Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Mistake No9: Not Knowing Exactly What To Do In Each Type Of Situations Wt Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistake No9: Not Knowing Exactly What To Do In Each Type Of Situations Wt Women (679 Views)

5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistake No9: Not Knowing Exactly What To Do In Each Type Of Situations Wt Women by julianH(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
MISTAKE Number 9: Not Knowing EXACTLY What To Do In Each
Type Of Situation With Women

Now I am going to blow your mind,

A woman ALWAYS knows what you are thinking!

Women are approximately TEN TIMES better than men at reading body language.
That is ten TIMES.

I know; it might be hard to believe.
But for example, if you are out on a date with a woman,
and you want to kiss her, she knows it.

And if you do not know exactly what to do
and exactly HOW to kiss her, and you just sit there looking at her and getting nervous,
she won't help you!

And this goes for ALL aspects of women and dating,
Approaching a woman,
getting her number,
asking her out,
and kissing her,
getting physical, everything.

If you do not know what to do in each situation,
you will probably screw it up, and LOSE EVERYTHING.

And you KNOW it.

It is VITALLY important that you know EXACTLY how to go from one step to the next with a woman,
from the first meeting,
all the way to the bedroom.

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Number 10: Not Getting Help / Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out / Y Intelligent Men Fail Wt Women No.5:they Seek Only "informational Solutions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.