Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? (2319 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Wearing Crop Top? (pics) / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Captainz102(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
I think in africa it is a big shame for a girl to make the first move even me i will not respect a girl who says she love me, i like girls that play hard to get. The best thing just show him greenlight.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Busy getting your anal cavity violated? I hope you get ass fuckéd to death.
I feel my brain cells committing suicide by just exchanging words with you. My toenails I clipped this morning has more personality than you, you're just a worthless piece of shït. You obdurate, unintelligent, illiterate and revolting cretin.
I shall engage you no further.
Now die. smiley
WindUpMerchant:
A hoe calling me a b.ítch. its ur lucky day
if I wasn't so busy today, I would have spent quality time reminding yoiur loew life self how mi.serable and vseless you are. Go back to the slum from where you came from. you are beyond redemption.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by sorextee(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'm still waiting for the girl that will ask me out..
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by sorextee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Come and ask me out o. I won't take advantage of anything..

Laveda:
Nothing really bad actually.

But it all boils down to the guy here, some might just take advantage of her.

Anyhoo, ion advise such, maybe before not anymore.

Thing is, if a guy really wants you he'll make that move.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Laveda(f): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
sorextee:
Come and ask me out o. I won't take advantage of anything..

Lol I see.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:
Busy getting your anal cavity violated? I hope you get ass fuckéd to death.
I feel my brain cells committing suicide by just exchanging words with you. My toenails I clipped this morning has more personality than you, you're just a worthless piece of shït. You obdurate, unintelligent, illiterate and revolting cretin.
I shall engage you no further.
Now die. smiley
awww. poor soul, is that what you do in ur spare time, getting anally violated for peanuts? you deb@sed halfwit, getting shagged on both ends is your way of life. you're a goner, you are beyond redemption.The only time you are close to relevance is when your hole is rendered a dump site by the simpletons you service. you become stvpid effortlessly, because it runs in your blood. You're a n0body, a slum dweller. Quote me no more.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated / My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries / Ex-boyfriend: Give Me Back My Towel And Any Other Personal Belongings...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.