Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. (19660 Views)

My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Beamborla:
Come update smiley
Lol... Soon,let me finish loading my bullet.
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
So after Claire walked out the way she did,l had assumed that was the end of our fling.
I wasn't going to call her her.

Firstly,because l did not enjoy the sex enough to initiate another one.
And secondly,l wasn't prepared to start sorting out any issue.
I'm a single bachelor. Girls drama are for bachelors in a relationship and married men.
With that in mind,l concluded the best move was to let her be.
If l don't call and she doesn't,we can all forget we ever met and just move on.

Three days after,l got a call. It was Claire.
I picked up,and what l heard was ''how could you be this heartless. Even after you chased me out of your house,you couldn't even be humane enough to ask if l got home safe or not? You got what you wanted and you just treated me like shit''
l didn't utter a word.
Then she said,''helo are you there?''
l replied,''yeah,l'm here''
''so why are you not talking?''
''because l'm waiting for you to finish''
''l've finished''
''ok,so how have you been?'',l asked her.
And she flared up,''dont ask me how l am. If you wanted to know you should have called.............''
she said alot of things afterwards that l can't remember now.

I was calm. I realized she was bittered. So l asked her to relax,let's meet the next day at a spot close to her place.(my first mistake).

She agreed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by iWoz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
it's 19:30 in Kenya and still waiting for the climax.come on Single Bach.

1 Like

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by avril9(f): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
realpoacher:

This is what you girls are good at... Brag... Brag... Brag..

Who dey hell are you that you cannot be tickled from behind by a stranger?... Are you Beyonce?... Or Kim Kardashian?... Heck! Do you have a body of Nicki Minaj?

Let me tell you, I have tickled lots of girls like that before in the past and got them in bed instead of a slap. That's why I smiled when I read that part, 'cos I already knew what her facial response who be when she felt tickled and turned around to see who had the guts to do that..... From anger to anguish to fickles to physical evaluation if the "toucher" happens to a chyker,...abegi.... Shebi na who keep face for you naim you go slap?

You girls don't understand these things and never will, you know why?... Because you are not the hunter. All you do is Brag and Brag about how you will never fall for a player's move in theory whereas out there on the field, you will fall yakata and before you know it spread out your legs on my bed while I am banging your pus$sie away.

Also, have you ever wondered why most guys kiss and tell?.... Its because of this kind of bragging you girls Brag all the time. "No guy can ever tickle me from behind on first meeting," "he will never see my pants not to talk more of touching it,"" I am not his level aka make him go find his size..". Bla bla bla.... And whenever such a guy eventually find his way and screw you, what do you think he will do?... Obviously the whole neighborhood must hear!... Also most times self the Sex will not be worth it even with all the yanga and stress you had put a brother through, that's why we always have "withdrawal syndromes"....

Go figure!!!
well am allergic to long posts,am also happy for u n d gals that like players like u also a big congrats to all d guyz dat believe ur story,for me I repeat na slap dey wait d stranger way go try touch me without permission. Its my opinion on ur post so pls deal wit it
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thebachelor:

''ok,so how have you been?'',l asked her.
And she flared up,''dont ask me how l am. If you wanted to know you should have called.............''.

This part got me laughing. Naughty you.

I follow
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
The next day,I got to the rendezvous 30minutes before time. I surveyed the place,picked a secluded spot and settled in.

I ordered the barman to get me two chilled black bullets. I gunshot the first one and sipped the second so slow.

5mins to our agreed time l gave Claire a call to let her know l was waiting.
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thebachelor:
I observe a couple of girls saying they will slap a stranger that tickles them from behind. I also observe a guy or two seconding them.

But like a gentleman above rightly mentioned,that's pure bragging. My ladies,l will tell you for free,you won't even slap a stranger that slaps you. You will be too shocked to. At that point your brain is trying to process what just happened and why. It's just human psychology.

In the same vain you will be too startled to slap a stranger that gives you a friendly tickle. At that point your brain is telling you he could a friend,so you will be too busy trying to place his face to have time to think of slapping. Like l said,it's human psychology.

