Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj (4946 Views)

Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj / A Nairalander Pictured With Bukola Saraki / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Kenneth205(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Haters will say this is photoshopped! tongue

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Farano

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Kenneth205(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please no insult! Hope I tried?

2 Likes

Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
[sup]u wish, but ur hand around her waist exposed d Photoshop trick
[/sup]
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op nice one. Keep it up.
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by ireneony(f): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
You tried bro... Nice creativity smiley
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
see your hands your this thing will be small oooo
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mah neegah! twale, you've tried mehn...smiley
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by cliquevibes(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chai!!! U try, just dnt giv Nicki heart attack with ur face na, see as she dey hold her chest...

Op, Eyeglass is nt 4 everybody u here...
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by cliquevibes(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chai!!! U try, just dnt giv Nicki heart attack with ur face na, see as she dey hold her chest...

Op, Eyeglass is nt 4 everybody u hear...
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
At your age. Smh i weep for Africa as a whole.

Your type will grow old and become a herbalist angry

Adekunle Gold did it, and you hailed him

Kenneth did his, and you insult... undecided

Hope you don't start jazzing people... undecided

6 Likes

Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by vincentico(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
na wa o
everybody is a nairalander
but dis could be a random guy
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Kenneth205(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
You tried bro... Nice creativity smiley

Thank u sir! I really appreciate!!
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
@your age, still making attenuated comments.. I weep for the world!

people like you who can't even snap correct picture have the nerve to come for someone with Photoshop skills :-/

2 Likes

Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kenneth205:

Thank u sir! I really appreciate!!

I see you cool
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Kenneth205(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
vincentico:
na wa o

everybody is a nairalander

but dis could be a random guy

No bro. That's me! Goodeveninq.
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
AirSultan:

people like you who can't even snap correct picture have the nerve to come for someone with Photoshop skills :-/
coming from the guy that got things worth 500 and posted them as breakfast on a thread cool very wise
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Towncrier007(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
nice u look great, Adekunle gold is a learner
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your type will grow old and become a herbalist angry
Adekunle Gold did it, and you hailed him
Kenneth did his, and you insult... undecided
Hope you don't start jazzing people... undecided
lol @herbalist. Hehehe just kidding with the op.
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Kenneth205(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
[sup]u wish, but ur hand around her waist exposed d Photoshop trick
[/sup]

Hahaha... I will do better next time! #Cheers.
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by vizkiz: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:

. Smh.. undecided

1 Like

Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
nice one kenny

You try
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol @herbalist.
Hehehe just kidding with the op.

Better... Later cool
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Kenneth205(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
see your hands your this this will be small oooo

My boss! I hail u oo!
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by vincentico(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kenneth205:

No bro. That's me! Goodeveninq.
nice
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
AirSultan:

calm down. I never knew the op was passing a different message.
The title of the thread deceived me.
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Kenneth205(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
nice one kenny

You try

Thank u sir! grin
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

coming from the guy that got things worth 500 and posted them as breakfast on a thread cool very wise
uhm.. where's your proof

I'm not goina continue replying as it'd obvious you're deluded...

sayonara

2 Likes

Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lovely
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nice one bruh..it's good to dream smiley

Looks real..u did well smiley
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
calm down. I never knew the op was passing a different message.
The title of the thread deceived me.
OK then, sorry I flared up like that..

later bruh cool
Re: REFIX: A Nairalander Pictured With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Baba Kent,this is better than that Jaga'z own aswear.
More creativity to your brains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? / Obsessed Fan Abandons Her Boyfriend, Rushes Wizkid On Stage & Kissed His Joystic / Q&A: Why Some Couples Don't Enjoy Sex Anymore [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.