Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Help! Is she double dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Is she double dating? (2067 Views)

Poll: Is she double dating?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo / Double Dating. / Trouble In Double Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Is she double dating? by shilees(f): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
i had a similar experience sometime back but from ma bf side
he just called me one afternoon and said [b]i saw my ex 2day she's married now [/b]jokingly i said good for us, he just smiled and said u're not serious.whenever i call him & his line his busy, he calls back & says i was talking with Nini (his ex)-dnt knw if its always a coincidence. for like 3 months there's always something to say abt Nini. one saturday we were supposed to go out 2gether i dint go, he got angry and went alone he called me d nxt day to expressn his dissapointment and ended it wit Nini was there. I dint know if it was intentional or not.i just said i hope u had fun. we went for dinner four days after and he told me Nini wants him to come to her house on saturday, i was mad i just shouted enof of watever! are u playing a game of make her jealous or what, i said so much and i told him to do watever he likes but am bored wit the story of him and Nini.
he came to my place on saturday told me he's sorry he dint know all d Nini's stuffs was making me unhappy, he said he loved her but she was only playin wit his emotions, he said he went to see her and he's a free man now. I believe him and supported him. wev been together for more than a year since d incidence and we are happy together. so communication is a good part of a relationship.
Re: Help! Is she double dating? by shilees(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
he just called me one afternoon and said [b]i saw my ex 2day she's married now [/b]jokingly i said good for us, he just smiled and said u're not serious.whenever i call him & his line his busy, he calls back & says i was talking with Nini (his ex)-dnt knw if its always a coincidence. for like 3 months there's always something to say abt Nini. one saturday we were supposed to go out 2gether i dint go, he got angry and went alone he called me d nxt day to expressn his dissapointment and ended it wit Nini was there. I dint know if it was intentional or not.i just said i hope u had fun. we went for dinner four days after and he told me Nini wants him to come to her house on saturday, i was mad i just shouted enof of watever! are u playing a game of make her jealous or what, i said so much and i told him to do watever he likes but am bored wit the story of him and Nini.
he came to my place on saturday told me he's sorry he dint know all d Nini's stuffs was making me unhappy, he said he loved her but she was only playin wit his emotions, he said he went to see her and he's a free man now. I believe him and supported him. wev been together for more than a year since d incidence and we are happy together.
Re: Help! Is she double dating? by shilees(f): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
he came to my place on saturday told me he's sorry he dint know all d Nini's stuffs was making me unhappy, he said he loved her but she was only playin wit his emotions, he said he went to see her and he's a free man now. I believe him and supported him. wev been together for more than a year since d incidence and we are happy together.
Re: Help! Is she double dating? by Damoche10: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2009
I am begining to see that she is very insecure if I take a walk, some event has started unfolding. I will keep u posted./
Re: Help! Is she double dating? by rosepetal: 12:41am On Oct 09, 2009
Hey Damy,
They're deep things you need to know about women especially when you have your eyes on the long haul like you do.
What you have on hand is a resultant outcome to how you got your relationship started. I'll suggest a fix that should work but it's not detail to stumble upon without purpose, so I'll write and post it as attachment in hours. Need to go to bed now.
Re: Help! Is she double dating? by Damoche10: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2009
Rose Petal,

Thanx for your comment. I am waiting in anticipation for the post of yours
Re: Help! Is she double dating? by Damoche10: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
We don find our separate ways,
Re: Help! Is she double dating? by smooooooth: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2009
''S'' cld mean sweet or sour , depending ow the relationship ended. u need to investigate if the guy is really marrried, cheating women are fond of saying things like that to cos a diversion. she will think if u think the dude is married, u wont worry about them being friends. i once had a girl that told me bout a guy, and told me not to worry cos the dude was f**king ugly, but when i started suspetcing and i did my ground work and met the dude, u wont blive, he will pass for one of the finest guys on earth. so wake up. be wise!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall , Medium Or Short Man (ladies Only) / Am I Loosing A Friend? / Thief!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.