Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed (7200 Views)

How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 12:58am On Dec 15, 2006
Fat midget negro. . . shocked seriously. . .
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by kitaun(m): 4:59am On Dec 15, 2006
Lmao, so Raymand is a fat buffoon and he is this fond of abusing physically-challenged people? What a life!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by naijacutee(f): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2006
*clap* *clap* Thats the most attention you're ever going to get in your life, Raymand. And you sure did derserve it. Now shoo off and try and find something better to do with your life/crippled mind than cussng people who don't let their physical disablities hinder them from being sucessful.

Now don't come back and say you were joking - you weren't. You're seriously bleeped up upstairs to even think any of the things you have posted on this thread.

[s]or are you just jealous that a midget is better than you?[/s]
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2006
I want to see a pic pls
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2006
kitaun:

Lmao, so Raymand is a fat buffoon and he is this fond of abusing physically-challenged people? What a life!

Calling me names you bitch?! i don't see you posting any pictures. . . ghetto scum!!

naijacutee:

*clap* *clap* Thats the most attention you're ever going to get in your life, Raymand. And you sure did derserve it. Now shoo off and try and find something better to do with your life/crippled mind than cussng people who don't let their physical disablities hinder them from being sucessful.

Now don't come back and say you were joking - you weren't. You're seriously bleeped up upstairs to even think any of the things you have posted on this thread.

[s]or are you just jealous that a midget is better than you?[/s]

I wasn't joking when i say i hate midgets, that doesn't mean im bleeped up in the head. . .free world here and i'm only expressing myself, would you be happy if you gave birth to a 3 footer i mean come on now. . .
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by cecipopula(f): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2006
Raymand u talked as if u don't have common sense grin,
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by CuteAngel(f): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] Abeg u guyz should take it easy on urself o! this is a chat room not a war zone.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by kitaun(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2006
Ray-mud, u've got at ur age complications an old man of 70 might never have witnessed until that age, i thought senility was found in the oldies but in u i have found an exceptional case!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by uchee(f): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2006
waoh!!! am i suprised,well wish him the best though. would love to see wat they look like together.I mean their picture!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2006
cecipopula:

Raymand u talked as if u don't have common sense grin,

Just so you know, i have NO respect for you or your common sense!!

@ Kitaun

It's spelt *Raymand*. . .
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by kitaun(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2006
Ray-mad seems better then
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by neelsel(f): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2006
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by olofofogal(f): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2006
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by jaybaby(f): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2006
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2006
I remember back then we used to call him captain. Very intelligent guy. I am so happy for him.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by jaybaby(f): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2006
yEP I HRD HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2006
Yes, what he lost in height he really made up in smartness

I wish him good luck
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by jaybaby(f): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2006
Uche i bin ask u weda she don reply u?
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2006
And I bin don answer u
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2006
@ jaybaby,

Thanks for the pic. wow!! now I know who you guys are talking about, I've seen him in Nigerian movies and his hella funny.

@edygirl

Longest time my sister,what's this beef between you and Raymand I'm reading here? My dear don't pay him no attention pls we all know his time tongue
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 12:19am On Dec 19, 2006
I was just messing with him. Didn't you see those big teeth.but seriously, he is too fat, very dark with short fingers. I saw his pic when it was still on his profile.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2006
I know you just messing with him cheesy grin grin

@Raymand

Put up another pic so I can see for myself how fat, black as night you are. grin grin grin Don't mind me abeg I'm just teasing
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 1:17am On Dec 19, 2006
I thot the focus was on Chinedu aka Aki
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 1:21am On Dec 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

I thot the focus was on Chinedu aka Aki

You think too much relax son
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 1:22am On Dec 19, 2006
shocked shocked
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 1:23am On Dec 19, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin sorry
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 1:23am On Dec 19, 2006
How is he gon' relax with nothing. Choro ya  bottle of beer. grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 1:24am On Dec 19, 2006
@ edygirl Good call girl. Oya Zulunation choro m akpuru achia lipsrsealed
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 1:25am On Dec 19, 2006
edygirl:

How is he gon' relax with nothing. Choro ya  bottle of beer.

Bro I'm in your house it's you that's surpose to find kola for me
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 1:29am On Dec 19, 2006
How will you be in his house and still wants him to relax. I think Uche is the one in your house and you were telling him to relax so find something quick quick to help him relax.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 1:39am On Dec 19, 2006
Edy my sister I don't have anything in the house now, but if you people come back tomorrow, we'll be eating like we normally do.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 1:40am On Dec 19, 2006
@ Zulunation angry abeg find something sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) / Entertainers Have Power To Curb Drug Abuse – Saidi Balogun / Candid Photos: Nadia Buari And Mum Are Best Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.