Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed (7201 Views)

How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 1:51am On Dec 19, 2006
Uche my brother come back tomorrow biko o!. Don't shame me here my brother, you know how people talk, the next thing they'll start saying is that I don't take care of my guest but you know how we used to eat and drink in those days
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 1:52am On Dec 19, 2006
When? grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 1:54am On Dec 19, 2006
@ Zulunation Ok
still have to check out the Green street bar that U talked about grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 1:57am On Dec 19, 2006
Thank you my brother. The first, second, and third, rounds of BIG STOUT is on me grin grin. Edy I don't know if you can hang with the big boys? Maybe I'll take you next time my sister o!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 1:58am On Dec 19, 2006
Remenber to bring some pure water and Juice for Edygirl
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 1:59am On Dec 19, 2006
Big boys. Where are they? Looking behind to see them. No seriously where r they? Don't tell me it's you.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 2:00am On Dec 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

Remenber to bring some pure water and Juice for Edygirl
Hahaha, anyways, I don't drink alcohol but I offer acohol.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2006
edygirl sharrap before I refuse to take you the next time I'm going out with the boys angry. Like Uche said you limited to only pure water and juice grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2006
That is y I recommended those stuff  grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 2:04am On Dec 19, 2006
Haha how funny, you directed the shame towards me instead of dealing with fact that you are penniless today with nothing in the house. I guess that is more serious. grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2006
Edy my sister I'm not am Igbo man for nothing. It's that Igbo smartness in me grin grin grin what can I say
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 2:09am On Dec 19, 2006
See, I can't be broke. So small boys come let me feed ya and fill your stomach with drinks. grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 2:12am On Dec 19, 2006
what kind of drinks do you have edygirl ? I only drink stout, or Gulder. If all you have is miller high life, keystone beer then I'm not coming
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 2:15am On Dec 19, 2006
I don't do stout. I do with Don perignon. I know it's about $255 per 750ml bottle but that what i got to offer you first before I can take you guys to where I normally eat. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by kitaun(m): 2:18am On Dec 19, 2006
What a tryst!!!! angry

back to topic guys or go catch yourselves somewhere else cool kiss
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2006
Kitanu, how can you be mad, and cool and kissing at the same time?
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2006
Edygirl if you don't drink, how do you know a bottle of Don Perignon is $255 . wait till I talk to your mom. you in trouble girl friend tongue
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 2:25am On Dec 19, 2006
$255 shocked shocked shocked
runs out of thread
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 2:26am On Dec 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

$255 shocked shocked shocked
runs out of thread

Right behind you lipsrsealed
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 2:28am On Dec 19, 2006
If you looked at the previous post, you will see that I said I don't drink but offer. Though it is for the vip in my life though once in a while.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 2:32am On Dec 19, 2006
Put me on list edygirl my sister. I sure do like friends like you, we all can roll together cool grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by edygirl(f): 2:38am On Dec 19, 2006
I know you do. Like I said it's not often but once in while I gather my great friends and we laugh together and shed off some stress but in my apartment 'cos I don't mess around. It's always good to have contacts anywhere you are. I am leaving my dear good night.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by ZuluNation(m): 2:40am On Dec 19, 2006
Good night my sister, don't let the bugs bite grin. Be save
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by jaybaby(f): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2006
Late comer sad sad sad sad
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Uche2nna(m): 2:07am On Dec 20, 2006
Pics of who or wat tongue
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by jaybaby(f): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2006
HmmmmmmmmLady--the Pics is still d same wit d 1 Posted above!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by kitaun(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2006
I wonder why she had to paste same pix!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by anabell(f): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2006
raymond u must be a small boy with a little brain
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by Raymand(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2006
. . .and you're a rude person with a poor sense of judgement, anabell!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by jaybaby(f): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by nguage(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2006
they were in the bronx some days ago. I was eating in an african resturant when i saw them. didnt know them at first,then my mind went to faces on a posters around the same place.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed by jaybaby(f): 4:00am On Dec 29, 2006
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Candid Photos: Nadia Buari And Mum Are Best Friends / I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) / Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.