Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Advice To Fat People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Fat People (838 Views)

Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down / I Envy Not So Fat People / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Fat People by Greenbullet(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
the elders say obedience is better than sacrifice,I am not discriminating against any size or shape,I am unharmfully begging you for the safety and comfort of others to reduce your size.When you are fat you tend to occupy much more space than you are supposed to especially in public transports,the sight of you can deter people from entering that vehicle,and if they even enter ,your SIZE CAN MAKE THE VEHICLE TO NOT MOVE OR EVEN MAKE THE VEHICLES EXHAUST TO DISENGAGE IN MOTION OR PATA PATA KNOCK THE ENGINE .Abeg make una go reduce .

seun
lalasticlala
farano
tosyne2much
ishilove
aminat508
airemon.
Re: Advice To Fat People by rockyh(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Greenbullet:
the elders say obedience is better than sacrifice,I am not discriminating against any size or shape,I am unharmfully begging you for the safety and comfort of others to reduce your size.When you are fat you tend to occupy much more space than you are supposed to especially in public transports,the sight of you can deter people from entering that vehicle,and if they even enter ,your SIZE CAN MAKE THE VEHICLE TO NOT MOVE OR EVEN MAKE THE VEHICLES EXHAUST TO DISENGAGE IN MOTION OR PATA PATA KNOCK
Greenbullet post=48768068:
the elders say obedience is better than sacrifice,I am not discriminating against any size or shape,I am unharmfully begging you for the safety and comfort of others to reduce your size.When you are fat you tend to occupy much more space than you are supposed to especially in public transports,the sight of you can deter people from entering that vehicle,and if they even enter ,your SIZE CAN MAKE THE VEHICLE TO NOT MOVE OR EVEN MAKE THE VEHICLES EXHAUST TO DISENGAGE IN MOTION OR PATA PATA KNOCK THE ENGINE .Abeg make una go reduce .
THE ENGINE .Abeg make una go reduce .
I belong to the big bold beautiful and sexy damsel cos even the Bible say occupy till I com. The bigger a lady is the sweeter n more fun[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Advice To Fat People by opeaceo: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why are you calling the mods? The FP is filled with 50% thrash and you want the mods to add yours? I just tire for una

1 Like

Re: Advice To Fat People by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
rockyh:
I belong to the big bold beautiful and sexy damsel cos even the Bible say occupy till I com. The bigger a lady is the sweeter n more fun[/color]

[color=#770077]The bigger a lady, the closer she is to diabetes.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Fat People by bluesky30(f): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
I don hear
Re: Advice To Fat People by EmperorLee(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
opeaceo:
Why are you calling the mods? The FP is filled with 50% thrash and you want the mods to add yours? I just tire for una

Woooow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Fat People by Laveda(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
You trying to make the ones with low self esteem feel bad, why?
Re: Advice To Fat People by Gbemiie: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lolxx
Re: Advice To Fat People by lola024(f): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Greenbullet:

seun
lalasticlala
farano
tosyne2much
ishilove
aminat508
airemon.

Why is my name not here please? ....am fighting with you like that
Re: Advice To Fat People by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Team fatty fatty grin
Re: Advice To Fat People by enshi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
opeaceo:

Nice gown.... Wud love to take you out on that gown
Re: Advice To Fat People by greatwhite(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin
Re: Advice To Fat People by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
U no do well. Rather than criticizing them why not give them tips to follow to shed those unwanted bodyfats. It is not a crime to be FAT, but it becomes a crime/challenge/problem when such person does nothing about it and keeps on expanding like a bread soaked in water.
Re: Advice To Fat People by Greenbullet(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
U no do well. Rather than criticizing them why not give them tips to follow to shed those unwanted bodyfats. It is not a crime to be FAT, but it becomes a crime/challenge/problem when such person does nothing about it and [b]keeps on expanding like a bread soaked in water[\b].
guy u bad ooo look.
Re: Advice To Fat People by Greenbullet(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
opeaceo:
wetin concern you?

Re: Advice To Fat People by Moesther(f): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Soro niyen? so reduce cause of public transport and car engines. why not other reasonable reason such as health and the likes, #smh #team big bold beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity / Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) / Why Do Almost All Black Americans Have Tattoos But Almost All Nigerians Dont.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.