At this point,let me quickly add that there are some other factors that may determine a girl's reaction in such a situation.

One of which is how the guy looks and how he composes himself.

I honestly don't expect a lady to react calmly to being tickled by a guy that looks like a street urchin.

But a good lookin gentleman,well dressed,smells good,tickles you and your first reaction is to slap him?

Come on sisters,y'all bragging.
I agree with you totally...Mr bachelor?

1 Like

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Efewestern: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
avril9:
well am allergic to long posts,am also happy for u n d gals that like players like u also a big congrats to all d guyz dat believe ur story ,for me I repeat na slap dey wait d stranger way go try touch me without permission. Its my opinion on ur post so pls deal wit it

My sweetheart u look so vexed.. Relax the op ain't done with the story yet.. @Bolded u making it look as if ladies re hard to get.. C'mon The op might be right you know..

Grab my Popcorn , Op oya come complete this tin..

1 Like

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Where is d Update I just saw this thread like now and I want my update now!!!!!
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by jelal007(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
shulamitewoman:
honestly I wil give dat stranger a confirm slap for tickling me and being arrogant.
Hush there joor. U won't even have d guts 2do so,becos ur brain is processing several reasons why a guy just tickled U. Besides,if he's cute,well dressed and smells nice u won't even dare it. Ur brain is trying 2 process wat just happened.

1 Like

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Minutes later,she arrived. Again,l was impressed with what l saw.
Claire just knows how to dress to provoke my senses.
She knows what to wear that accentuates her body type.
She looked like an ''S'' in a white silky bump short and a blue top that almost revealed her navel. And she put on one of those ladies casual foot wear.
She looked very casual,but at the same time very sexual.

I stood up when l observed her approaching my position,intercepted her,hugged her and led her to a seat.
I just stared at her for a moment,smiling.
She avoided my gaze,wore a long face that serves only the purpose of telling how mad at me she was.

''may l buy you a drink?'',l joked.
''NO'',came the short reply.
I smiled at this show of childishness.
I alerted the barman to her presence.
''pls,ask my friend what she wants''
l noticed that statement didn't go down well with her. Maybe it was the ''friend'' l called her,l wasn't so sure.
''pls madam,wetin l go giv you'',the barman asked courteously.
''get out'',came the curt response from Claire.
''are you mad at the barman,too?'',l inquired.
No response.
She just stared into space.
I knew what she wanted. An apology.

''l'm sorry. I didn't like how you left,that's why l didn't call''
As if that statement charged the battery in her,she exploded ''that's not an excuse. How could you? I was mad at you and l left your house. I expected you to come after me...''
She ranted on and on and on......
In mind l was like,''NOT AGAIN. NOT ANOTHER MARIA''

At that moment l knew she was about to cross the line. And l also knew l had to make her understand there's a line,and she shouldn't cross it..
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Cliffhanger...Op,ya wicked you know?
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by youngkhid(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bros nice one
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by lilmaydee(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ladies and drama. Op please holla at me when you update

1 Like

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thebachelor:

hahahaha.
Sorry man. It wasn't to impress though,just for effects. I will tune it down.
and with all your English, you couldn't graduate with first class
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by chigoizie7(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Cliffhanger...Op,ya wicked you know?

Nah, I don't think so.

He is only giving her the chair she deserved.
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by holarmy10(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
This series make brain..
Op please mention me when you update smiley smiley
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Interesting stuff.....
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Beamborla(f): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thebachelor:
Minutes later,she arrived. Again,l was impressed with what l saw.
Claire just knows how to dress to provoke my senses.
She knows what to wear that accentuates her body type.
She looked like an ''S'' in a white silky bump short and a blue top that almost revealed her navel. And she put on one of those ladies casual foot wear.
She looked very casual,but at the same time very sexual.

I stood up when l observed her approaching my position,intercepted her,hugged her and led her to a seat.
I just stared at her for a moment,smiling.
She avoided my gaze,wore a long face that serves only the purpose of telling how mad at me she was.

