

Well, Empire, Lucifer, Blindspot and a host of others gat my back...
Lol.. I Have Not Downloaded Lucifer Yet, It Came Out On Saturday..
Anticipating
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by abimbawealth(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
bolt000:
Lol.. I Have Not Downloaded Lucifer Yet, It Came Out On Saturday..
Anticipating
I haven't either, want to download up to 3 episodes, but may be tempted...

Which other series are you watching at the moment...
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by jaylicioussss(f): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Knox is just very silly, I thought he was going to keep calm and quietly work with all evidence to bring mike down, but instead his stupid over sabi insecure self, just had to talk.
Angela is eh. I don't even know what to say abou that one.
Tariq is another stupid mammal, he is just lucky because I think knan kinda having a soft spot for him, but with ghost going to jail, ransom payment will be long thing.

5 Likes

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Talius(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Greg Knox's death was long overdue, the brother just didn't want to have sense and take a chill pill.

I have so much love for Jukebox, a pity she's gay.

Tariq is finally gonna become a man, even if its through Kanan's tutelage.

Ghost and Valdez are on their way to becoming mortal enemies, with Ghost finally realizing there's nothing like family. Ghost's gonna lose his home (the kids and Tasha, permanently), Tommy's gonna be a huge pain in his butt.

Things will stop being rosy in all ramifications, there'll only keep getting worse.

#PowerIsBae

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by bolt000(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
abimbawealth:

Atlanta, Blacklist, Vice Principal(tho i have watched just ep1 and its intresting, its currently at ep8), 'Marco Polo' is also great(i just finished season2, thats the last for now), The Last Ship, Etc.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by bolt000(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
abimbawealth:

Mr Robot

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by jaylicioussss(f): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
bolt000:
Atlanta, Blacklist, Vice Principal(tho i have watched just ep1 and its intresting, its currently at ep8), 'Marco Polo' is also great(i just finished season2, thats the last for now), The Last Ship, Etc.
Mr robot and Atlanta both have weird humor, pitch is a new series and it seems good, quantico and how to get away with murder are back too.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by bolt000(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
jaylicioussss:
Mr robot and Atlanta both have weird humor, pitch is a new series and it seems good, quantico and how to get away with murder are back too.
I Love Atlanta, the appearance from quavo made me love it more, pitch? havent heard of it, i have downloaded both quantico, how2 get away with murder and some other series, will try to round off some tonight so i can get to the current ones. i'm still so glued to blacklist(phone) and narcos (pc). where did you download pitch from? i havent come across it on the site i visit.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by abimbawealth(f): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
bolt000:
Oh Nice, stopped blacklist at a point, i'm gonna revisit then
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by sod09(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Milan's death was too easy
Greg was just stupid and dumb, hes suppose to secretly work on his plan not expose like dat....
aw did he expect to talk to A usa without him been fully harmed and he did d unexpected trying to drag gun from him
well I'm glad he's dead though, as for Valdez and ghost tommy will be like I told u motherfucker!!!
tariq is a wasted product already
tasha is alone in er world

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by rossyc(f): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
jaylicioussss:
Knox is just very silly, I thought he was going to keep calm and quietly work with all evidence to bring mike down, but instead his stupid over sabi insecure self, just had to talk.
Angela is eh. I don't even know what to say abou that one.
Tariq is another stupid mammal, he is just lucky because I think knan kinda having a soft spot for him, but with ghost going to jail, ransom payment will be long thing.
You are on point jare. I didnt feel sorry for him when he was shot his ITK too much. And the silly Angela got Ghost arrested well he won't stay long..That their ransom is on a very long thing joor..

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Wow,! Should I say best season so far, guess it was hawter than season 2... I really pity Ghost, he doesn't even know Greg was dead, let alone killing him, and to think Angie of all people arrested him. Hmmmmmm
Women nawa ooo, all for the love of Greg or what exactly?

Who will stand by Tasha now, (*remembers.. Tommy is still free and in charge.. Shit's gonna be bloody oo) Kenan and Co should please not harm Tariq, I think he, Kenan is already growing a soft spot for the lad.

And for the Ghost/Tasha Sx... Didn't see anything worthy, wasn't what I expected after such a long time, nah nah... Was quite ordinary, guess Angie and Jamie has more chemistry in that area or so they want us to believe..

Anyway the wait is gonna be such a lonnnnnnnnnnng one.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by amicableSavage: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Priceless200:
Wow,! Should I say best season so far, guess it was hawter than season 2... I really pity Ghost, he doesn't even know Greg was dead, let alone killing him, and to think Angie of all people arrested him. Hmmmmmm
Women nawa ooo, all for the love of Greg or what exactly?

Who will stand by Tasha now, (*remembers.. Tommy is still free and in charge.. Shit's gonna be bloody oo) Kenan and Co should please not harm Tariq, I think he, Kenan is already growing a soft spot for the lad.

And for the Ghost/Tasha Sx... Didn't see anything worthy, wasn't what I expected after such a long time, nah nah... Was quite ordinary, guess Angie and Jamie has more chemistry in that area or so they want us to believe..

Anyway the wait is gonna be such a lonnnnnnnnnnng one.
yimu jare

almost everybody rated their sex as the best scene.

anyways, i've got a question, where's Lakeisha? did tommy kill her, or she left town as Tasha adviced?

my opinion is that Tariq himself might want to be balling on his own, alongside Kanan, so the ransome thingy...naaa
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicableSavage:
yimu jare

almost everybody rated their sex as the best scene.

anyways, i've got a question, where's Lakeisha? did tommy kill her, or she left town as Tasha adviced?

my opinion is that Tariq himself might want to be balling on his own, alongside Kanan, so the ransome thingy...naaa

Nah, nah the sx scene wasn't it for me oo, I had expected something far far more romantic, candle light dinner, buying some cool expensive gift you know to say sorry and melt her heart away once again, they rocking and cuddling together all night long, he giving her in the night and yet again in the morning before he sneaks out so the kids don't find him there, etc etc.. It was dogged somehow, more of a quickie, lol...(she never experit, her face there though.)

LaKeisha will surface later, whatever happened, I just know she will show up later.

Better for Tariq oo
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by junnyjake(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicableSavage:
y'll didnt even talk about knox
his death was so unfortunate, but i saw it coming though. tv shows always prolong matters by destroying the evidence

Tommy is the connect, my G

They ain't see shit.
I ain't say shit.
So it ain't shit.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by amicableSavage: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2016
junnyjake:

They ain't see shit. I ain't say shit. So it ain't shit.
nairaland remix it 4 u
aint say sh1t dey aint see sh1t so dey aint sh1t

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV / Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale / Mtn Allegedly Pulls Out Of Project Fame West Africa, After 9 Seasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.