Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (21744 Views)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / [ THE 100 ]____if You Re A Fan Of The 100 Movie Then Let Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by junnyjake(m): 1:43am On Oct 01, 2016
amicableSavage:

nairaland remix it 4 u
aint say sh1t dey aint see sh1t so dey aint sh1t
No mind them.
I'm gon cancel Christmas on their a$$.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by haysal(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Power s3 was great...Buh I've been awake all night trying to figure out how jukebox and the other guy unlocked tariq's phone nd send a msg with it to tasha
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by bolt000(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2016
haysal:
Power s3 was great...Buh I've been awake all night trying to figure out how jukebox and the other guy unlocked tariq's phone nd send a msg with it to tasha
hahaha grin.. Well, there's a flaw.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
haysal:

Might not be locked anyway... They could have flashed it like we do here... A lot of things to do shaa...

And then of course, they re humans, can't escape flaws, mistakes are often unavoidable especially negligible ones.

You are good to find that out. You too Dey reason joor.... tongue
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Amanhasnoname: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mehn, Ghost is just fuckin shi up
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 08, 2016
i know my nigger ghost will be vindicated very soon, bro has a smart ass lawyer and angie is too dumb and fvcked up emotionally to deal with the case b1tch would surely slip up somewhere and proctor or any smart ass would take advantage.. i just pity angela when ghost gets out
i could totally relate with ghosts confusion when they arrested him "greg is dead? shocked " i hate false accusations undecided undecided angry

been trying to figure out how angela managed to get ghost's finger prints despite the gloves he wore, watched that scene like 50 times he didnt take them off at any point.. who else is confused
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by bolt000(m): 2:00am On Oct 08, 2016
sexfabregas:
i know my nigger ghost will be vindicated very soon, bro has a smart ass lawyer and angie is too dumb and fvcked up emotionally to deal with the case b1tch would surely slip up somewhere and proctor or any smart ass would take advantage.. i just pity angela when ghost gets out
i could totally relate with ghosts confusion when they arrested him "greg is dead? shocked " i hate false accusations undecided undecided angry

been trying to figure out how angela managed to get ghost's finger prints despite the gloves he wore, watched that scene like 50 times he didnt take them off at any point.. who else is confused
pretty sure he took em off while trying to lock the window on his way out, before whatever instrument he was using fell. he is in deep shit.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Crixina(f): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Priceless200:
Who also wants her dead in the series like me...? #HomeBreaker #Bit*ch...
you just took the words from me

Bit..CH! Tasha maybe bad, but a woman that loyal should be taken care of
Loyalty does it for me.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Crixina(f): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
bolt000:
Sincerely Tho, I was very happy Holly died.. i just didnt like her, she always brought nothing to the table, and was fond of making stupid decisions.
exactly, she died?
I'm yet to see season 3.

I almost killed the B..itch myself when she looked Jamie in the eye and said ghost. Lol
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Crixina(f): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
That part where Milan told Ghost that "in my experience when you save a man and that of his son they can be close......" got me. Ghost is so selfish and foorish, ko gbon at all. I mean is that how they always sack somebody? An again, Tasha freaking covered for him yet he couldn't respect her and move to the toilet while talking to Angela. Silly a$$ nig.g.a. He and Angela kind of deserve each other and every bad thing that comes to them (Ode meji). I want to see some chemistry between my 'Eminem' (Tommy) and Tasha jare.
I'll miss Lobos too, funny guy. *in lobo's voice* "that's odd, so is this"

NB
Tommy needs hearing aid, they keep talking about his un-born kid in the same room with him anyhow and the guy no dey hear nothing. Hiannnnnnnn
Milan is the new Badass. Ghost will surely need him against Kanan.
jeez I thought I'm the only one that thinks Tommy is Eminem's doppelganger. That's why I like him.

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Crixina:
jeez I thought I'm the only one that thinks Tommy is Eminem's doppelganger. That's why I like him.
Yea. My slim Shady. No be small resemblance. I still find it hard to believe they aint related.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2016
Crixina:
you just took the words from me

Bit..CH! Tasha maybe bad, but a woman that loyal should be taken care of
Loyalty does it for me.
Welcome, late comes... Lol grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by bolt000(m): 12:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Crixina:
exactly, she died?
I'm yet to see season 3.

I almost killed the B..itch myself when she looked Jamie in the eye and said ghost. Lol
You welcome to the party, hope you watch empire.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by DavidTheGeek: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Would be joining the POWER gang soon.... EMPIRE on my mind for now cheesy
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Norman4real(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Would be joining the POWER gang soon.... EMPIRE on my mind for now cheesy
Bleep empire... Power is the real deal
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by DavidTheGeek: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Norman4real:
Bleep empire... Power is the real deal
angry Bleep Power!
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hey y'all.. . While we wait. Who have seen 'Tyrant'?
Quite interesting, great storyline. But why Abuddin flag in that series come wan resemble Naija own sef.?? Nawa oo
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by ajasa4link: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Priceless200:
Quite interesting, great storyline. But why Abuddin flag in that series come wan resemble Naija own sef.?? Nawa oo

lol......Watched Tryant too. seen the 3 seasons, was thinking I was the only one who noticed the flag ni. I just don't know why every American series have to shove gay scenes down over throat.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Norman4real(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Priceless200:
too bad that it was cancelled
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Norman4real:
too bad that it was cancelled
Yeah, sad.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by IAmPhiL(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2017
been a long time i heard "they say this is a big rich townnnnnnn"
june 25th, cant wait
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by stonemind(f): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
IAmPhiL:
been a long time i heard "they say this is a big rich townnnnnnn"
june 25th, cant wait

Yeah me too
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by sod09(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
IAmPhiL:
been a long time i heard
"they say this is a big rich townnnnnnn"

june 25th, cant wait
25 or 26
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Hello people! What's up... No one have watched the new season or what.? Why is here so quiet and dry..? sad
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Talius(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Priceless200:
Hello people! What's up... No one have watched the new season or what.? Why is here so quiet and dry..? sad
Game of Thrones is back, that's why. I'll watch it soon though.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by rossyc(f): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
It's getting more interesting. Angela has realised she made a mistake.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by newguy1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
We just found out who tommy popman is?
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by junnyjake(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Man, Proctor is really something.
Such a brilliant attorney.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Pweezy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls link to dload Power 404
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wow! My God..
Can't believe I just finished watching from episode one to 5 of season 4. That's just the way I like watching my favorites... It was worth the wait mehn.. So ma Jamie is out.. Now the series starts.

Can they please end 'Curtis shit Kenan' part already. What's he trying na do with the stupid kid anyway. Annoying folks.

Can't believe my crush, sweet Dre is doing this to Ghost.

So guys, who else thinks that Jamie and home wrecker Angela will be getting back on, especially as she almost single handedly just got him off jail more especially as she sacrificed her job/reputation to do that.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
junnyjake:
Man, Proctor is really something.

Such a brilliant attorney.
Aswear.. Such an attorney. Hope his watch have not ended in series shaa. I like seeing his face. By the way, what's that Tommy is always sneaking into his palms.. Is he sniffing Coke too.. Huh! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search: Opeyemi Samuel Ishmael And Tobechukwu Okoye Evicted / Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV / Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.