''may l buy you a drink?'',l joked.
''NO'',came the short reply.
I smiled at this show of childishness.
I alerted the barman to her presence.
''pls,ask my friend what she wants''
l noticed that statement didn't go down well with her. Maybe it was the ''friend'' l called her,l wasn't so sure.
''pls madam,wetin l go giv you'',the barman asked courteously.
''get out'',came the curt response from Claire.
''are you mad at the barman,too?'',l inquired.
No response.
She just stared into space.
I knew what she wanted. An apology.

''l'm sorry. I didn't like how you left,that's why l didn't call''
As if that statement charged the battery in her,she exploded ''that's not an excuse. How could you? I was mad at you and l left your house. I expected you to come after me...''
She ranted on and on and on......
In mind l was like,''NOT AGAIN. NOT ANOTHER MARIA''

At that moment l knew she was about to cross the line. And l also knew l had to make her understand there's a line,and she shouldn't cross it..
Ah! Won't you coman finish this story angry
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by xqueen(f): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Came across this thread, read the first snippet and vaguely thought of my ex. Read the next and damn you sound so much like my ex OP. Your articulation that is...not your game
Anyhow... waiting patiently for update...

1 Like

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
All right people,that's the end. I thank you all... kiss
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
xqueen:
Came across this thread, read the first snippet and vaguely thought of my ex. Read the next and damn you sound so much like my ex OP. Your articulation that is...not your game

I have a feeling you are Claire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gidimasters2:
and with all your English, you couldn't graduate with first class

hahhaha.
No bro. l couldn't bro. Not even Prof Shoyinka could.

1 Like

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by xqueen(f): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lmfao... no stranger has ever had the gall to tickle me, I eagerly await that day that they try.
But seriously thou, you not finishing the story? Tease...
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
chigoizie7:

Nah, I don't think so.

He is only giving her the chair she deserved.
Lol
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Beamborla(f): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thebachelor:
You must be joking shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by youngkhid(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thebachelor:
WAT!!??

1 Like

Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
xqueen:
Wondering why he's your ex, cuz if the articulations?
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Your ending is like Shit on a babies diaper... Do something thebachelor
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by bryan360: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
good story tho..ah fantastically fabricated 1 at that..
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by PETRUCE: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Now claire want u to b her boyfriends... kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. by Kasimaramma2(f): 2:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Finally i have to spew out my counsel...i am blunt so dont be pissed am not diplomatic.afterall a bitter truth is better dan a tantalising flattery..
He now wants help as he dreads claire would want ha pound of flesh...
You have shown ARROGANCE AND VAIN EGO mistaken it for boldness in ur acts such as tickling a stranger,even a man brought up in jail wouldnt do such. Why not employ dat same"boldness" and tell her SCREW UP now she wants her pound of flesh?.....you are a shame!!
Playing are for teens dat sag that pants not for matured men...u seem learned and intelligent with your choice of words,but wisdom doesnt end only in an english classroom,wisdom is presence of logic-which you lack.

in this terrible economy,we need those who have sometin tangible to offer not some dude decieving themselves thinking they are deceiving girls.
who is the victor and who is the vanguish amongst you and claire? all i know is that wisens up forgive and forget crooks like you sooner.Tighten her vagina with alum to seem a virgin and a decent man marries her whether she is financially stable or not....
BUT YOU-A sad tale
no one would wink at a broke ass.no woman would give a pauper ha digits.Thats your destination if you dont sober up and think of innovative ways to make money in other to survive this economy but devote your youthful energy chasing anything in skirt.
if you have a iota of dignity left in you,kill dat pride and apologise to claire and YOURSELF for degrading yourself.
come to realise the problem is u.not maryam nor claire.you are the genesis of your problem.y lure a gal when not ready for commitment?
when she baptises you with acid you would call her wicked.

Learn to treat people as humans and not objects of gratification.you are not better than what you treat others but infact a sadder version of how u treat others.
love yourself.

lots of love!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? / Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.