Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Experience At(ashawo House)flour Mill.calabar. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At(ashawo House)flour Mill.calabar. (4219 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At(ashawo House)flour Mill.calabar. by Abortedfetus(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
I was going through a thread about some guys experience in Benin city with prostitutes and my memory flashed backed to my own experience in Calabar by 1998 at flour mill juction.
Anybody that has lived in Calabar will know where am talking about.

We just finished writing our finals in secondary school and me and my friends decided that the best way to celebrate is to visit the popular brothel for enjoyment.
We trekked all d way from Ikot Ansa to the place,being that none of us had any experience with such girls,
We decided to take along one of our class mates that lives in d area.
Got there and ordered for beer.
By now d girls were rushing to catch our attention.
Among all of us,I was least experienced,so it was decided that I should go first.
Went inside d cubicle with one small ibo girl,took off my clothes shyly.
She don wear me condom and told me to begin.
I swear,
I have not even pushed up to 3 times when she started screaming that I want to kill her,that I must add more money or else no more show.
TBH,the thing was sweeten me anyhow so I decided to comply thinking that it was normal.
Only for me to reach for my throuser and it was nowhere to be found.
Film don start.
Person don put hand from under the curtain pick my clothes to search and had not returned it on time.
Being a ST Patrick's college guy.
We no dey carry last.
Na so I raise alarm for my guys to come.
Luckily d guy we went with hold ground for d area..
Na so him come mobilize them come return my clothes.
I left there and did not return again.

Olosho hunting is never d best.

Any Calabar boy can also share his own experience.

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At(ashawo House)flour Mill.calabar. by MisterKay321(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin
Indeed, experience is a wonderful teacher.

(1) (Reply)

. / Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why / How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.